chapter twelve

Just because I'm not Perfect

"I'm leaving now! Bye!" Dana called from the door.

"Bye honey, have fun and don't stay out too late." Mr Choi said from the kitchen.

"Yes dad" Dana replied. She lingered around the door for a while more.

"Dana?" Mrs Choi said coming out of her bedroom, "I thought you left." Dana shook her head, "I'm leaving now."

"Okay, be careful." Mrs Choi turned to go into the kitchen when she stopped. "Wheres your scarf? You usually don't leave the house without a scarf in winter."

Dana bit her lip, Zelo still had it from the other night, and she hadnt asked for it back. "It's in my bag, I'm not that cold yet."

Mrs Choi uncertainly nodded.

"Im leaving! Bye mum, bye dad!" Dana said closing the door. *Zelo didnt even come out to say bye..*

--------------------

Ten minutes after Dana left Daehyun arrived at Zelo's house.

When the bell rang Zelo ran downstairs, saying bye to his parents on the way. Daehyuns eyes widened, wasn't Zelo going to invite him in for a bit before they left?

"I haven't said hi to Dana yet... and uhmm your parents." Daehyun tried to say.

"My parents will understand, and arent we late?" Zelo said.

"How about Dana?" Daehyun asked.

Zelo shrugged, "She went out or something."

Daehyuns raised a brow, Zelo always knew where Dana was.

He shrugged, his hyung didnt like it when people were late. They quickly headed to the cafe.

------------------------

L and Dana were drinking frappes when the bell to the door chimned.

L looked up and smiled when he saw his younger brother with a very tall boy. Dana looked up expecting the rest of infinite but her eyes widened upon seeing Zelo and Daehyun.

L waved Daehyun over, when he saw Dana his eyes widened but immediately brightened. "What are you doing here Dana?" Dana nodded over at L "My friend invited me.."

She turned over to L "Wheres infinite?!" 

L smiled, "Why do we need infinite when we have our brothers." Danas mind clicked and her eyes widened, "You guys are brothers?!"

Daehyun laughed from across the table, "Unforunately, yes."

"Yah! I'm an awesome big brother, I take you places, I'm nice and yeah." L argued.

Daehyun mockingly nodded, "Is that all my humble, humble hyung?"

"Yah! I also... also buy you your favourite foods when I go out!" L retorted. He quickly covered his mouth and looked at Dana, she was looking down playing with her hands. *Crap* Myungsoo thought.

"Yeah, fine I admit it, your the bestest brother ever! You always think of me wherever you are! SARANGHAE!" Daehyun smiled at L making a heart with his arms.

L glared at Daehyun signaling him to put his arms down. Daehyun did as he was told but the smile was still on his face.

"Umm, since we're all here lets go out!" L sugested.

"YEAAAAAH!" Daehyun cheered. Zelo laughed at his friend and Dana smiled upon seeing Zelo smile, which caused a smile to form on L's face.

As soon as they exited the cafe Dana turned to Zelo who's back was towards her. "Being with you like this is better then not being with you at all" She thought.

Zelo lauged at Daehyuns lame joke. He could feel someone staring at him from behind, and instantly knew who it would be *Dana noona...*

--------------------------

WOOOOO! This is just the first part of the update! More to come in next chapter which is a continuation of this :)

Do you guys prefer supeeeer long chapters? or for me to break them up?