Chapter 10

Love Bites

 



---SHINee---

The way Taemin saw it, everybody was going into the love trance. Onew and Taeyeon, Yuri and Minho, Sooyoung and Key... Don't make get him started on Key. Oh yes and about Minho, he kept smiling to himself after the second day in camp. Taemin didn't tell anybody but he accidentally spotted Minho and Yuri holding hands in school when nobody was around, except for him, and there was a similar situation between Key and Sooyoung. Seeing all this happening, it probably didn't help Taemin much. He seriously liked Yoona. He wondered when he could just have time alone with Yoona and maybe tell her that he liked her, but he knew it was impossible. He always felt that everybody treated him like a little kid who had lots more to learn ,which wasn't really false. But still... Of course, everybody was nice to him but it felt a little different. The only time he felt really cared for was when Yoona talked to him. She didn't treat him differently, probably it was because she was about the same age as him. Sometimes he wondered why Seohyun was the maknae of SNSD. She seemed far more more mature than Yoona. Yoona was pretty cute in everthing she did.

Taemin sighed heavily as he slid his arms and head on his table. He was in the classroom waiting for his next period teacher to arrive. It was after break so every body was pretty hyper. A paper aeroplane whizzed past his head. He sighed again. "You okay?", somebody slipped onto the seat next to him said. He lifted up his head and looked at the person. He bumped his chin hard on the table when he saw who was sitting beside him. "Uh hi Yoona.", Taemin managed to say. "Are you seriously fine?", Yoona asked. At that moment all he could think of was : ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch my chin hurts. but he didn't rub his chin, especially in front of Yoona. He tried to keep the pain level down. "Um yeah I'm fine. Very fine.", Taemin lied. Yoona suppressed a smile and said, "Lier." "Fine. You win.", Taemin said as he raised up his hands in defeat and smiled at Yoona. He had eye contact with Yoona for a moment but he dropped his gaze soon after. He looked at the surface of his desk and began drumming his fingers nervously.

Yoona's smile melted. She tilted her head curiously. After looking at Taemin for a few seconds, she asked with concern, "Hey. Seriously. What's on your mind? You've been like that since camp ended." Taemin stopped drumming his fingers and looked up at Yoona. He thought: You are on my mind, Yoona. Yoona was still looking at him. She had an anticipating look on her face like she hoped he would say something that she wanted him to say. She was wearing her puppy dog look which made Taemin wanted to say what he was really thinking. In the end, he just said, "Its nothing really. Just something about SHINee." Taemin knew that the way he said it was quite convincing because Yoona totally believed it. "Oh.", Yoona said quietly. For a second, Taemin saw disappointment on her face. She then continued saying, "I was just thinking that maybe you... Nevermind. Forget it." That got his attention. "Maybe I what?", Taemin leaned forward and asked. Yoona looked down and gripped the sides of the chair she was sitting on, which was actually Minho's chair. Talking about Minho, he was in class and it was not the best that Taemin describe what Minho was doing. Suddenly, a ball of paper flew towards them and hit Yoona on the arm. They both yelled at the same time, "HEY!" Then one of the boys in the front shouted at them, "Hey Taemin! What are you doing there?" Taemin looked up and gritted his teeth angrily. It was Jang Min, the class bully, but only to him, Minho, Yuri , Yoona and a few of his other friends, not to majority of the school and class. From what he heard, Jang Min was the most 'famous' person in school. Since SNSD and SHINee arrived in school, his popularity dropped, though it was not much. But Taemin figured that he was really angry inside although he was still all smiley and what-nots. He acted really cool in front of SHINee and SNSD. He tried being friends with them, but, all of them knew that he was a real tyrant. He really had lots of people on his side in school. Once Jang Min looked at Taemin, he instantly pin-poined him as his indirect punching bag to get back at the kpop groups. Well, Taemin really didn't fit the image of being cool like the rest, right? Jang Min knew that Taemin was the little kid of SM and everybody was protective over him, so what better way to get back? Taemin knew SHINee absolutely loathed Jang Min because they kept telling him stuff that they wanted to hit that boy. Minho told him, "He wants me to hang out with him? Wait until I punch him in his face."

