chapter thirty-one

Just because I'm not Perfect

😮 JUST REALISED IT HAS BEEN EXACTLY A 👆YEAR SINCE IVE STARTED MY STORY! 👊 Fist pump baby! 👊👊👊👊👊👊Wow, I would just like to thank all my subscribers, everyone who has commented and upvoted ☝for my story. To show you my gratitude, I'm gonna do a double ✌ update! YAAY! Haha... This is the second update by the way! Well enough of my rambling, and back to the story :) lets tango! 💃(Sorry I'm going overboard with the emoji emoticons but were all good 👌 right?) HAHAHAHA

**edit

AWKS HAHAHAHHAHAHA JUST REALISED IT WASN'T A YEAR SINCE I STARTED MY STORY :L.. Totally embarrassed.

Dana groaned as she looked at the list Zelo as well as herself had made. 
 
RULES:
 
1) ONLY ALLOWED JUNK FOOD ONCE A WEEK (CHOOSE WISELY)
 
2) EXERCISE AT LEAST 1 HOUR A DAY (IF NOT, ADD AN HOUR AND A HALF TO THE NEXT DAY)
 
3) DRINK AT LEAST 4 CUPS OF WATER A DAY
 
4) FINISH ALL VEGETABLES ON DINNER PLATE
 
Zelo smiled as he proudly hung it onto the fridge door, making sure they would see it every time they were tempted to eat anything. 
 
Zelo rummaged through the fridge and took out a cucumber, after washing it her cut in in half, passing in to Dana. "This is like an alternative to a packet of crisps." 
 
Dana frowned, "Can we start this plan tomorrow? Lets have our last junk day today!" 
 
Zelo swallowed slightly tempted, Dana smiled, she knew her brother would give in. "No. We can't! We need to learn self control." 
 
Dana pouted, "Fine." She sadly munched her cucumber. 
 
*GRUMBLE* 
 
Danas eyes widened and she quickly covered her stomach. Zelo looked at his sister and laughed, "I'll make you something to eat." 
 
*10 minutes later* 
 
Dana looked a her brother in awe, "Since when did you know how to cook?" 
 
"Since I started eating healthy, it's pretty easy to follow a step by step recipe. Plus, you've been out hanging with L hyung, so I had to learn how survive on my own" Zelo laughed.
 
Dana felt bad, she had been hanging out with L a lot. "Sorry.." 
 
Zelo shook his head, "It's fine, you should apologise to the BAP hyungs. They miss you a lot." 
 
Dana nodded, "Should we invite them over tomorrow?" 
 
Zelo nodded happily, "yeah! That would be good!" 
 
Zelo happily brought two plates of food onto the table. "Lets eat noona!"
 
Danas eyes widened at the dish, it actually looked nice, except for the fact that more then half the dish was filled with green. She pierced her fork through a prawn and avocado. Her eyes widened. 
 
Zelo frowned worriedly, "is it bad noona?"
 
"This is freaken.. DELICIOUS!" Dana said digging in for more. "How in the world did you learn how to make something that nice?"
 
Zelo smiled proudly, "This is nothing, I'll cook you something even better tomorrow!" 
 
Dana nodded and happily ate her food. If this was what healthy eating was, she was more then ready to eat healthy. 
-----------------------
 
Dana smiled as she opened yesterdays leftovers. Dongwoos eyes widened, "that looks really good..." 
 
"Zelo made it for me yesterday, you can have some if you want!" Dana said happily. Dongwoo nodded enthusiastically.
 
His eyes widened, "What is this? It's really good!" 
 
"I'm not sure what its called, but you can come over to my place this afternoon, my brothers making more food." 
 
Dongwoo nodded, "yes please!" 
 
"Me too!" Sungjong added.
 
"If he's going then I'm going too!" Sungyeols chipped in.
 
Dana nodded, "you're all invited." 
 
The rest of the infinite boys nodded in agreement. 
 
"Eww, what's she trying to do? Eat healthy?" Sunmi said from her table, but loud enough for everyone to hear. 
 
"Haha, she probably finally took a look at herself in the mirror." Haemin high-fived her and some student laughed.
 
Dana slightly frowned. Why did everyone have to be so mean? She knew she was fat, and she was trying to eat healthy. 
 
She could see L tense up and gave him a smile indicating she was okay. 
 
The bell rang and Dana smiled, she could wait for the last two periods to end so she could go home and hang out with BAP and infinite.