Chapter 3

Love Bites

---SNSD--- 

Taeyeon scowled at SHINee. She still hadn't forgave them for making them so much noise in the morning. She was ready to give them a scolding. Don't ask her why she was so grumpy that day. She just woke up feeling .... well, grumpy. Just then, Jessica who was standing beside her in thr sea of students waved at SHINee happily. Jonghyun then peeked out of their van's window and waved back. Then Key's face appeared behind him and pulled him back, disappearing from Taeyeon's view.

"Sica! Stop that!", Taeyeon said, glaring at Jessica.

"What? Its good to see them!", Jessica answered as she rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, a girl who was slightly younger asked Jessica,"Eonni! See who?"

"Its no-", Taeyeon started to answer but she was cut off by screaming coming from the back.

"Wah!!! Its SHINee! Oh My God!" There was suddenly a lot of screaming as people ran towards SHINee. Onew froze on the steps of the van while he was alighting when he saw the crowd of people. He face palmed and turned to the back and shouted something. Taeyeon couldn't resist smiling when she saw Onew's face expression. She thought: Gods. He's so cute sometimes. (I'm sure shawols can relate to it :) )                                                

Taemin popped out behind him and pushed Onew down the steps playfully. Onew missed a step and he landed on the ground softly (fortunately). Taemin jumped down happily while smiling and laughing. Onew sat on the ground and started complaining. The other three came out laughing. They probably had plans to 'bully' Onew before that...

Taeyeon spun around and saw Yoona and Jessica putting an excited face, something like a puppy look. She sighed heavily. As far as she knew, Yoona had a crush on Taemin and Jessica liked Jonghyun. "Girls! Let's go... and help them...", Taeyeon said as she began to run towards SHINee. 

The other eight of them stared at her blankly. Jessica said,"Wow. She has split personality." "She probably got affected by you, Sica.", Hyoyeon retorted. Jessica knocked Hyoyeon's head. "Ouch! What was that for? You're punishing me for saying facts which are 100% true.", Hyoyeon complained hile rubbing her head. Jessica raised her hand to smack Hyoyeon another time but Sooyoung stopped them. She stared at them and scolded,"Stop that you two. We better follow Taeyeon, otherwise she'll give us one of her little talks later on, Which we don't really appreciate." "Yes umma. You're starting to sound like Key.", the rest answered cheekily. Sooyoung blushed for 3 seconds then glared at them. "Whatever...", she muttered, then stomped off in Taeyeon's direction. The others shrugged and then followed.

Over at SHINee, Taeyeon had already reached there. She chuckled softly. Onew was still complaining to Minho now. But they were standing around laughing. Taeyeon went forward and tapped Onew's head. Onew turned around and looked slightly shocked for a second and then smiled sheepishly. "Stop sitting down there and stand up! People are looking at you. Here." Taeyeon offered her right hand, smiling widely. Onew blushed and took it. As a expected, he had trouble standing. Thinking back on it, Taeyeon thought that Onew got affected by Taemin's 'Clumsiness' because, while he was trying to stand up,(not even standing), he ACCIDENTALLY tripped over Taeyeon's shoe. Guess what. it made Taeyeon fall. But FORTUNATELY, Onew stood up quickly and erm... grabbed Taeyeon by the waist. I mean like PUTTING BOTH ARMS AROUND HER WAIST, like dancing. Yeah, you get it. They held gazes for 2 seconds. Taeyeon felt that she would melt right away. She quickly noticed that Onew's eyes were full of concern... for her... She thought: Hey! When did his eyes look so nice? She wanted to freeze right in that moment except that Onew let go of her and mumbled, "Sorry." She didn't say anything. She hoped that her face wasn't as red as she felt. For the first time, she wondered if she liked Onew.

Taeyeon looked around then she smiled. The rest of her friends were keeping the students busy. Taeyeon knew what exactly they were doing. They were distracting the students, trying not to let them take pictures of the 'moment'. If they did, she didn't want to know the consequences. Sunny and Tiffany shot her a worried look then looked back and continued smiling and doing 'STARish' kind of stuff. Sometimes, Taeyeon was very thankful for her members. They always did the right things at the right time. But most of the time, they usually did the wrong things at the wrong time. Like that time when- Ah nevermind.

Just then, the morning assembly bell went off. The bell was SNSD's very own debut song, Into the New World. Taeyeon remebered that the school played different songs each morning. The school must have arranged it as a welcome song, but as Taeyeon listened to the lyrics, it didn't help her feelings right then. She only hoped that she didn't end up in the same class as Onew. But of course, she was wrong.

 

 

Okie everyone that was my third chapter. I hope it made sense. Please comment and subscribe! Thanks! I've decided to still concentrate on OnTae in the next chapter. You can decide which pairing I can write on in Chapter 5 or I'll write about SooKey! Your answers would be very much appreciated so please write it down in the comment box. :))) Good luck with everything you're doing right now! ~ Natalie