Chapter 1

Love Bites

---SNSD---

"Yah! Jessica! Wake up! We're going to be late for school!"

~No reaction~

"Jung Su Yeon! Wake up now!" *Starts pulling Jessica's arm*

~Still no reaction~

"I'm going to force you to eat cucumbers for lunch if you don't WAKE.UP.NOW!"

"Mwoya?!"

Jessica opened her eyes and sprang up so fast on her bed that she hit someone with her head (unfortunately). But that woke her up pretty fast. She concentrated and stared into the face of Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon was already dressed up neatly, her hair tied up with a red rubber band. 

Taeyeon scowled at Jessica angrily.

"Gosh! I thought you would never wake up! I should keep on threatening you from now on so that you can wake up."

"That's not fair!"

"Then you should wake up punctually... You better get changing now. We're going to be late for school! It's our first day, remember? We don't want to get scolded!"

"Oh right. Crap."

Jessica leaped out of bed. She grabbed her uniform from her wardrobe and ran out of the room towards the bathroom. Taeyeon sighed as she stood up and prepared to walk out of the room,"We're going to be in deep trouble if she keeps on waking up late during our promotions..." Then she walked out of the room.

As Jessica dashed across the living room, the other girls were also ready to go. Sunny had turned the television on and was watching the re-telecast of Inkigayo (the one that they had performed in yesterday) with most of the other girls except Yuri and Yoona. They were playing some bubble shoot game on their smart phones. Jessica thought it was pretty lame. Other than the chatter of the girls on the floor, the consistent chopping of the ceiling fan made Jessica felt like sleeping again. But she told herself, No. I must get ready for school first. I'll not take a bathe today. I'll just clean myself up and then we'll set off for school. With that, she hurried away.

After 15 minutes of shouting and screaming, everyone finally was settled down in the van chatting happily on the way to school.

"I think we will have a lot of attention there at the new high school.", Sooyoung said nervously.

"Of course. We are a k-pop band and all our performances are like, live telecast on KBS and SBS very often. What do you expect?", Yuri snorted,"What I'm really interested in is who are our classmates or school mates."

Everyone nodded their heads eagerly.

They continued chatting about their next album, blah blah blah until Tiffany yelled,"Girls! We are here!" All of them crowded at the window looking at the students walking into the school.

Some students spotted them and waved excitedly at them. Some saw them and started screaming their heads off, something like,"Ahhhh!!! So Nyeo Si Dae is here! OMG!" and started to run away, probably spreading the word.

Taeyeon grinned,"Looks like we're right. We ARE famous. I wonder which one of them will be our friends."

Suddenly, Jessica said and pointed to the right,"Talking about friends... Isn't that SHINee? That's their van."

Everybody yelled,"WHAT?!"

 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe. P.S. I know that I haven't completed my other fan-fic, 'Training Days'. I'll try my best to complete it. :)