chapter twenty-eight

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

 
L bowed while opening the door, gesturing for Dana to walk inside first. Dana laughed and walked inside quickly without forgetting to murmur an embarrassed thanks. 
 
Infinites eyes widened, "He just opened the door for her! He doesn't even open it for us!"
 
L laughed and followed behind her. "Hmmm, what do you feel like?"
 
Dana looked at the menu and smiled, "I feel like eating every single flavour!"
 
The cashier giggled and covered to stifle the laughter. 
 
L narrowed her eyes at her, "What's so funny?" Dana sighed, she perfectly knew why the cashier was laughing.
 
"It's okay L, I suddenly don't feel like eating icecream anymore." She said trying to stop L from glaring at the cashier but L didn't take his gaze of the her. And it wasn't a nice vibe either, the cashier wasn't even close to a smile now.
 
"Mind telling me what you found so amusing?" He asked again.
 
The cashier shook her head with her eyes wide, "I-I wasn't laughing at h-her"
 
"What do you mean you weren't laughing at her? Was there a reason why you should've laughed at her?" L glared.
 
The manager came out when he saw L glaring at his employee, "Is there a problem sir?" 
 
Danas eyes widened, now even the manager was coming out? "Umm, there's nothing wrong sir, we were just leaving."
 
L looked at Danas pleading face and finally agreed to go. "And also, I suggest you hire a new employee, the one here is a bit.." L made a face of distaste.
 
Dana pulled L's arm leading him to the door. "And..." The cashiers face was now pale from fear, she mentally swore to herself that she would never ever laugh at anyone ever again.
 
"... good day." 
 
The cashier heaved a sigh of relief, she was afraid he would tell her manager everything.
 
When the door to the store closed Dana accusingly looked at L, "What are you doing? The poor girl might lose her job!"
 
L smiled, "I hope she does." 
 
Dana shook her head but smiled gratefully at L, "Thanks."
 
L looked at her confused, "For what?"
 
"For standing up for me." Dana smiled.
 
"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about, that girl was totally laughing at my name. I saw her look at my name tag and giggle." He shook his head.
 
Dana smiled, she knew L was just saying that to make her feel better, and she didn't know why anyone would laugh and a nice name like Kim Myungsoo, she thought the name was.. Beautiful? 
 
Dana pouted, "what do we do now? I don't know any other good icecream stores."
 
L smiled, "Thats why I've decided instead of treating you to icecream, I'll take you shopping!" 
 
Dana looked down at her big tee and baggy jeans and back to L, "But my clothes look fine." 
 
"I know they do, I just want to open you up to a few other styles." L said trying not to say anything to offend her.
 
Dana sighed and nodded fine, "but I'm only looking okay? No buying!"
 
L smiled and nodded. "Okay, lets go!"
 
------------------------------
 
Ooo lala, what are L and Dana gonna do the shops? ... Shop of course DUH! HAhahhaa! 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Look forward to the next chapter :)