chapter six

Just because I'm not Perfect

When the group arrived at the park, Daehyun and Yongguk were both nominated for captains. They did rock paper scissors to decide who got to pick teams first, and Yongguk won.

Yongguk smirked. “Alright, if you guys want to be on my team, show me something good.”

 

Youngjae scoffed, “As if I'm gonna work to be on your team.”

 

Zelo and Jongup immediately stepped up shamelessly and started to dance. Yongguk clapped impressed.

 

“Okay, my first pick is.. Himchan.” Yongguk called. “WHAT?!?!” both Zelo and Jongup exclaimed.

 

“Sorry boys, but I can't pick between you two.” Yongguk apoligized.

 

Daehyun immediately chose Dana. Danas eyes widened, “Me again? You chose me last week and our team lost because of me!”

 

Daehyun shrugged “Who knows you might have improved.”

 

Dana immediately whispered into Daehyuns ear “Choose Sungjong next okay?” Daehyun nodded.

 

Yongguk looked at the remaining four and pointed to Sungjong. “I choose him.”

Zelo, Jongup and Dana groaned.

Daehyun chose Youngjae and Yongguk chose Jongup, leaving Zelo with Daehyun.

 

Both teams talked tactics and gave a cheer before beginning the game.

 

Dana pushed up her glasses and looked at the ball in the middle of the field. "Lets do this!"

 

Danas team won rock paper scissors so they started with the ball first. Daehyun and Youngjae were in charge of midfield and attack and Dana and Zelo stayed back as defence.

*BEEP*

 

Jongup blew the whistle around his neck signalling the start of the game. Daehyun smoothly passed the ball over to Youngjae and ran up as Youngjae passed it back. Yongguk attempted to stop the ball by sticking his foot out but Daehyun was too fast.

 

Daehyun continued to run over to the goals when the ball was taken away from him by Sungjong. He was suprisingly fast. But Daehyun quickly ran back and unexpectedly stole the ball back.

 

“GO DAEHYUN!!” Dana cheered. Daehyun smiled feeling re-energized. He saw Himchan coming to him from the left, so he quickly booted the ball to the goals and Jongup was a few steps short of blocking the ball.

 

“WOOOOOOOO!!!! Daehyuns team cheered.

 

 

“Lucky shot.” Yongguk said loudly.

 

“Whatever hyung.” Youngjae said back.

 

After getting a drink the two teams met in the middle again.

 

"Okay, this time Dana and Zelo have to be midfield. The two didn't even get to touch the ball!" Yongguk said.

 

"Fine." Daehyun said confidently. "WHAT?!" Youngjae and Dana both said. 

 

"Daehyun! If you put Dana and Zelo we'll lose for sure!" Youngjae said. Daehyun smiled "I'd rather lose then not let Dana and Zelo flaunt their skills, yeah Dana?"

 

Dana turned red, sometimes she thought Daehyun thought to highly of her. 

 

"Alright, lets not start a team fight." Himchan called. "And hurry up, it's hot. Next goal wins okay? I can' take the heat anymore."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Dana and Zelo both went into midfield and they nodded at eachother knowing exactly what to do. 

*BEEP* 

 

Jongup blew the whistle again. Dana kicked the ball nicely to Zelo who ran up with the ball. He turned to Dana to pass her the ball, but saw her panting. He did a few tricks wasting some time.

 

When Dana was finally in the position that they had practised he passed it to her but Sungjong intercepted and booted the ball to Jongup who had run down. 

 

But Youngjae quickly stole the ball off him because he had no one to pass it to. "Hyungs! Come down here, I can't kick a goal by myself if Daehyun and Youngjae are both here."Jongup groaned and the missed opportunity. 

 

Youngjae booted it to Dana, who headed it, which caused her glasses to fall off. She quickly kicked the ball randomly and somehow Zelo recieved it. Dana picked up her glasses and picked it up to witness Zelo kick a goal. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The winning team cheered.

 

Himchan, Jongup and Yongguk groaned. Great Youngjae and Zelo would brag about this for weeks. Sungjong smiled, happy for the winning team. 

 

Dana ran up to Sungjong with a huge beam on her face "Was I good?" Sungjong patted her head "You were awesome!"

 

Daehyun high fived Youngjae and Zelo with a huge smile and turned to look for Dana when he saw her with Sungjong.

 

He sighed, "At least she's happy." 

______________________

How was the update! Sorry that nothing really happened. I'll try to make the other chapters more interesting!

Also, if the gaps between the sentences/paragraphs are too big, its not because I'm trying to make the chapter look longer, but I'm using a different laptop, and for some reason the paragraphing is different :S Its either it looks like that or the writing is super close :) 

Dont forget to comment and subscribe!! (:

Have a nice day!