About SNSD, they also hated him to the core, especially Yoona. Jang Min kept chasing Yoona everywhere. He was sort of trying to get Yoona to be his girlfriend. For example, when Yoona was eating with Yuri during lunch, Jang Min would pop out of nowhere and ask with his deluxe smile, "Hi! How are you?" Yoona would just give a tight smile and go away with Yuri cursing softly about Jang Min. Taemin could see it happen in class. Since Yoona was sitting beside him (the homeroom teacher had a policy about boys sitting with girls), Jang Min would come to Yoona's desk between lesson breaks and bug Yoona until the next teacher comes. After he left, Yoona would close her eyes and take in long deep breaths like she was calming herself down either that or she would rub her forehead. Once, Yoona spotted Taemin scowling in Jung Min's direction after he finished bugging her. She laughed as she said, "Taemin. Don't worry about him too much. Anyway, to me, your smile will forever be the nicest." He wanted to ask why but didn't dare to so that question got stuck in his head. Jang Min was actually not bad looking. That's why so many girls like him. Bunch of dumbos, those girls. Bad luck he was in the same class as Jang Min.

Right at this moment, Jang Min and his bunch of goons were snickering. Taemin growled menacingly. He picked up the paper and threw it back at Jang Min. It hit his head and some people in the class laughed. Jang Min winced for a second when the ball hit his forehead but he picked up the ball and kept tossing the ball in his hand. Then he grinned but his eyes showed no humor. He said sarcastically, "Oh my god! Oops I made our little star is angry!" Taemin glared at him but he didn't say anything clenched his fists under the table. Onew always told him to ignore people who get on his nerves. He looked at a corner of the classroom and saw Minhoputting his finger on his lips worriedly. Taemin knew what Minho meant. Minho was teling him to keep quiet. Taemin also knew himself. He usually had a high tolerance level, but if people went too far, he would just burst out and it was not a scene anybody wanted to see. Ask SHINee, they would say that Taemin looked very scary and fierce when he snapped.

Yoona then yelled angrily as she stood up, "Don't !" Jang Min looked surprised like he didn't expect her to stick up for Taemin. Then he walked over to Yoona's desk. Yoona fixed her stormy eyes on Jang Min as he walked casually towards. The whole classroom turned silent as if they were watching an interesting match. Taemin spotted Yuri sitting at her desk biting her lips worriedly and she was gripping the sides of her chair. Jang Min looked at Yoona's face and laughed. Yoona just kept looking forward without saying anything. Her eyes got stormier every second. Jang Min said after laughing, "Seriously Yoona. You shouldn't keep sticking up for that wimp." and he pointed at Taemin in disgust. Taemin turned to Jang Min instantly and glared threateningly at Jang Min when he heard that comment. Yoona looked at Jang Min and said in a cold voice, "You don't need to bother about Taemin, Jang Min. He's a good person, not like YOU." She put a dangerous tone at the end. Jang Min laughed again and smirked, "Why bother about him? You come with me instead. Its not like you would like him." He then put one hand on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona glared at Jang Min and smacked away his hand hard. Yoona's body tensed and she flexed her fingers like she was considering whether she should judo flip Jang Min like the way she did in Capture the Flag. She opened as if she wanted to shout at Jang Min but Taemin stood up angrily. Jang Min was really pushing it.

"Ko Jang Min stop bothering her! She clearly doesn't like you! Why do you keep bugging her?", Taemin shouted with an angry force. He widened his eyes in anger. Jang Min took a step back immediately and looked completely shocked. Taemin clenched his fists and dared Jang Min to speak any more, but of course Jang Min continued talking. After Jang Min overcame his shock, he pointed his middle finger back and forth between them like he was trying to figure out what was happening between them, then he smiled truimphantly. "Oh I get it now! You two like each other!", Jang Min proclaimed. As annoying as he was, he wasn't that stupid. Taemin almost wanted to give in but an idea struck his mind. Taemin then said calmly as he counted with his fingers, "Oh you can tell all you like Jang Min, while on my side, I can tell everybody what you did oh lets' see, three days ago. Well, I was actually there without you knowing you know? I know you were extorting money, copying-" Jang Min's face turned as pale as a sheet of paper. He then begged , "Okay! I won't say anything else! Just stop, please?" Just then, their teacher stepped into class. Jang Min walked away hurriedly back to his seat without looking back. The class began whispering in scandalized voices as they looked at Jang Min. Two girls walked past Taemin and they whispered to each other. "Oh my goodness, Jang Min extorted money?" "Yeah and he copied something. I trust Taemin's words."  Taemin sat back in his seat smiling to himself. Minho said as he took his seat behind Taemin, "Good one Taemin. You managed to out talk him." Taemin didn't say anything but he grinned to himself. The thing was, when he looked at Yoona, she had a blank expression on her face. She looked at Taemin for a moment and looked away. Then Taemin thought as his sprits dipped, Shucks! Now Yoona thinks that I am scary. Stupid me! Argh!  Taemin sighed heavily and turned forward to listen to the teacher.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  For this part, I'll be writing in Yoona and Taemin's point of view alternatively.

