Chapter 24

Love Bites

---Tiffany's POV---

(in the dorm at night)

She flipped open her laptop and it instantly went into webcam mode. Then, Luna and Krystal's face appeared on the screen. Krystal asked, "What happened today?" Tiffany thought for a while and replied, "We celebrated Yoona's birthday and..." Luna asked, "And?"

"Taemin kissed Yoona." 

"On the lips?"

"Yeah. Right on the lips."

"Oh... Poor Sulli. But nevermind, their happiness will not last long." Krystal snickered. "Tiffany, you'll see us very, very soon." Tiffany did not pay much attention, just that...

"What are you all exactly going to do to them?", Tiffany asked. Luna looked at her fingernails and replied cooly, 'I told you already. We can't tell you, at least for now. But we won't be doing anything for now. You have to wait." Tiffany scowled. "Now now. Don't get testy." Krystal said. "You know what will happen if you break your promise."

Tiffany's face grew pale. "Yes yes. I know." she said. Krystal nodded her head and then asked, "Oh yes. Any news on Jessica and Jonghyun?" Luna started laughing beside her. Krystal shot her a cross look and Luna stopped laughing. Tiffany swept the hair on her face aside and replied, "No. But they seem really inseparable now." Krystal's face turned angry. Luna quickly turned the webcam to her. She half-smiled and said, "Bye. See you soon." Then the screen turned blank. 

Tiffany leaned back on her seat. This was getting really interesting.


(the next day at school)

---Jonghyun's POV---

He had a very bad feeling at school today. Something about the new students felt wrong.

He stood at the canteen with the boys, waiting to welcome the new... students. Mrs Jeong had insisted that they welcome the new students. She kept saying that they were people they knew well. The girls were putting some books at the locker and they were coming slightly later, except for Tiffany. She was leaning against the wall. She smirked at Jonghyun when he looked at her. Something's wrong with her.

Just then, the girls came running towards them. Jessica literally crashed into him. Jonghyun helped Jessica to her feet. She gave him a flustered smile and said, 'Are they here yet?" "Nope." Jonghyun answered. Jessica clutched onto his arm just as Mrs Jeong rushed past them and went into the carpark. A while later, she returned, smiling. "They're here." Then, five figures walked into the canteen. There was nothing to rejoice when Jonghyun realised who they were.

Key gasped loudly. Jonghyun turned and saw that Key expression said, "Damn my life." Jonghyun couldn't blame him. He himself felt like fainting. All the boys looked unsure of what to do. The girls, on the other hand were the total opposite.

Jessica rushed forward, pulling Jonghyun along. Jessica yelled, "Krystal!" She then let go of Jonghyun's arm and went to hug her. Krystal's face hardened when Jessica hugged her. She looked like she was going to say, "F*** off." But then she spotted Jonghyun. 

Krystal instantly flashed a smile at him. He gave her a half-hearted smile. "Hi Krystal." Instead, he was thinking like, "Oh my god! I need to run away! Emergency!" But his feet stayed rooted to the ground. Jessica then let go of Krystal and clasped Jonghyun's arm. Krystal looked like she was swallowing a rat.

He looked over to the rest of them. Amber was circling Key like an eagle. Sooyoung was trying to kill her off. Key was either trying to kill off Amber by his stares or killing Sooyoung because he was clutching on to Sooyoung's arm for his dear life.

Yoona was talking to Sulli happily while holding on to Taemin's hands. If the couple did not notice the scowl growing on Sulli's face, they sure did not. Yoona still looked too happy. Jonghyun almost wanted to go over and warn her and Taemin.

Tiffany and Luna were both talking to Taeyeon, which seemed almost fine, except that Onew looked as if he ate just ate something sour. He shuffled his feet on the ground as if he wanted to run away. Jonghyun caught Luna and Tiffany smiling at each other a few times, which was way too creepy. Victoria didn't seem to be disturbing anyone since she was leaning against the wall as if she were bored. But she looked around hungrily, as if she were trying absorb everything in the surroundings. 

Victoria caught Jonghyun looking at her and she smirked and then made fake kissing actions. Jonghyun turned over instantly, trying not to puke. Jessica was still clutching on to his arm and talking to Krystal. Krystal still looked she was trying to swallow that mouse.

Just then, the King of Nonsense made his appearance with his goons. "What's happening here?", Jang Min ordered. Taemin instantly growled, "Go away, Jang Min. You have no business to be here." Yoona and the girls scowled at him. Onew looked like he wanted to punch him right there and then. Minho growled. 

Just then, Krystal stepped up beside Jonghyun and asked, "Who's that guy?" This question, he did not bother to answer. He scowled and pointed to everyone's face. "Pretty obvious right? We hate him." Krystal grinned as if she had a light bulb. She stepped forward and beckoned her group mates to step forward. Victoria's face lighted up as she whispered into Krystal's ear, "You, are one clever girl."

