Chapter 30

Love Bites

---Yoona's POV---

"For your Goodbye stage, we would like you two groups to do a performance together." SHINee's manager stood in front of them as he announced the news. There was silence for a while. Yoona looked at Yuri, then they whisper-screamed, "YES!" Onew finally broke the silence and asked, "We're going to get paired up?" Their manager nodded his head and said, "Yes, and I'm going to read out the pairings now."

Yoona held her breath and stared at the manager. If the pairing were different... . The manager flipped open his file and read from it, "Minho, your partner is Yuri." Yoona could tell that Yuri was secretly smiling beside her. "Jonghyun, you'll be going with..." He flipped the pages again and continued, "Yes yes Jessica." Yoona saw at the corner of her eyes that Jonghyun had a mini heart attack during the pause.

"Taemin-ah, you're paired with Yoona." She could drop to the floor then. She unclenched her fist and looked at Taemin. She grinned at him and he gave her a thumbs up sign. "Kibum you'll be going with the beautiful lady over there." And he pointed to Sooyoung. She blushed and was about to say something when Key mumbled, "More like shikshin..." Yoona covered and giggled when she saw Sooyoung's face after she heard what Key said.

"Ah-ha. Lastly, Onew, you'll be dancing with Taeyeon." Taeyeon gave a happy leap, but then Seohyun whispered something into her ear and her expression fell. She frowned but then she spoke up, "Umm... Sorry I just realised that I have recording for an OST on that day..." The manager just looked up and said, "Well, that's okay."

He looked around and smiled when he saw Tiffany. "Tiffany can replace you." It was like a bomb dropped on all of them. Only Tiffany was smiling. Taeyeon tried for a smile and said, "Uh... Maybe I can cancel the recording." The manager just looked at her weirdly and asked, "Why would you give up your chance of singing another OST, Taeyeon? You know you love singing OSTs."

Everyone looked at Taeyeon. She said quickly, "It's okay. It's not like-" "Taeyeon, it's not like you to give up a chance for singing just to go dancing. Anyway, Tiffany is your good friend, and she is on good terms with Onew." Yoona spat in her mind, "Good friend my foot. He doesn't know anything." But she obviously knew that she had to keep shut. "But-" "It's already clear, Taeyeon. If you really want to go, you must tell me a good reason." the manager said, a little pissed. "Anything else to add?" Taeyeon gritted her teeth and muttered, "No..."

"Good. Now you all can go." the manager said as he turned around and walked out of the other exit. Taeyeon instantly burst out once the manager was out of earshot. "He's so stubborn! How do you guys even stand him?" she asked furiously as she stamped her foot on the ground. Onew went to stand beside her and put an arm around her. "Please don't mind him. Even he gets annoying for us sometimes." Onew said.

"It's... okay. I'll just bear with it for a while." he added, although he looked like he wanted to puke. Taeyeon looked at him suspiciously and said accusingly, "You're lying." "No! I'm not!" Onew argued. Just then, Tiffany walked over and smirked, "So the princess is being so y." Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and hissed, "Shut up Stephanie." Tiffany recoiled when she heard her other name. They knew that she hated it.

Seohyun stepped up to her and came close to Tiffany's face. She said slowly and dangerously as she glared at Tiffany, "Get out of here know. If you want to gain some friends, go to your f(x) and with them." Tiffany started to reply but Seohyun added, "If it's nothing constructive, shut up and get out of here." Tiffany bit her lips and walked away. She opened the door and walked out. Then she slammed the door close after her.

Seohyun's expression softened and then she collapsed onto a nearby chair and said wearily, "Why does she have to be like that?" Sunny went forward and comforted her, "I don't know. Something is just making her brain go haywire." Yoona nodded her head in sympathy. She knew that it was really difficult for Seohyun to just say a sentence that offended the rest of them. Saying that much must have really took her a lot of guts, and she must have been really angry.

"So how? We can't just let Tiffany go and dance with Onew!" Key spat. Taeyeon's shoulders drooped but she just sighed, "It's okay, Key. Anyway, it's only one time and your manager is right. I love to sing OSTs." Hyoyeon argued, "But it's so unfair!" "Nothing's ever fair, Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said firmly as she walked away from Onew.

"Okay enough of talking. Girls, we have to go for Hello Baby filming." she said. Then she turned to the guys, "And you guys..." Onew nodded his head and said, "Yeah. We'll have to go for recording." "Then we'll leave first." Taeyeon said with a smile. She gave Onew a hug and went out of the room. The girls slowly unfroze and followed after her.

Yoona spotted Sooyoung whispering to Key, "I'll kill you later." Key just grinned and shoved/pushed her out of the door. "Hey!" Sooyoung yelled but she just rolled her eyes and walked away. Yoona was just walking out of the door when somebody hugged her from behind. "Taemin!" she sqeaked softly as she turned around. And she saw Taemin staring into her eyes.

"Taemin! What are you doing?" she asked in surprise and pushed away from him. "Scaring you." he replied as he smiled. "Huh. Then nice job." Yoona replied sarcastically. "What do you want? I need to go for filming." "Oh erm... Just wanted to wish you luck." he replied bashfully. Yoona laughed and said, "Thanks!" Then she hugged him and went out of the room.


Okay guyssss sorry for not updating. I'll be honest with you, I was lazy to type. Don't kill me! And yeah, f(x)'s new album Rum Pum Pum Pum is out. Honestly, no hate, I find that album abit upsetting, not as good as Electric Shock. What do you guys think? Please comment!