chapter eighteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

She turned into the sickbay, her eye size doubled instantly.

--------------------------------

Woohyun raised a brow, “So that’s what she said to you.”

Dana quickly covered ; did he hear everything she had just said?

No, he didn’t, stop acting so suspicious Dana. She put on a straight face and quickly walked over to the nurse’s small office.

“I heard everything.” Woohyun called out to her.

Dana dreadfully closed her eyes and stopped. Great, Haemin and Sunmi were going to kill her. She turned around. “Please act like you didn’t.”

Woohyun shook his head, “Sorry, no can do.”  Dana frowned, “Why?!” she was starting to get a bit annoyed. She had a massive headache and a blood nose that wouldn’t stop; she just wanted to go to the nurse.

“Because you’re my friend and I can’t let my friend get bullied. Trust me, infinite have your back.” Woohyun said, looking at her straight in the eyes. Dana’s eyes widened, that was the first time he had acknowledged her as his friend.

“So stop ignoring infinite, we aren’t the same without you, okay?” Woohyun said.

So Haemin and Sunmi were wrong right? Woohyun said infinite wasn’t the same with her, that means she not a nuisance to them right? And they wanted her to stop ignoring them. Dana made up her mind, “Okay, I’ll stop ignoring you guys.” What were the girls going to do to her now? Infinite had her back.

“Good, now hurry up and go to the nurse, you look horrible.” Woohyun said. Dana laughed and quickly walked to the nurse’s office.

_____________

Dana walked out of the sickbay to be greeted by a very happy infinite, especially Sungjong. He gave her a massive hug. “Yay! You’re not mad at me anymore!” Dana smiled, “I was never mad at you.”

The rest of the boys came up giving her hugs and joking threats to never ignore them again. The only person who didn’t welcome her back was L. It wasn’t because he didn’t want to but he felt bad because of the way he had treated her this morning.

Dongwoo turned around and saw L standing there awkwardly, “L! What are you doing? Danas back, come give her a hug!” L shook his head. “Come on man, at least come here!” All the other boys urged him to come into their circle. L started to get pissed and just walked off.

Danas eyes widened. “Is he going to be okay?”

“He’ll be fine, he’s always like that.” Hoya said.

 The boys and Dana started to converse again but Danas mind was preoccupied with something, or someone else.

-----------------------------------------

L walked sat down on the steps, he sighed, why did things have to be so complicated for him. When he was around Dana a weird feeling came in his body that would cause him to suddenly become nervous. It wasn’t exactly a bad feeling but he wasn’t sure if it was a good one either.

The bell rang and braking his train of thoughts.

He walked into class and Dana looked up at him but he quickly turned away. The feeling was coming again. He ignored all the waves and hi fives from the infinite boys and sat down in his seat.

Dana frowned, did I do something wrong? Why is he still ignoring me?

____________________________

UPDATED!! Hope you guys enjoyed that and sorry for the long wait :( 

Have a great day and dont forget to comment and subscribe! :)