chapter twenty

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

Dana turned around a shook her hand, making him release his grip on her. "So now you want to talk huh?" 
 
L looked at her confused. Dana shook her head, "First, I wave to you and you act as though I'm not even there, not even one smile. And now you want to talk? You can't ignore someone one moment and act normal the next."
 
L looked at her, he didn't realise how much this affected her. "I'm sorry."
 
Dana shook her head, "I didn't tell you all of that for an apology. I want an explanation. Did I do something wrong?" 
 
L shook his head, he felt bad knowing that she thought it was all her fault. "It's not your fault. It's mine."
 
Dana looked confused, "Huh? Then why are you ignoring me?"
 
"I don't know, when ever I'm around you I feel all tingly inside. I don't know what it is but it makes me feel... I don't know, the feeling is weird."
 
 "That's strange, are you sure it's when your around me?" Dana asked
 
L nodded, "Positive, when I'm with the infinite boys, it's normal but when you come, then the feeling starts to build."
 
"You should've told me though, I thought I had said or done something." Dana said.
 
L apologised again.
 
Dana smiled, "It's okay, anyways, lets go to the arcade, Zelo and Daehyun are probably waiting."
 
L smiled, "Lets go!"
 
--------------------------
It was Monday again and this me Dana was looking forward to going to school. She walked through the gates but saw no one there. She frowned, weren't infinite always here? 
 
She looked around and finally spotted them talking to Haemin, Sunmi and a few other girls. She smiled and softly hit her head. "Are you stupid Dana? They can't wait for you all the time." Quickly she walked to class, waiting for the boys to arrive.
 
Her eyes widened when she saw L already in class. He looked up and they met eyes. She gave a small wave, and to her surprise L waved back, with a smile. 
 
Dana's heartbeat began to increase. "HE SMILED AT ME!!" She screamed in her head. But the other part of her mind was telling her otherwise. "It's just a smile Dana, it means nothing. People smile all the time." 
 
She quickly went to her seat and sat down happily, she didn't care if the smile didn't mean anything, just the thought that he had looked at her and used some of his cheek muscles to pull his lips up was enough to throw her into a happy happy world of her own.
 
Soon infinite came in and they all greeted her with smiles but none as special as L's, the teacher also walked in shortly but Dana didn't even realise she was there, her head was already in lunchtime.
 
-------------------------
HEY GUYS! I hope you guys all had a great day today! 
Sorry that the chapters so short!! Also, if you guys haven't already, listen to ONESHOT - BAP! OMGOSHOHOHHOH!! SOOO GOOOD! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :)
**dont forget to listen to oneshot, comment and also subscribe :)