Chapter 19

Love Bites

---Yoona's POV---

She just kept pulling Taemin's hand and ran. To where? Yoona had no idea. Her life was so messed up. She also couldn't believe she said it to Yuri. She was her her best friends for so long... And she just broke that what? The five years of friendship with Yuri? Yoona was afraid she had broke more than just that. She had broken the whole group's spirit. And it was all... her and Yuri's fault...

With that, she broke into a fresh roll of tears.

---Taemin's POV---

It just hurt to see Yoona cry. It just. Taemin went forward and hugged her. "Yoona. Are you okay?", Taemin asked worriedly. Yoona's face was still buried in his uniform and she was still crying madly. Well, obviously not okay. Taemin brought her to a nearby bench to sit. Taemin could only pat her back continuously. Yoona needed time to think and some comfort. Taeyeon noona probably would've done the same thing.

A while later, Yoona's crying slowly stopped. She lifted her head and sniffed, "Thanks, Taemin." "For what?" "For being with me and comforting me. Not like some unnies who wouldn't even come and comfort me.", Yoona scowled bitterly.

Taemin felt shocked. Yoona would say such a thing about her group? Taemin quickly said worriedly, "Yoona! You've gotten your unnies wrong! They would've come after you but seeing your state... They thought leaving you alone to think was the best idea." Yoona's shoulders slouched. Her face softened, then a few seconds later her expression hardened again.

"They probably thought Yuri was the right one while I'm the wrong one.", Yoona said angrily, "When I got all the blame." She looked at Taemin and said, "Taemin, I really didn't take her diary! Someone framed me. That person... that person..." The last few words seemed really hard to get out because she looked really pained.

"Must be who?", Taemin prompted. Yoona looked at him so sadly and he immediately knew the answer - somebody from SNSD. A traitor. Yoona said as her eyes watered, "I don't know which one hurts more. The fact that Yuri was my best friend and we just ruined our relationship with a quarrel, or the fact that someone is trying to ruin SNSD. One of us some more..."

She sniffed, trying to keep her composure. "Yuri and I have been best friends for so long. And... and I just ruined it with a few sentences." Then she started crying again. Taemin hugged her again. He then said after giving it much thought, "Yoona. Quarrels this bad do not just happen everyday."

"I-I know. I didn't w-want it to-to happen... S-somebody framed me... I'm s-sure of it..." Then she raised her head and looked at Taemin defiantly, "Taemin, do you think I'd steal Yuri's diary?" "No.", Taemin replied quickly. He wasn't just trying to calm Yoona down. He honestly thought that Yoona would never do such a thing to her best friend.

Yoona said angrily, "That person who did it is... plain evil. Evil. Why would she do such a thing to Yuri and me? Did we ever do her wrong?" Taemin kept silent. He had no idea who the girl could be. "It could be anyone in SNSD." "I know, so we'd have to watch our backs.", Yoona said, gritting her teeth.

Taemind turned to Yoona and said, "Why don't you go home and reason with Yuri-"  "Never in my life I'll try to reason with her! She didn't even believe me!", Yoona lashed out with force. "Then-then why don't you-"  "I'm not going to ask her for forgiveness either! She is just too stubborn! No. I won't even talk to her. I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE DORM! ", Yoona said angrily. She let that comment hang.

Taemin stared at her as if she just spoke a foreign language. "You're not going back to the dorm?", he asked incredulously. Yoona nodded her head tightly. "Your unnies are going to be very worried about you." "I'm not going back until Yuri apologises." Taemin groaned silently. This was just getting better.

If they'd ever found that traitor, he was going to give her a big slap, regardless of who.


---Taeyeon's POV---

Taeyeon was already one big failure. Now she even felt like a bigger fail. Which leader couldn't help her members? She was squatting out beside Yuri, trying to get her to talk. The girl was still very angry. Seohyun was getting exasperated after all her ways in getting Yuri to be more forgiving failed. Finally, Jessica said in a last attempt, "Yuri. Can you go and apologise to Yoona?"

Yuri stared at Jessica as if she had gone mad. "What? I'll never apologise!", Yuri said stubbornly. "But you didn't even listen to Yoona reason. You jumped to conclusion right away.", Jessica insisted. Yuri gritted her teeth as if what Jessica said had her cornered. Then Yuri looked at Jessica and said angrily, "Yoona broke the relationship first. I'm not talking to her until she apologises!"

Minho put in his piece, "Yuri. Can't you just be a little more forgiving?" Yuri shook her head and added to her previous sentence, "I don't want to see her either." Taeyeon facepalmed and shook her head. This, was getting infuriating. Just then, Mrs Jeong walked over. Hyoyeon had come back with her. She said kindly, ''Taeyeon, you can take a rest. Let me handle her." Taeyeon nodded, feeling sort of relieved. She turned and began walking around the nearby garden.

She took in deep breaths and calmed herself down. Why did things become like that? She believed Yoona when she said that someone was framing her. And the scariest thing was that that person who framed Yoona was in SNSD. That ws terrible. Who would want to hurt her own friends...

