chapter nineteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

Dana sat in class thinking about what the boys told her at lunch. She thought about it and she nodded to herself "I have to do this for myself."
----------
The bell rang and Dana waited for a few more students to leave before she got up and went to quickly get her books from her locker.
 
She closed her locker and turned to go when she jumped, startled. Haemin and Sunmi were glaring at her. "You little liar. How dare you go and hang out with infinite when you promised us you wouldn't?"
 
Dana backed away. "Stop trying to hide and say something, I'm sick of this 'oh I'm so weak I need someone to help me' act." Dana remained quiet. "What? are you waiting for infinite to come and back you up? They've gone home princess, so it up." 
 
And Dana did just that, she thought about the boys and the words started to flow out of . "I don't get why you guys don't want me hanging around infinite, do you feel threatened by me? Do you think someone will fall for me?"
 
Haemin scoffed, "Dream on, you're fat AND ugly, you have no chance."
 
"So there's you're answer. You guys need to stop with this bullying stuff. I'm getting sick of it."
 
Haemin and Sunmi looked at her with wide eyes, she had never talked back to them before. "Whatever, but if you start getting to close to our infinite, you're screwed." and with that, they walked away.
 
As soon as they left the building, Dana heaved a sigh of relief. She was shocked she had those words in her, she was glad the girls had left at that moment, if they had stayed any longer she would have given out her act.
 
L poked his head out from the room and smiled. "Good job Dana." he whispered.
----------------
 
It was finally Saturday and Zelo and Dana were hanging out at 'Joose 4 lyf' (Juice for life)
 
Dana had ordered a thick slice of mud cake with a strawberry shake, and Zelo ordered a Harlem shake (haha! )
 
They were talking about their plans for the rest of a day when a yell started them. "DANAAAAA!" They turned their heads and saw Daehyun waving at them. 
 
Zelo pouted, "I'm his best friend, but he called your name." Dana laughed, "you guys see each other everyday! He's probably sick of you."
 
Daehyun sat down next to Dana and took a sip of her shake. Dana's eyes widened, "I'm not done with that..."
 
 Daehyun laughed, "I'll buy you another one later." Dana frowned, she knew that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.
 
"Wait, where's hyung?" Daehyun asked. Zelo frowned, "Did you invite the hyungs?" 
 
Daehyun shook his head. "My hyung." Dana looked up instntly, L came?
"Wait a sec, I'll be right back." Daehyun said, quickly walking out.
 
Moments later, Daehyun returned, alone. Dana didn't know why but she was disappointed. "L hyung doesn't wanna come inside, since you guys are done eating, do you wanna come out?"
 
Zelo smiled "Okay! I haven't seen L hyung in ages!" Dana hesitantly nodded, she wanted to find out why he was ignoring her.
 
They left the cafe and Daehyun led them to a shop L was in. "Hyung!" Daehyun called. L turned around and was shocked to see Dana. 
 
She gave him a small smile, but he gave her a blank response. Her smile slowly faded. "I'm gonna go outside, you guys come out when you're done..."
 
Daehyun quickly turned, "Wait up!" 
 
------------------
 
Zelo turned to L, "Hey, I don't know if Dana wants me to tell you but she's been down these days, I don't know what has gotton into her. Is something happening at school?" 
 
L thought hard, was it Haemin and Sunmi? Nah, it couldn't be, they haven't bullied her for the past few days. Could it be... me? 
 
In the end L shook his head "Sorry I'm not sure, but nothing bad is happening at school so don't worry."
 
Zelo smiled, "Okay hyung."
----------------
 
Daehyun and Dana were talking when Zelo and L came out of the shop. "Let's go the arcade!" Daehyun suggested.
 
Everyone agreed and Daehyun and Zelo walked in the front with L and Dana trailing behind, Dana a few steps ahead of L.
 
After contemplating L walked up and grabbed Danas wrist. "We need to talk."
 
------------------
WOOOOOO! Finally updated! 
Haha, don't forget to comment guys! I wanna know what you guys think about the story! :)
also don't forget to subscribeeee!!!!!
 
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!