Chapter 15

Love Bites

---SHINee's dorm that same night---

"Gee you're really letting me into your dorm?", Jessica asked. "Yeah", Jonghyun replied as he slotted the security card into the door. "Won't the rest start nagging at you if they find out?", Jessica asked again. Jonghyun replied, "Nah. They wouldn't mind. They would be bringing their own girlfriends in soon enough." The door light flashed red. He pulled the card out and slotted it in again. The door stil wouldn't budge. Jonghyun was about to curse when the door lock flashed green. He grinned as he pushed open the door.

Jonghyun stepped in before Jessica and said jokingly, "Welcome to the SHINee World." Jessica continued as she scanned the dorm, 'SM as One..." After scanning the place, she looked at him and gave him an approving nod, "Its better than I expected... Coming from an all boys dorm..." Jonghyun smiled secretly. Luckily, the boys had enough sense to pack the dorm before leaving for anywhere. (One main reason why the dorm was in a neat condition was because of ahem ahem. Shawols, you know who.)

"Make yourself at home. Just don't go into our rooms... Especially Key's...", Jonghyun said as he imagined what would happen to them... He shuddered. He wouldn't want to think of the consequences. Jessica gave a little laugh and nodded her head. Gosh. She looks so cute when she laughs. Jonghyun thought.

 

---Jessica's POV---

Jonghyun admitting that he liked her was the most awesome event up to date. She even got to visit SHINee's dorm. Whee.

"Er Sica-ah.", Jonghyun called. "Yes?", Jessica answered as she turned around to look at Jonghyun. "I'll go to the kitchen to get some water." "Okay." Then he walked off in the other direction. Aha. Exploration time.

She walked to the shelves lining the walls around the television. Wow. So, SHINee had so many relics too. She even thought SNSD were too excessive with their own albums. She picked up one of the album CDs. She read the album's cover. Noona You're So Pretty. Jessica's could barely contain her laughter. Gosh. All of them looked so cute. She still could remember Yoona's expression when their manager told her that she was going to be in SHINee's Japanese music video for Replay. Priceless. Later on she asked Yoona, "You accepted it because of Taemin right?" Yoona just gave her a sheepish smile.

Jessica placed the CD back onto the shelf. Then, there were the pictures. So many of them, all which were pretty cute and funny. Jessica spotted one really cute one. All five boys posed together with a peace sign and looked really young. Jessica hadn't seen that picture before, so she thought it must be one of the photos that they took on their own and it seemed taken way before debut.

"Nice pic huh." Jessica jumped a little and turned around. "Jjong! Don't scare me like that again.", she chided. Jonghyun just smiled. He took the photograph from Jessica's hands. He said, "This is our very first group photo, even before we were really close friends." "2005?", Jessica guessed. Jonghyun nodded his head and put it back on the shelf.

"Must be very valuable huh. That picture."

"Yeah."

"Can we watch television?", Jessica asked suddenly. Jonghyun just laughed and said, "Of course, dummy!" Jessica grinned widely and jumped onto the couch. Jonghyun sat beside her and switched on the television. He reached out for the main switch and turned off the lights in the living room, bathing them in the light of the television.

 

---Jonghyun's POV---

After a while, Jessica's head fell onto Jonghyun's shoulders. He liked it, but he was very troubled by what Jun Hwa had said. f(x). He always thought that they were pretty nice. He thought that Jun Hwa was trying to scare them because he didn't f(x). But kids his age don't lie.

He turned over to see Jessica. She was smiling contentedly. Jonghyun wished that Jun Hwa hadn't said anything. But with that information, a lot other could come up along with it.

He looked at Jessica again. Should I tell her?, Jonghyun thought. Finally, he mustered the courage to tell Jessica everything that happened.

"Sica."

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

Then he blurted everything out. Jessica fell silent for a while. Then she said, "You're telling me f(x) has some backhand plan to split us up." Her face was stony.

"Yes.", Jonghyun said cautiously.

"What you're saying is really serious, plus all these were said by Jun Hwa-"

"A kid that is really honest and looked horribly freaked out when he told me."

Jessica sighed, "I'm not going to argue with you. But I agree, we must be on our toes." Jonghyun nodded his head.

Jessica then said as she smiled at him, "Let's be happy while we can. Hmm?"

"Good point."


Hi guys! Sorry I was too caught up in my the other fan-fic... Anyways, I'm back with another chapter! Next and the last couple - OnTae. Then the drama begins!

Please comment and subscribe! (I feel so awkward asking people to subscribe after not updating for a long time...) Commenting is also good enough :)

Thank you! XD