---Taemin---

Taemin wanted to curse the school. The only thing good about going school was that he was sitting beside Yoona and Minho was in his class. The rest of it was just utter rubbish. The people in the school were rubbish (except SNSD, SHINee and Mrs Jeong of course), the teachers were even more full of rubbish, and the HOMEWORK was the MOST "RUBBISHY". "Stupid homework. There's so much.", Minho complained as they both walked on the corridor. School had just finished for Taemin and Minho's class only. The rest of SHINee still had extra classes and co-curricular activities, so they would only be leaving school at about six o'clock or later. Taemin fiddled with the straps on his school bag. Their footsteps echoed in corridor. They were practically the only ones that were in the corridor, except for a few other students hanging outside the lockers and some teachers walking past.

Taemin looked around for Yoona, or Yuri. If he could spot Yuri, Yoona was sure to be there. But there was no sign of them. Taemin gave up and continued walking. Taemin then remembered his biology homework sitting in his bag. He was supposed to find different kinds of leaves and sketch them in his workbook.  It was supposed to be handed up next Tuesday but Taemin wanted to finish it. Anyway, it was only drawing and he needed a break after today's drama. Taemin turned his head to face Minho and said, "Minho. I'm not going back to dorm straight away." Minho laughed, almost spitting out the water he was drinking. He then said with an amused look on his face, "Why? Are you going on a date?" Taemin glared at Minho and replied, "NO I'm not! I'm just going to complete my bio homework, without you coming along! And I promise not to annoy you when I go back, okay?" Minho shrugged and said, "Fine. I'll tell the others that you went out. Just make sure you go back before 8.00." Taemin nodded his head. Just then, they both reached the main gate of the school. "Okay I'll go back now, and you, go wherever you want to go . Bye~ " Taemin rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah bye." Then he walked off in the other direction. Right now, he wanted to go the park/garden near the school. He'd walked past it a few times and noticed that there weren't many people there, even in the evening. So perfect place to relax.


---Yoona---

Yoona dashed out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. She didn't want to see anybody at that time. She didn't even wait for Yuri. Yoona ran as fast as she could to the school gate. By the time she was outside, she was already panting heavily. She felt like she was having a headache, and that usually happened when too many things were running around inside her mind. The biggest problem that took up 70% of her mind was Taemin. She wished that she had judo flipped Jang Min when he was right beside her. The way Taemin stood up for her, wow, that was really brave. She still remembered Taemin's angry expression when he yelled "Ko Jang Min! Stop bothering her!" That led her to wonder if Taemin liked her and it bothered her the whole day at school and she almost admitted to Taemin that she really liked him but at the last second, her brain said, "What if he doesn't like you? That will make you look like an idiot."  and she gave up telling him. But that was really true! What if Taemin didn't like her?

Yoona breathed silently as she leaned on a lamp post outside the school gate. Okay, she was really feeling woozy right now. Yoona closed her eyes and muttered to herself, "Okay. No more thoughts of Taemin. Now where do I go?" Go back to the dorm? Impossible was the word for their dorm at the moment. Where else should I go? :she thought. Yoona opened her eyes and looked around. Bubble tea shop? Nah. Not now. Stay in school and do her homework while waiting for the rest? Nope. She didn't want to risk getting spotted by Jang Min. Yoona looked around again. This time, she spotted a flash of bright blue and green to her right. She peered down the road and realized that she was looking at a park. From where she was standing, she could spot a lake in the middle of the almost empty park and there were lots of different trees. "Eh? A park? I didn't notice it before. Should I go there?", Yoona said to herself. Then she thought of her biology homework. "Might as well go there to complete it. It's better than going back to the dorm...", she mumbled and then walked and skipped towards the park.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Taemin---