Tiffany looked like she unsure whether to step up but Luna dragged her along. Taeyeon hissed, "Fany! What are you doing?" Hyoyeon called out, "Yeah. Come back!" Tiffany ignored them and went to stand beside f(x).

The rest scowled and gathered together. "What's up with them?" "Yeah. What's wrong with Tiffany?" "Is she mad?" Key just bit his lip as if he had an idea. A very bad one. Jonghyun hushed them and went forward to hear them speak. 

Krystal batted her eyelashes and said, "We're f(x)." Jang Min replied, smiling, "As pretty as you are, it's something I can see." Victoria said, "Thanks." They introduced themselves. After they'd finish introducing themselves, Jang Min began his turn, "I'm Jang Min." Then his friends started. "Min Yang." "Dang Hae" "Ga Sun." "Dong Ho." 

Jonghyu listened carefully. First time he'd heard all their names. Most of the time, he wouldn't even bother. Taeyeon looked like she was about to puke. "Blueh. Don't tell me they're going to gang up and-"

"It would be very useful, Jang Min, if we could become a team." Victoria said. Jang Min smiled, "Of course. But why?" Krystal went forward and whispered in ear. "Deal." Then they began walking away. Tifffany looked back as if, she wanted to reconsider but she shook her head and continued talking to Luna.

All of them groaned. "We're dead. So so dead." Sooyoung complained. Key looked really like he was going to faint. His face colour looked really drained. Then Onew spoke up, "Don't worry about them. It's our last week of school already. Don't let them ruin it." Everyone murmured in agreement. Just then, Yoona came running up to them, with a pained look on her face. "This is bad." she said. "What else is new?" Jessica muttered.

"Krystal and Sulli are in 2A. Victoria's in 2B. Luna's in 2C. Amber's in 2D." Yoona said sadly. Everyone groaned. Yuri looked ready to faint. Sunny went jumping around while saying, "Dammit dammit dammit." The boys just sighed. Amber in his class wouldn't affect him much, but Key... That guy's going to die, looking at his mood now. 

"Well, let's just leave it to fate. Now, let's go for our lessons. We're already late!" Taeyeon yelled. Everyone picked up their bags and trudged slowly to class.


---Jessica's POV---

It was really bad. Really, really bad. Last week of school, and nothing goes right. She thought Amber would only disturb Key and Sooyoung. Wrong. She'd caused a lot of problems for Jonghyun and her too. Worst of all? Tiffany suddenly acted like she didn't know them ever since f(x) went into the school. She'd join f(x) and Jang Min's group for break and lunch. She'd created a lot of problems fro their schedules too. Taeyeon kept asking her what happened but she ignored her. The only great thing that happened was that today, (the last day of school), Mrs Jeong announced that they were going to have a masquerade ball.

Now, they were all gathered outside the after Mrs Jeong had dismissed them. Taeyeon said excitedly, "Okay guys. You all heard that we'll be having a masquerade ball next Saturday." Everyone nodded their heads. "So, I was thinking that we could meet up this Sunday to get some new clothes." All the girls started chatting instantly. Taeyeon shushed them and said, "So... What do you all think?"

"I think it's great." Onew said. Taeyeon gave him a sarcastic smile and then said, "Well, its settled." Just then Seohyun asked shyly, "Unnie, can we invite Super Junior? Mrs Jeong said that we could invite some friends." Yoona just retorted cheekily, "Seohyun-ah, you just want to see Kyuhyun right?" The maknae blushed fiercely. Everyone laughed. Hyoyeon stepped in front of Seohyun defensively and said, "I agree with Seohyun. Can we invite them?" Yoona added, "Oh! You want to see Ryeowook right?" "Ya! Yoona!" Hyoyeon and Seohyun said crossly, their cheeks a little red.

Everyone laughed again. Then Taeyeon got serious, "Anything is fine. As long as its not troublesome." Just then, Krystal's voice echoed towards them, "Somebody's talking about us I see."  Jessica turned around and faced her sister. She said calmly, "Krystal, you have some other company to go to right?" Krystal rolled her eyes and glared at her, "Yes I do. But I'm warning you, Jessica. You'd better watch out." Then she walked away. "Come girls." Then the rest of f(x) snickered at them as they walked past. Tiffany gave them a half-hearted smirk and walked off.

Taeyeon sighed and said, "As I was saying, not troublesome." She looked at everyone and muttered, "You get what I mean." "So that's confirmed. Okay?" Everyone nodded their heads. Just then, Taemin yelled, "Whoever's downstairs last owes us ice cream!" Everybody instantly started running down the stairs, yelling at Taemin who had sprinted down earlier than them. Jonghyun smiled as he grabbed her hand and ran down together.


Lalala~ Okay. I'm done with this chapter! I'll be writing about JongSica for next chapter and 2pm will play a role in this story! Next chapter you'll find out why. ㅋㅋㅋ

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! ^^