Chapter 28

Love Bites

---Jonghyun's POV---

Lesson no. 1: Never let your friends know that you kissed your girlfriend.

Lesson no. 2: Sometimes, the most random (dumb) sentences can invent the best ideas in the world.

 

'YAH! JONGHYUN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Key was yelling at him. You know, he always liked to be the first one to know news, but Taemin had beat him to it. Taemin and Onew were in a high state right now. They were giggling and laughing as they walked to the dorm. Minho's expression expression all along was like, "I don't know these people."

Onew had almost tripped three times (and counting). Onew laughed breathlessly as he unlocked the dorm's door. He opened his mouth to say something but he doubled over laughing as he stepped into the dorm. Jonghyun was trying to keep his cool. Key was still bugging him. Taemin kicked off his shoes and crashed onto the sofa. He joked, "Sounds like Romeo and Juliette!" Then he laughed.

Onew nodded crazily and sang, "Juliette, oh!" Then he made an 'hourglass' shape movement. Then Key joined in, "I'll give you my soul~" Then he kicked out his legs randomly in a dancing position. Key collapsed on the sofa beside Taemin laughing. Then the three of them sang, "Juliette, oh!" Minho found this funny as he cracked up and his "I don't give a damn" face gave way. He then rapped randomly, "Even though your lips are bitter poison, I'm your knight in-" "Shining aromur" all of them chorused.

All of them collapsed again on the sofa, laughing. Jonghyun stood at the side serious. He was still thinking, "What the heck did they just do?" He still couldn't believe that the 'idiots' had come up with such a good idea - all through jokes.

Just then, Key called, "Yah! Jonghyun! Why are you standing there like that?" Taemin giggled. Jonghyun sat down on the sofa hurriedly and started to say excitedly, "Don't you realise what you all are doing?" Onew looked at him and said, "Uh... Joking around?" Minho and Key stared at him as if Jonghyun had dropped out of the sky.

Jonghyun explained as he taped his feet impatiently, "No! You all just composed parts of a song! The 'Juliette' part was awesome!" The rest of them stared at him, waiting for the meaning to sink in. "Comeback? Song?" Jonghyun probed. Then the rest of them started grinning. "Yeah. Okay. That was really random, but we could work with that." Onew said thoughtfully.

Jonghyun instantly beamed and said, "We can start writing the lyrics now." He took a pad of paper and a pencil from the drawer under the coffee table and then said, "What did you all say just now?" Taemin repeated everything excitedly. The five of them disscussed about it when the word were out.

"We could make that part as the chorus." Minho suggested as he pointed to the words. The rest nodded. "Then we can add this in..." Ideas just kept rolling in like that. After they had finished the chorus, they moved on to the other parts of the song.

They concentrated on it for the whole night right until the morning. By then, they already had the rough tune out for the song and Taemin had choreographed the dance for the chorus, with the help of Key.

Jonghyu held up the piece of paper where their song lyrics were written on. He tembled with anticipation. It was a really good song. He grinned at the rest of them and asked, "We're almost done, except for one part." Taemin's head shot up instantly from where he and Key were editing and smoothening out the dance. "What?" he asked. Jonghyun replied, "The title of our album."

All five of them looked at each other. Minho who was busy practicing his rap looked up. Onew said as he smiled, "I have a feeling that we're all thinking about the same thing."

Jonghyun grinned and wrote out the words in english on a piece of paper in block letters. He raised it and smiled, "Romeo and Juliette."


Okay... So this chapter was to cover up the masquerade ending. Its just a crossover. Don't worry, my real chapters sre not that short :P

Please comment and subscribe! 사랑해요 <3