Taemin took his time to walk to the park. He walked through the back alley of some houses, almost fell down at a drain but he went on walking as if nothing happened. After about 15 minutes, he finally arrived at the park. Since the park was pretty big, Taemin just followed the paths randomly while picking up leaves that caught his attention. Somehow, Taemin found himself on a single path that lead to the lake. He shrugged and just continued walking. He stepped into a clearing and it was really quiet. The lake sparkled like clusters of diamonds. The whole area was clear of people so the feeling was really nice. A gentle breeze blew through the trees. Taemin wandered around the lake for a while. He had thought that the area around the lake was deserted, but he was wrong. After a few meters from where he entered the area, Taemin spotted a girl sitting down under a tree. She had propped her head up with an arm. She had a dreamy look on her face and she was writing something on a piece of paper. Taemin walked nearer to her and saw that she had a red bag. Bingo. It was Yoona. Taemin's heart thumped wildly. He could back out now, if he wanted to, but he ran towards her.

 

---Yoona---

Yoona almost had a heart attack when Taemin popped out from behind her. Basically, she was trying to do her bio homework but she got distracted by her thoughts and started writing "I love you" all around on a piece of drawing paper. Of course, it was all directed to Taemin. She hadn't been expecting him to just come out of nowhere so she wrote Tae Min in the middle of the paper in a big font. It was a wonder Taemin didn't see any of her drawings (hopefully) but Yoona instantly slipped/crushed the paper in her bag after Taemin said 'Hi' to her. 

Taemin grinned at her and sat down beside her. Yoona felt blood rushing to her face and she felt like fainting right at that moment, either because she was too nervous or too happy. But she took in a silent breath and said, pretending to be furious, "Taemin, what are you doing here? You gave me a hart attack!" "Well, I was just coming here to do the bio homework and I found you here, coincidentally. I swear, I was not stalking you. Good enough?", Taemin retorted back playfully. Yoona's anger totally dissipated when she saw that smile. Yoona wanted to scream Ah!!!! So cute!!! but she kept her emotions on the line and smiled instead. Yoona turned away from Taemin and looked at the lake. Oh gods... Two of them alone? That was... Seriously...

After a while, Yoona turned back and found Taemin staring at her. "Why are you staring at me? Go do your work!", Yoona told him in a gentle voice. "Uh? Oh sorry.", Taemin said as he shook his head and blinked a few times like he couldn't believe that he was sitting beside her. Actually, Yoona was also feeling that way. Taemin then took out his biology book and a pencil from his pencil case. He then slipped his hands into his bag again and came out with a few leaves. Realisation dawned on her. Stupid her. She hadn't picked any leaves yet. Yoona knew that she had been scowling hard because Taemin looked at her and said, trying not to laugh, "Yoona, you have the cutest scowl in the world." He then quickly added, "I'm not kidding you!" when he found Yoona staring at him. Yoona then tried to ease away her scowl but ended up frowning even more. She was feeling very self-conscious right now, even more than usual. Taemin then could not help it anymore and burst out laughing. "Okay. Spit everything out. I'm not gonna bite.", Taemin said mischievously. Yoona then stared at the ground and mumbled, "I didn't pick any leaf yet..." "Then why are you still siting down here? Go pick up your leaves and start doing your work.", Taemin replied in matter-of-fact voice, so he sounded a lot like their maths teacher. Yoona felt her scowl dissipating and laughed as she stood up. "Fine! I'll go.", Yoona retorted. She then walked away from 'their' tree. After not a few steps, Taemin called out, "Hey Yoona!" Yoona turned around. "Hurry up with the picking! And, you look much nicer without the scowl." "You're impossible!", Yoona yelled back while grinning. Taemin looked at her from the tree and made a shooing movement with his hands. He had a playful smile on his face. Yoona turned back around and continued walking. She still had a smile etched on her face. Her walking turned into light running as she thought of Taemin's words, "Hurry up with the picking!" Yoona added in her mind: So that I can spend more time with you.

 

---Taemin---

By the time Yoona came back from picking her leaves, Taemin already finished sketching two of his leaves. He was halfway through his third one when Yoona came running back and sat down beside him. She was breathing heavily and beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Taemin put down his pencil and looked at Yoona and asked, "Why did you run? You have lots of time." Yoona didn't answer him but gave him a tired smile. Taemin instantly took out a piece of tissue paper and wiped off Yoona's perpiration. Taemin didn't know why he did it but he just wanted to do it. Well, in other words, Taemin cared for Yoona. Yoona's body froze for a second when Taemin touched her face.

