chapter fourteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

Zelo and Daehyuns eyes widened when they heard L yelling. "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

L turned to Dana eyes wide, "How in the world did you get that picture?!"

Dana smiled, "I've always had it!" Dana smiled proudly at the picture she had kept in her wallet since forever. The picture had a whole bunch of children in it, but four children stood in the front, standing out. Three of them were smiling and one was clearly not.

"I look ridiculous in that mushroom haircut!" L sulked.

Dana laughed, "You looked fine! The best looking in the neighborhood I may add."

Daehyun heard this and frowned. "Dana! I'm the handsomest!" 

Zelo laughed, "As if, I'm taller, younger and handsomer then you!" 

"Alright, alright, you guys are equally handsome okay?" Dana said.

Zelo seem pleased and nodded, Daehyun was still pouting. Zelo looked over Dana's shoulder and saw the picture of their younger selves. "Haha! I remember those times! That's when you had a crush on that guy right? The guy in the picture, over... there!" He pointed to the boy frowning beside Daehyun. 

Dana turned red. Zelos eyes suddenly widened as a lightbulb busted in his head. "Wait, Daehyun said that boy next to him was his brother. So that means... YOU HAD A CRUSH ON L HYUNG?"

L who was standing beside Dana looked at her. She was trying hard to his her red face behind her hair. "Wait so that girl in the picture is.. You?"

Daehyun came in between the three, "Hyung had a crush on you too Dana! When we were younger he used to tell me!!" Daehyun tattle taled on his older brother.

"Ooooooooolalalalala!!" Zelo cooed.

Dana and L covered their faces, "Stop it!" 

---------------------

Dana waved at infinite as she walked through the school gates, gaining glares from other girls. Sungjong ran up to her and smiled, "Annyeong!"

Dana smiled at Sungjong, "Heyy!"

The two talked about their weekends. Dana left out the bit about hanging out with L, he told her he didn't want anyone knowing. 

She looked up and met eyes with L she smiled and waved but he looked away. Dana frowned, *why is he ignoring me? Did he forget about the weekend already?

For some reason she felt sad. *Stop it Dana, did you think he would actually acknowledge you as his friend? He was just trying to be nice.*

Some girls who were watching her snickered, "Haha, she got rejected by L oppa." 

L frowned when he heard this, he didnt know why but he felt guilty. *Stop it L, you were only trying to be nice to her because she was sad. She should be happy I even talked to her right?* he tried telling himself but the guilt was eating him up. 

----------------

Short update! So L's being cold again, huh? 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! Dont forget to comment and subscribe :))