chapter twenty-five

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

Dana woke up early, and instead of moping, she was smiling. For some odd reason, she had been looking forward to going to school for the past few days.

She quickly got dressed and went to wake Zelo up.

“Zelo! Do you want to go to school early with me?” She gently shook him.

Zelo groaned. “Why? What time is it?”

Dana looked at the clock on his wall, “7:45, I’m going to the library to study for a test.”

“Are you serious noona? School doesn’t start till 8:45. And I don’t want to go to the library. It’s boring.” Zelo pulled the covers over his head.

“Come on! Mum said she’d buy you new skateboard if you get good grades, remember?” She tried convincing him.

“Tempting, but no thanks. My skateboard is good as it is. Plus, sleep sounds more appealing to me right now.” Zelo yawned.

“Okay, I’m going to leave first okay?” Dana said.

“Yeah, go safely.” Zelo said before falling in dreamland.

__________________________________________

Dana arrived at school and went into the library. She was surprised to see quite a lot of people here so early in the morning. She quickly sat down at an empty desk and began to revise.

After 15minutes she had finished doing a mindmap of everything she had learnt. She glanced at the clock and stretched her arms. “Only 8:20?”

She quickly gathered all her books and papers together and went outside to get some fresh air.

“Dana?” Some one asked. Dana turned around and her eyes widened in shock. “L?”

L laughed, “Yeah, can you recognise me?”

Dana smiled, “Of course I do! I’m just.. surprised to see you here.”

“Oh, so I don’t look like someone who will be diligent in their studies?” he wiped the area under in his eye, feigning tears.

Dana’s eyes widened, she didn’t mean to offend him. L smiled when he saw Danas shocked face “I’m just kidding. I came to try and revise a bit before the test tomorrow.”

Dana nodded, “Good luck, if you need any help you can ask me.” She started to walk away.

L bit his lip, he didn’t know if he should ask, he didn’t want to look silly. Oh who cares, if he didn’t it would make him look even sillier. “Dana!”

Dana turned around a little shocked. “Me?” she pointed at herself.

L nodded. Dana quickly walked over. “Whats up?”

L scratched his head. “Uhmmm, I was wondering if...you could help me study for the test.”

Dana laughed at how nervous L looked. “Of course!”

------------------------------------------

L looked at Dana, she was flipping through the science book looking for a diagram so l could understand more. He smiled, he was grateful she was so willing to help him.

“Here you g-” Dana looked up and paused in shock to see l looking straight at her.

They both quickly turned their attention anywhere but at eachother.

L coughed, “Uh, is this the diagram of mitosis?”

Dana slowly shook her head, still embarrassed.

“So, uh im going to test you on what we just learnt..” she said trying to break the awkwardness. L nodded.

 “Okay, so what’s one difference between mitosis and meiosis?” Dana tested.

L’s eyes widened, “Uh.. Meiosis is ..haploid? And mitosis is... diploid! AM I RIGHT?!”

Dana laughed, “Yes you are! Good job, but there are many more differences like what cells they produce. So remember to study more on that.”

L smiled, “Okay, that’s for helping me! Ill revise on what you taught me tonight and come back to revise tomorrow.”

Dana nodded. “If you need anymore help, just ask me.”

*DING DING DING*

“Let’s go to class before we get in trouble.” L said packing up his books.

_______________________________

UPDATED! Hope you guys enjoyed :)

*LISTEN TO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtsW_N7DOvQ 

SOOOOOO GOOOD!! 

Anyways, have a nice day! Dont forget to comment and subcribe :)