Yoona turned and looked at him. Her confused expression slowly faded. A light smile played on her lips. "Are you all right? You look like you've just ran a marathon.", Taemin asked. Yoona opened to speak but no sound came out. She opened again and this time there was sound, "Yeah I'm perfectly fine." After that, Yoona looked like she was trying to scream in joy but she bit her lips, making sure no sound came out. "Seriously, do you always sweat a lot?", Taemin muttered as he moved his hand over to Yoona's cheek. Yoona raised her hand to scratch a part of her cheek but she accidentally moved her hand down too much and her hand landed on top of Taemin's. Yoona turned to Taemin and they both locked eyes. Yoona blinked her eyes and looked into his curiously. Taemin noticed that Yoona's eyes were very similar to glass that could shatter easily. It meant that Yoona's strong front was not very strong, like glass it coud break any moment. This just made Taemin want to protect her even more. 

After quite a while, Yoona looked away and stared at the lake. Taemin also quickly put away his hand. After a few minutes of silence, Taemin began worrying that he might have went too far but Yoona turned towards him and said with a twinkle in her eyes, "Lets' complete our homework first. Then, we can have the rest of the time to ourselves. Together." Taemin nodded his head eagerly.

Very soon, Taemin completed his work. He stretched and groaned. Drawing/sketching was taking too much out of him. After twirling his pencil and staring into the canopy of the tree they were sitting under, he turned to look at Yoona. She was biting her lips in concentration as she drew her leaves out. Her quick hand movements reminded him of his mother's cooking. Yoona had taken off her hair band and her long hair tumbled down her shoulders. Her face looked very serene and calm in the reflection of the lake's waters. After a while, Yoona still did not notice that Taemin was looking at her. She mumbled something and rubbed away a part of her current drawing. Taemin smiled and thought, Yoona you're so beautiful...  Then, an idea struck his head. He picked up his pencil and started drawing Yoona's potrait on a piece of new paper.

After a while, Yoona proclaimed happily, "I'm done!" She put her pencil back into her pencil case and she kept her homework inside her file. Taemin saw at the corner of his eyes that Yoona was looking at him with a curious look. She started to move towards him to look at what he was doing but Taemin said, still drawing, "Don't move. Keep your head in that position." Yoona opened to argue but she decided to not say anything in the end and listened to Taemin. Taemin lifted his head and looked at Yoona, trying to register her smile. He then bent down and continued to draw.

Soon, Taemin finished and said to Yoona truimphantly, "Here look at it." He then passed the paper to Yoona. He wanted to see Yoona's reaction. The moment Yoona took over the piece of paper her eyes widened in surprise and she cupped her hand over . "Taemin! You drew this in like, ten minutes? Its so nice!", Yoona finally said as she looked at Taemin in amazement. Taemin grinned and replied, "Well, I am quite amazing." Yoona passed him back the paper. Well, Taemin had to really say this, his drawing was not always the top notch but this time he really caught the likeness of Yoona. He slipped the paper into his bag. "Aww aren't you going to give it to me?", Yoona complained. Taemin looked at Yoona and smirked/lied ( he was actually planning to give it to her ), "No! I'm not giving it to you." Yoona made a pouting expression. Taemin laughed quietly to himself.

"Okay enough of sitting around. Lets' go explore this place.", Taemin said as he stood up. He grinned at Yoona as he offered her his hand casually. Yoona just stared at him blankly while sitting cross-legged on the ground. "Come on! Are you coming along or not?", Taemin asked impatiently and cheekily at the same time. Yoona then changed her expression into a 'duh' expression and retorted, "Of course I'll follow! You think I'll like sitting down here?" She then took Taemin's hand and stood up. Yoona stumbled a bit and Taemin caught her, which was = to hugging each other. It was really awkward at first. Taemin could feel Yoona breathing against his neck. His heart felt like popping out right at that moment. Taemin looked down and found Yoona staring at him too. They held gazes. After a while, Yoona dropped her gaze and blushed hard. She then pulled her body away and tried to pull her hand away but Taemin held her hand tightly. Yoona gave Taemin an unsure look. "Aww come on. Lets go.", Taemin said to Yoona, hoping that she wouldn't ask anything. But as usual, things didn't work out his way. Yoona raised her eyebrows and said suspiciously, "Yeah I will follow you but why do you need to hold my hand?" Taemin panicked. He then made up an excuse, "Oh sorry." Then he tried to let go of Yoona's hand. However, Yoona now held onto his hand tightly. "Oh I don't mind you holding my hand.", Yoona said casually, "But tell me a good reason why you must do it."   Stumped. Taemin couldn't just tell her the real reason right? Fortunately, Yoona just said while smiling, "You can tell me the explanation later on. Let's explore this place first." Taemin couldn't register his shock as Yoona slung on her bag and pulled him away running from the lake.


