Chapter 29

Love Bites

---Yuri's POV---

Yuri was just combing her and telling Yoona, "Aish... the comeback is getting boring." when suddenly Taeyeon yelled, "HEY KIDS!" There was a loud crash and someone yelled, "HEY!"  Another person yelled back, "WHAT?!" Yuri and Yoona instantly dashed out of the room, only to see Tiffany and Sooyoung lying on the floor, scowling at each other.

"Watch it, ." Tiffany growled. Sooyoung gave her a 'I'll kill you later' look. "Whoa whoa girls, calm down!" Yuri said as she dashed over to help Tiffany up but she just shrugged her hand off. Yoona helped Sooyoung to her feet. Sooyoung asked Tiffany fiercely, "What's wrong with you?" Tiffany just glared at her and walked away. She went into her room and slammed the door.

Taeyeon walked over and said with surprise, "Well, something's fishy." Yuri stared at her. "Duh." Taeyeon waved her hand and replied, "Whatever." She looked around the living room. She shouted excitedly,"Yah! All of you get your lazy butts up now! I have something to tell you all!"

Soon, the girls (except Tiffany) came out of their rooms and  gathered around Taeyeon. Sunny tapped her feet impatiently as she yawned, "Hurry up, Taeyeon. I want to sleep." The rest of them nodded their heads wearily. Yuri was just about the only person wide awake in the dorm. She noticed that Taeyeon was much more excited than usual and her eyes were glinting.

Seohyun frowned, "Unnie, if it's something about SHINee, I'll... um... just get back to sleep." Taeyeon instantly said, "No! It's not about them, as much as I want to, but, girls! We're going on Hello Baby!" Her face lit up when she said that, but the rest of the girls just looked at her cluelessly. Hmm... It sounded pretty familiar to Yuri.

"Um... What's that?" Hyoyeon asked with a blank look on her face. Taeyeon face-palmed herself and explained, "Its this reality show where we'll take care of a kid! Haven't you heard? The company has been talking about it for months!" Everyone started talking excitedly. Yoona told Yuri  happily, "Yay! I hope it's going to be a boy! Boys are cute!" She started jumping around in her own world.

"Wait wait wait," Jessica said as she held up her hands, "When is it going to start?" "This Tuesday!" Taeyeon replied cheerfully. Everyone gasped. It was only two days away! Then Sooyoung asked, "During our comeback schedules?" "Yeah!" Taeyeon replied. Everyone cheered and broke up.

Seems like the comeback would not be boring after all.


---Minho's POV---

"No no no nooooooo!" Key cried as he started running around the practice room with Onew chasing him and yelling, "Give me back my phone!" Taemin was at the corner of the room with Jonghyun, giggling as they increased and lowered the volume of the song playing on the radio. Most of the time, they were changing the song too.

Minho sighed as he looked at the mess in front of him. Well, at least the comeback wasn't messed up. They had released the music video for their comeback song, Juliette and the song was topping a lot of charts now. Yippee! BUT one thing ruined it all - Krystal was asked to be inside their music video.

He could still remember the shock when Krystal appeared on set. Key was like, "Oh my frigging god..." All Krystal did was to annoy them when their manager wasn't looking. Not in the bad way, it was in the ' up' way. Which, was worse. She looked like she was either trying to kill them or hug them. Whatever. Let bygones be bygones.

Just then, Minho didn't know what happened, but apparently Taemin had accidentally pressed the 'next' button on the radio and SNSD's comeback song blasted out. Jonghyun looked at Taemin and gave him a high-five. Key stopped running and grinned and said, "Hey! I like this song!" The next thing Minho knew was Onew crashing into Key and Key somehow managed to not fall. He ignored Onew and danced according to the music.

Taemin quickly ran over and joined Key in with the dance. They kicked their legs out excitedly as part of the dance. Jonghyun stood at the side clapping his hands wildly. Meanwhile, Onew was trying to get up on his feet.

Just then, Minho's phone rang. He picked it up while cupping his hand over his mouth, "Hello?" "MINHO!" a loud voice chirped from the other end. He almost got a shock but he said, "Oh. Um... Hi Yuri!" Yuri replied, "I miss you a lot! But how are you all? Fine?" Minho took a glance at the boys dancing Genie in the room and Onew trying to swim on the floor."We're fine. Thanks." he lied.

Yuri stopped for a moment and then asked, "Why is it so noisy in the background?" Minho quickly said, "Nothing much-" But then, the chorus of the song came and Taemin and Key bumped into each other. Taemin lost his footing and slammed into Key. Onew was just standing up when he realised that two boys were going to crash into him. "AHHHHHH!" Onew yelled as Taemin and Key fell onto him and they landed with a loud crash on the floor. They all shouted indignantly at the same time, "HEY!"  Minho winced. Jonghyun was laughing and clapping like a penguin.

"Is everything all right?" Yuri asked. Minho almost forgot that Yuri was still on the line. Minho observed the boys while he answered, "Yep. Except that they're in a high state right now." Yuri laughed and then said, "Anyway, I called you to say that SNSD is going to be on Hello Baby." "Oh!" Minho said as he recalled the advertisement on the tv about Hello Baby. "That's great!" "I know right!" Yuri replied enthusiatically.

"Um... Okay! That's all. Hope I'll see you soon! Bye! Love you!" Yuri chirped. Minho smiled and said, "Yeah, I miss you too. See you!" The the line cut off. He slipped his phone back into his pocket. Then he folded his arms and glared at the rest of the four boys. They grinned at him from the floor. Onew looked up at him and said, "Hi... Minho..." Then he let his head fall and his chin hit the ground hard. "Argh..." he sighed as he frowned at the other two boys who were giggling on top of him.


Um... Okay... This chapter is really nothing much. Its just for fun reading. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time :( I have a lot of homework to do, so please pardon me. I'll try my best to update. Thanks!