chapter sixteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

The bell rang and Dana dreadfully got up. It was time for sports. 

She walked out and saw Sungjong waiting for her. She felt happy seeing him after talking to no one in class the whole lunch time. But she thought of Haemin and Sunmi. she had promised she wouldn't hang out with infinite. And she kept her promises.

Quickly she walked to the sports hall. Sungjong let his hand dropped and followed her to the hall.

When Dana entered the hall, infinite ran over to greet her. "Where were you lunch time??" Dongwoo asked. 

Dana turned around. She felt bad, but she promised, and a promise was a promise. 

"Dana? What's up with you?" Hoya asked. Dana didnt reply.

Woohyun walked up to Dana, pissed. "What the heck man. Say something. If something happened, tell us so we can help you. If your on you monthly thing tell us so we can give you some space. And if your ignoring us for no reason tell us, so we can stop wasting our time."

"Woohyun. That's enough" Sunggyu said. He didnt know what was up with Dana but he knew she didn't look to happy.

"Whatever, I'm off. Its obvious that I'm not wanted here." Woohyun said walking off.

Dana closed her eyes trying to hold in all her emotions. She knew how hard it was for Woohyun to finally accept her, and now she was pushing him and infinite away.

Slowly one by one, everyone but Sunjong left. L sat on a bench, secretly lookign at Dana. He wondered if soemthing had happened. The last time she saw him she was smiling, but her mood now was the total opposite.

----------------------------

The coach came into the hall and blew onto his whistle, "Alright everyone! Partner up for stretching." Sungjong immediately turned to Dana but she kept her head down. He grabbed onto her arm and pulled her closer to his side, indicating that they were partners.

Sunmi and Haemin scowled and shook their heads at her. Sungjong caught this and frowned at them. He had a slight clue now to why Dana was acting this way.

Sungjong frowned when Dana wasnt complaining during stretching, she always complained about how hard it was. This time, she didnt complain once, she got to it and did what she needed to, Sungjong could tell by her facial expression that it was hard for her but she didnt complain once.

"Good job everyone, Okay now today we are going to play dodgeball," the coach said. "Woohyun and Jaemin, you guys are the captains. Jaemin, you can pick your teammate first." 

Jaemin smirked. Him and Infinite were enemies. Especially him and Woohyun, ever since they were young Jaemin had been envious of Infinite and how popular they were with the parents and girls. All he wanted was to become the best.

"I choose Hoya." Jaemin pointed at Hoya.

Hoya groaned and slowly walked over to Jaemins group. 

"Dongwoo" Woohyun nodded at Dongwoo. 

Slowly the people to choose from were getting smaller and smaller. There were only 5 girls left. Dana, Haemin and three other fangirls of infinite. 

Woohyun groaned. As much as he was mad at Dana, he definitely didnt want Haemin or any of the squealign girls on his group.

'I choose..." Woohyun took a breath. "Dana"

Sungjong, who was on Woohyuns team smiled, Woohyun didnt even look at her. Dana inwardly sighed, she was happy that she wasnt on Jaemins team. He was her part-time bully. If Haemin and Sunmi wasnt there, he was. 

In the end Haemin and a girl went over to Jaemins team and the other two girls came onto Woohyuns team. "Jaemin oppa! Why didnt you choose me earlier, that was embarassing." Haemin frowned.

"You told me to not pick you so Woohyun could." Jaemin protested. Haemin sighed irritated, and flicked her hair.

'Ugh, I dont understand how those two can manage to live under the same roof" Sunyeol said.

"I just feel bad for their parents." Dongwoo added.

Danas eyes widened. So Haemin and Jaemin were siblings? Her mind finally clicked. Lee Haemin, Lee Jaemin. They also had the same fair skin and brown eyes. She wondered to herself how she didnt realise when she saw them practically everday.

"Okay, everyone hands in" Jaemin called to his team. Hoya and Sunggyu frowned, folding their arms. Jaemin shrugged, "Whatever." When everyones hand were in , excluding Sunggyu and Hoya, Jaemin counted down "3...2..1, NO MERCY!" The two rolled their eyes. Jaemins said that everytime they started a game. And he meant it, he would do anything he could to beat the other team.

Woohyun told his team to huddle in, "Okay everyone, dodgeball is a dangerous game so those who arent comfortable with it can sit out. Just remember that it doesnt matter if we win or lose, as long as we all have fun and dont get hurt okay?" Everyone nodded. "Alright, hands in." Everyone stuck their hands in except Dana, everyone was in a big circle and she didnt have space to fit in. Sungjong turned around saw her, pullign her in closer. "1..2..3.. LETS GO!" 

-----------------------------------------

YAAAY! Hope you guys enjoyed this update and get ready for the dodgeball game next chapter!

Have a nice day and dont forget to comment and subscribe!