---Yoona---

Yoona just wanted to hate time, because happy moments always pass so quickly. The time she spent with Taemin passed so quickly, rather annoying you know? Two hours passed just like that. They played catch around the park and got lost a few times but it was really fun. OH and about Taemin holding her hand, it lasted for quite long. Good accomplishment. The way Taemin looked at her when she asked him why he wanted to hold her hand, totally funny! Taemin looked as if he just swallowed something sour. Yoona could barely contain her laughter. She was definitely going to get the truth out of Taemin.

Now, they both were back from running around the park and were sitting breathlessly at the foot of 'their' tree at the lake again. Right now it was 5.00pm so the sun was setting. The golden rays shone on their faces. It was a quiet moment. Yoona could only hear their deep breathing and the birds chirping. She looked at Taemin and saw that he was smiling as he looked at the lake. Yoona stiffled a laugh and thought: I'm going to crash his mood.

Yoona tapped Taemin on the shoulder. "Hmm?", Taemin turned to face Yoona, still grinning. Yoona then asked cheekily, "You still haven't answered my question." Taemin began to answer back, "What ques-" Then, the truth appeared in his mind. His happy expression instantly turned into a panicked look. He looked at the ground nervously.

"Well? Answer?", Yoona demanded. "Erm... I... I...", Taemin stuttered. His face had gone completely pale. Yoona wanted to burst into laughter but she kept it down. She then asked again, "Hurry up!" Taemin looked up and looked at her, then looked down again. "Promise don't hate me after I say it?"  "Double promise."

Taemin then took a deep breath. He then muttered sheepishly, not looking at Yoona, "I like you." Moment of silence. Yoona couldn't believe what she was hearing. Taemin liked her? "Oh my god! Really?!", Yoona asked again still not believing her ears. Taemin nodded. Yoona couldn't take it anymore. She laughed out loud in joy. Taemin looked at her with a hopeful/scared look. She then said, smiling crazily, "Gosh Taemin! You're so cute at times. I'll just be frank with you you. I, also, like, you!" Taemin looked at her apprehensively like he couldn't believe that Yoona just admitted the truth that she liked him. Yoona protested, "Hey! I'm not kidding! I'm serious!" Then Taemin looked at her and beamed, "Okay I believe you."

Yoona took Taemin's hand and put her head on his shoulder and thought to herself giddily: I can't believe this is happenieng...

They two then spent the rest of the time sitting under the tree quietly, enjoying the wind and the moment. Soon, Yoona's eyelids began to feel droopy. She then yawned. "Taemin." "Hmm yeah?" "Wake me up later. I am going to take a nap." "Uh okay." Yoona closed her eyes and the last thing she felt was Taemin's warmth and that he was gripping her hand tightly, as if he didn't want to let go.


---Yoona---

"Yoona. Wake up. Its 6 o'clock already. We better be going now."

Yoona opened her eyes instantly and saw Taemin looking at her. Yoona sat up straight but she slumped onto the tree trunk again. Sleeping was very good, especially if the person that you liked was sitting beside you. Yoona cupped and yawned again. "Do we to seriously go now?", Yoona complained. Taemin replied, "Yeah. Unless you want to go back to the dorm later and risk getting scolded by Taeyeon, we better get going now." Yoona rubbed her face and she spotted Taemin grinning mischievously to himself. Yoona frowned and asked, "Taemin, why are you smiling?" "Hmm what?", Taemin asked back, with the smile still plastered on his face. "I said, why are you smiling? Did you do somrthing? Hmm?", Yoona repeated. Taemin grinned even harder. "You'll know when you get back to your dorm." "Hey!", Yoona yelled angrily. But she couldn't keep her anger for long and ended up smiling too.

"Okay okay. We better be going now.", Taemin said. He then stood up and slung on his bag. He turned to Yoona gestured for her to hurry up. Yoona took out her phone and checked the time. It was already 6.15pm. Fine. She really had to go. Yoona sighed and stood up. She took her bag and walked past Taemin. "Come on lets go.", she said without looking at Taemin. She grinned to herself. She thought Taemin would be shocked but she was wrong.