Taeyeon sat down on a bench deep in thought. Then somebody slipped up to her and said, "From your expression, not going well huh?" Taeyeon turned and looked at the person and said, "Onew." "Well I thought you might need some help.", he said.

"Well, I need a lot of things. The first thing I need is a hug." Before she could say anything else, Onew leaned forward gave her a really big hug. Taeyeon hugged him back. The first random thought: He feels like a bear.

After a few minutes, Onew pulled away. "Better?" "Yeah.", Taeyeon replied. "So how's things?", Onew asked. "Taeyeon the edge the of her skirt nervously. She then said slowly, "Not good. Yuri's not listening to us. I think her pride has been wounded. I don't know about Yoona..." Just then, Onew's mobile phone rang.

He took it out and looked at the screen. Then he turned to look at Taeyeon excitedly. "Video call from Taemin." "Answer it!", Taeyeon hurried. Onew slid his finger over the screen and the screen lit up with Taemin's face and he looked pretty flustered.

"Oh thank goodness you answered hyung!", Taemin yelped. He seemed to be walking up and down on the street. "Hi Taemin. Is everything okay with Yoona?", Onew asked. Taemin made a sour face. "Not good." He paused for a while and looked back as if he was watching something.

Then he continued, "Is Taeyeon noona with you? Because I need both of your help." Onew nodded and shifted the phone so the Taeyeon was also in the view. Taeyeon gave Taemin a quick wave. Taemin nodded and smiled but a few seconds later his smile melted. He said worriedly, "Taeyeon noona, Yoona... She has stopped crying but..." "But what?" "She's very angry with Yuri. She doesn't want to talk to her, or any of you..."

Taeyeon bit her lip and said, "Have you tried talking to her?" "Sure, I did. She's still not listening.", Taemin replied. He fell silent for a while as if what he had on his mind was bad. Onew then asked cautiously, "Taemin-ah, do you have... anything else to say?" Taemin looked at them and said worriedly, "Yoona... She also said that she doesn't want to go back to SNSD's dorm until the problem is solved, or at least... Yuri must go and apologise to her..."

Onew and Taeyeon looked at each other. One message passed through them - Uh oh. Then Onew said, "I suppose your next question is where Yoona's going stay tonight." Taemin nodded. "First things first. Taemin, where's Yoona?", Taeyeon said. Taemin shifted his phone view and showed Yoona sitting on a bench not far away from him. She had a scowl on her face and she had her arms crossed. After a while, Taemin shifted the camera view back to him. He sniffed, "See, she just won't listen."

"Taemin, let me talk to Yoona.", Taeyeon said. Taemin seemed uncomfortable with the idea. "I don't know... I think she'll throw a fit again... She seems... quite unstable now. Maybe after she cools down I'll get her to call you, noona." Taeyeon thought for a while: Maybe he's right. I shouldn't call her so fast...

Taeyeon answered, "Okay. That'll be good. I'm trusting that you'll take care of Yoona... and please try to help her see the big picture. Tell her its no use avoiding us. It'll just make things worse." Taemin thought for a while and then nodded his head. Then he said, "Okay, but let's get back. Where is Yoona going to stay tonight?" Taemin's eyes gleamed. It was clear he was thinking: SHINee's dorm please...

He looked at Onew with his puppy face. "Okay, fine. Taemin, you can stop that cute face now." Taemin grinned happily. "So, SHINee's dorm?", Taeyeon asked. Onew looked at Taeyeon and marvelled, "Wow Taeyeon, I didn't know you could read people's minds.'' She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, yeah. You're correct. I'll give an exception for Yoona.", Onew replied. Taemin yelled, "Aww yeah!" "Hold up young man. Except you must don't monkey around with Yoona!" Taemin pouted, "Aww..." Taeyeon laughed, "Taemin, I think you'll have a lot of fun. Yoona likes to play around in the dorm too." Onew glared at Taeyeon and mouthed, "You shouldn't have told him that." She stuck out her tongue at him.

Taemin grinned, then he said, "Okay, you two. I think I'll go now. And I promise I'll take care of Yoona. Bye!" Onew and Taeyeon waved goddbye and the screen went blank. Onew muttered, "Why do I have a feeling that Taemin is going to take Yoona to the arcade..." Taeyeon smiled.

"Wow. Your maknae sure has a lot of energy.", Taeyeon commented. Onew nodded and said, "Yeah. He's really playful at times but he knows when to be serious."

"That's good.", Taeyeon replied. Then she stood up and said, "At least one problem solved, for now." Then Onew stood up. "Now, we'll have to check on Yuri.", Taeyeon continued. Onew nodded his head in agreement and they two walked back to the canteen together.


Okayy. Sorry people. The SooKey date is really important but I didn't know there would be so much to write. So, I really promise it is in the next chapter! Things seem to be a little more calm already right? :D

Please comment and subscribe! Thanks! Hope you enjoy reading my story! :)