chapter thirty-four

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

 
"I can't do this anymore.." Dana whispered as she quietly opened a packet of chips. 
 
Just as the chip was about to enter , Zelo barged in her room making her jump. *oh snap*
 
"Have you seen my ph-" Zelo's eyes wandered to the chip packet in Dana's arms. 
 
"Zelo, it's not what you think it is." Dana said slowly trying to cover the chip packet.
 
"I can't believe you would even think of doing that.." Zelo's slowly said.
 
Mrs Choi walked into the room after observing the two. "You guys look like you're acting out a scene from a drama." She shook her head, "So dramatic."
 
"We promised noona! We even had our junk day yesterday!" Zelo said.
 
Dana nodded, "I know, I just couldn't help it." 
 
Zelo smiled, "It's okay, since that's the last packet, lets just finish it."
 
Dana smiled brightly, unveiling the chip packet from behind her back. 
 
Mrs Choi shook her head, she was shocked at the results Dana was getting from eating healthy, she had probably lost 3-5 kilos in the past fortnight. Although you couldn't yet see the physical results so much, you could tell she was more happier. But Mrs Choi wasn't sure if that was because of the nutrients in the food or her friends. 
----------------------------------
 
Dana waved happily as she got to school, "SUNGJONGIE!" 
 
Sungjong waved back, not as enthusiastic. 
 
"What's wrong?" Dana worriedly asked. 
 
"You never say hi to me anymore. It's alway L, L, L. You're only saying hi to me cause he's not here yet right?"
 
Dana shook her head, "Aye, you know that's not true! You know you're my bestest friend!!"
 
Sungjong shook his head but still smiled. 
 
The two continued to talk as they waited for the other boys.
 
Slowly one by one, the boys started to arrive. Dana smiled as she saw L approaching but her smile faltered when she saw him with another girl.
 
"Hey, isn't that Eunmi?" Sungjong said.
 
L smiled as he walked into the circle. "Guys. Do you remember Eunmi?"
 
The boys nodded slowly.
 
"Oh yeah," L suddenly said, "This is Eunmi." He said to Dana.
 
"This is Dana," he said to Eunmi.
 
Eunmi smiled and offered her hand. Dana smiled and returned the handshake.
 
"Well I'm going to show Eunmi around before school starts. See you 
guys in class." L said walking off.
 
"Since when did she move here?" Sungyeol said irritated.
 
"Why the face?" Dana said confused.
 
"She's not as innocent as she seems." Woohyun said.
 
Dana looked at the boys confused, but before she could ask any further, the bell rang. 
---------------------------
 
"L hung is such a ditcher..." Sungjong shook his head.
 
Dana glanced over at where the two were sitting and sighed. L was smiling a her brightly and was offering her his juice.
 
"Why the sigh?" Hoya asked seating himself next to Dana. 
 
Dana shook her head, "Just tired."
 
Hoya nodded and continued to eat his food.
 
Dana glanced to her right again and saw the two joking around with each other. 
 
"Hey Hoya, what's the relationship between the two?" Dana asked curiously.
 
"She's his first love." Hoya replied, taking a sip of his juice.
 
Dana's eyes widened, first love? No wonder he looked so happy with her.
 
Hoya smirked, "Why? Jealous?" 
 
Dana looked up at him with wide eyes, "No!!"
 
Hoya smiled and ruffled her hair, "I was just messing with you, no need to get so worked up."
-----------------------------------
 
"Let's go!" Sungjong said pulling Dana along. Dana glance behind her, wasn't L coming? 
 
Sungjong sighed, "L hung left a while ago, there's no point waiting for him." 
 
Dana looked at Sungjong somewhat oblivious, "What are you talking about.. Let's go!"
-----------------------------------
 
Dana sighed as she plopped herself on her bed, she didn't know why, but she wasn't in a good mood. 
 
"Noona?" Zelo said as he poked his head inside her room.
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"I'm going out to get icecream with the hyungs, wanna come?" 
 
Dana sat up, icecream sounded liek a good idea, plus she hadn't seen the boys in a while.
----------------------------
 
OH GOSH! I feel like I've neglected this story! :( But don't worry, since its the holidays I'll have more time to update! 
 
ALSO!! Despite the lack of updates, you guys are still subscribing! That actually motivated me to update this chapter, so thanks guys :) Hope you're all doing well and expect updates coming your way!