Yoona didn't even realise that Taemin was creeping up on her until he pulled out her hair band from her pontail. "Ya! What on earth are you doing?!", Yoona yelled at Taemin. He was running away at top speed and he yelled back, "Gotta catch me if you want it back!" Yoona shook her head in exasperation and chased after Taemin. Fortunately for Yoona, she was a quite a fast runner, so she caught up with Taemin.

Yoona smiled as she grabbed Taemin's arm. "Oh no you are not going anywhere.", Yoona chided. "Now return me the hairband." Taemin pouted but he still gave the hairband back. Yoona smacked Taemin's head playfully. "Ouch!" "You said ouch, so next time you don't take my stuff without my permission. Okay?" "Yes ma'm"  Yoona looked around as she was tying her hair. She was having so much fun until she didn't even realise that they had ran back to their dorm block. Right now, they were standing on the street in front of their 'block'. They both then walked into the lobby.

SNSD and SHINee lived on the second floor, so they didn't need to take the lift. Instead, they walked leisurely up the staircase. As they were walking up, Taemin said, "So see you tomorrow." "Yeah.", Yoona replied. "Wait. Aish...", Yoona sighed as she remembered something. "What is it?", Taemin asked. "I forgot that SNSD has Factory Girl to fim tomorrow.", Yoona sighed. "Aww... Sad. I'll miss you." "Yeah. Me too." Then they reached the second floor.

"Bye.", Yoona said with a smile. "Yeah bye.", Taemin replied. Yoona grasped Taemin's hands for a second and looked at Taemin. Then she turned and walked towards her own dorm. Yoona sighed happily as she typed in the dorm code. The door lock's light turned green and she pushed open the door. She looked at the living room and found Yuri watching television. "Hey.", Yoona called out casually as she walked past the living room. "Hey.", Yuri answered. Then she asked, "Where did you go?" Yoona stopped as she was about to step into her room. Then she answered, obviously not telling the real truth, "I went to the park." Then she slipped into the room.

Yoona just sat on her bed when Yuri came running into her room and sat on Yoona's bed, facing her. Yuri then asked, "Seriously? You went to the park?" "Yeah." "Who did you go with?" Yoona stared at Yuri and said plainly, trying not to blush or smile, "Nobody." "Come on Yoona! I know you very well. Who went with you?", Yuri asked with great interest. Yoona just stared at her bed and thought about Taemin. Then she smiled. "Out with it!", Yuri said impatiently. "Can I don't tell you?", Yoona whined as she began to grin impishly. Yoona began taking out her homework from her bag.

"Let me guess! Let me guess! Is it Taemin?", Yuri asked with a totally sly look on her face. Yoona couldn't stand it anymore. She began laughing uncontrollably. "Is it Taemin?" Yoona nodded her head. She hoped that she wasn't blushing as hard as she thought she would be. "Oh yeah! I guessed correctly!", Yuri yelled truimphantly. She then jumped out of Yoona's bed and ran into the living room. "Don't worry Yoona! I won't tell anybody!", Yuri yelled from the living room. "I keep you to your word!", Yoona shouted as she grinned from ear to ear. "Okay!", Yuri shouted in reply.

Yoona laughed quietly as she took out her biology book to check her work. She totally wasn't expecting anything to happen, but when she flipped the book open, two pieces of paper fell out. "Hmm? What's that?", Yoona muttered to herself. She flipped one of them over and she saw that it was the potrait Taemin drew of her. Yoona scolded, "That boy! Seriously!" She took up the other piece of paper and flipped it over. It was a drawing of two people's hands, clasped together, like they were holding hands. "Oh my goodness... Is that-", Yoona saw a note stapled to the piece of paper.  She read it: Thought of giving you something. So I drew this picture of our hands while you were sleeping XD. Hope you like it.  -Taemin.

"And I officially declare that you are the best person in the world...", Yoona muttered happily as she observed the drawing. The drawing was really good and Taemin said that his drawing was very bad. Understatement. Yoona then slotted both drawings into her file carefully. She didn't want to damage it. Yoona then hugged her file and lay down on her bed hard. She sighed contentedly as she stared at the ceiling of her room.

 

 

 

 


Okay! Imma soo done with this chapter! My best chapter yet! Though it took a lot of effort out of me.. But, I hope you all like it! XD Thanks for reading it! Pls comment and subscribe! Thanks~ :)