Chapter 16

Love Bites

---Taeyeon's POV---

(Next morning after the stayover)

The four girls went up the lift chatting happily about the party. Taeyeon was silently taking in the conversation and smiling at some parts. Seriously, some things that happened were seriously hilarious. She had enjoyed herself, but Onew had taken most of her mind. She was honestly thinking about him 24/7. Too late to say that she didn't like Onew.

Taeyeon grinned as Sooyoung recalled the time when Minho had to piggyback Key around the living room when he lost a game of 'truth or dare'

'Ding!' The lift doors opened and the girls poured out. They continued talking loudly as they walked to the front of their dorm. Taeyeon was about open the door when it flew open, and a very pissed-off Sunny stood in front of them.

"Hi Sunny!", the girls greeted. Sunny just kept glaring at them. She had a very interesting hairdo, as if she just walked through a tornado. She was wearing half tee-shirt and half pyjamas, and she looked ready to spank people.

"What?", Yoona asked. "I would appreciate you all coming back quietly," Sunny continued, still glaring at them, "NOT LIKE A BUNCH OF ELEPHANTS." Just then, a very bedraggled Tiffany hobbled over to Sunny with her PINK jacket and PINK slippers and PINK earphones. "W-what is going-" Then she spotted Taeyeon and Co.

"Er... Sunny you can go back to sleep.", Tiffany said when she realised that Sunny was giving them glares that were almost on par with Jessica's. Sunny began to protest but Tiffany pushed her away. Taeyeon just shrugged and stepped into the dorm with the rest following.

"That was just weird.", Taeyeon mumbled. Yuri and Yoona nodded. Taeyeon went into her room and lay down flat on her bed. "I'm dead beat." She turned over to her side and sighed contentedly. She wanted to take a nice nap but then she remembered her first mission when she went back to the dorm - check on Jessica.Taeyeon groaned and got up.

She walked out of her room and went into Jessica's room. "Jessica wake up now!", she called blindly, because she was sure that the Ice Princess was still sleeping. "Wake up-" Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. Jessica was not to be seen on her bed. Even her bed seemed to be in a neat condition. Taeyeon could only see Seohyun gently snoring away in the bed beside Jessica's. She walked up to her and asked her while shaking her gently, "Seohyun-ah! Seohyun!" The maknae squirmed a bit and mummured something that sounded suspiciously like 'sweet potatoes' before opening an eye.

When she saw Taeyeon, she just her side and muttered, "Hi unnie... You're back. Good night." Taeyeon pulled Seohyun back over and she whined a little. "Its not night, its morning already.", Taeyeon corrected. Seohyun just sighed and propped herself up against the bedframe. She sighed again and said, "Unnie, what do you want?"

"Where's Jessica?"

"Sica? I'm not so sure..."

"Did you see her last night?"

"Technically, I didn't. All of us were so tired last night when we came back from our schedules... We conked out right away."

"So you didn't see her, at all."

Seohyun nodded her head. "Oh no no no.", Taeyeon muttered as she sped out of the room.

She ran into the living room and asked the girls who were lounging on the sofa and laughing. "Girls! Did you see Jessica?". Taeyeon asked anxiously. The girls looked at her and shook their heads.

Taeyeon sighed and sat down on the nearest couch. She shook her head and looked at the girls worriedly, "Not even one shadow of her?" They still shook her heads. "Why are you asking all these?", Hyoyeon asked while doing aerobic exercise on a mat on the floor. "Because she's missing."

That comment hung in the air.

The colour slowly drained out of the girls' faces. "Oh my goodness.", Yoona gaped.

There were a lot of reasons why a star could or missing. It could be she decided to take an extended stroll outside. It could could be that someone kidnapped her. Taeyeon shuddered. Hopefully, that was not the case. Or...

Just then, Seohyun dashed out of her room while combing her hair. She shouted, "I might know where Sica unnie is."

"Where?!", the rest cried. "SHINee's dorm.", Seohyun replied.

Taeyeon yelled, "Bingo!" She stopped when she reached the front door and said, "Don't follow me. I don't know how I will react when if I find Jessica in their dorm. If I get angry..." The girls nodded. They knew full well that Taeyeon's temper was... Well, if she explodes... Nevermind.


Just as Taeyeon reached the door of SHINee's dorm, a 'ding' sound came from the lift lobby and five boys poured out. SHINee.

They stopped in their tracks when they saw a very angry Taeyeon standing in front of their dorm. Onew stepped up and asked, "Er... Why are you all in front of our dorm?..." Taeyeon stepped beside him and said with arms folded, "I think there is a stowaway in your house..." "Huh?", Onew replied dumbly. Aish. That dubu. The rest of SHINee took in what Taeyeon said.

Realisation dawned on him. He instantly muttered, "Oh goodness! Kim Jonghyun!" He whipped out the access card to their dorm and slid it through the lock. The lock flashed green. Onew pushed open the room door and all of them surged in.

The first thing they saw was Jonghyun and Jessica sleeping in a cuddling manner on the sofa. They seemed pretty cute together. Taeyeon and Onew looked at each other. Some sort of understanding passed through them - let them sleep.

Onew nodded and Taeyeon walked towards the door of SHINee's dorm. Just before she left, Onew smiled at her and gave her a small wave. Her heart did a little tap dance but she managed a grin and waved back at him. Then she went back to SNSD's dorm.


"Hey! Taeyeon, is Jessica in SHINee's dorm?", Yoona asked. "Yeah. Sleeping on the sofa with Jonghyun.", Taeyeon said. "And you didn't wake them up?", Tiffany asked incredulously.

"Nope. Why?"

"No... It just doesn't seem like you to let something pass easily. No offence."

Taeyeon just smiled at them and walked back into her room and sat down on her bed. She wanted to sleep but first things first. She took out her mobile phone and messaged Onew.

 

Taeyeon: Ya! Dubu leader! Can you ask Jessica to call me when she wakes up?

Onew: Who are you calling dubu? Hmph. Anyway, sure. I'll ask her to.

Taeyeon: Thanks! (DUBU LEADER!!!)

Onew: -____-

Taeyeon: :D

Onew: -______-

Taeyeon: -______-

Onew: -__________-

Taeyeon: -__________-

Onew: Okay can we stop now?

Taeyeon: No.

Onew: No wonder they call you the kid leader, Taeng...

Taeyeon: Yep that's who I am. Thank you for the compliment.

Onew: That wasn't meant to be a compliment.

Taeyeon: Lol. Anyway, I need to get some sleep now. The party took up a lot of energy.

Onew: Wow just nice I was thinking of sleeping too.

Taeyeon: Bye bye! See you in school tomorrow.

Onew: Bye~ Same to you. Sleep tight... kid leader ;)

 

 

 

 


Well, hi there guys. The real OnTaeng moment will come in the next chapter. I promise! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe! They really mean a lot to me. Thank you ^^