chapter thirty-eight

Just because I'm not Perfect

"Everyone thinks I'm a fat ugly man." Dana said. "Even my friends."

Suzy frowned, "Then I don't think they are truly your friends because you are nothing like what you just described."

Dana shook her head.

Suzy gave her a look, "You are just as beautiful and kindhearted as you were when I left. You need to change the way you think of youreself. For others to think highly of you, you need to think highly of yourself."

Dana had no idea how to do that, she had nothing she had to be proud of except her rolls of fat; and that was barely an achievement.

Suzy nodded, "First things first. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Dana nodded, she wanted to change herself completely. SHe didnt want to be looked down on. She knew she had more to live for then this. She wanted to prove others wrong. "Yes."

Suzy nodded, "Okay, but remember. This will be hard. To lose weight, you have to persist. You have a goal, all you have to do is stick with it. Determination is your best friend."

Dana nodded.

"Also, this won't happen overnight. You need to put in alot of hard work. But trust me, I'll be here with you every step of the way."

Dana smiled, "I know."

Suzy smiled back. "I hope you've eaten the last of your snacks." she glanced around Danas snack filled room. "Because from now, Snacks are a no go." She grabbed Dana's trash can and threw everything inside. "Dont you dare try to sneak any. Because I will know."

Dana was starting to regret her decision but shook all the doubt out of her system, you have to do this for yourself Dana. You can't live in humiliation anymore. She encouraged herself.

"Time for bed, we're getting up early to excercise." Suzy announced.

Dana groaned, she wasn't a morning person and loved to sleep in.

"I'm sorry Dana, but this is what you asked for." Suzy shrugged with a small smile.

Dana groaned and fell back onto her bed. The next few months were going to be hell.

<>

"Dana, wake up" Suzy softly shook her cousin. Dana shook her off and rolled over. "Dana." Suzy shook her harder. "Five more minutes.." Dana begged. Suzy narrowed her eyes at Dana, "Wake up before I tell L you like him." Danas eyes shot opened, "Suzy! I don't like him!" Suzy nodded, "Sure. Get up, we're leaving in 5"

Dana groaned and got up. SHe could tell today was going to be a bad day. 

<>

After 30 minutes of intense jogging, medicine balls and time on the excersise equipment, Dana collapsed in exhaustion. "This. Is. Crazy."

"I know, but it'll be worth it. Trust me." Suzy smiled. "Don't you feel good?"

Dana looked at Suzy as if she was an alien. How could sweating your off feel 'good,' but that was the difference between the two. Suzy was willing to put in effort, therefore she achieved results. Dana on the other hand wasn't willing to do the hard yards and that was no ones fault but hers. With that thought in her mind she got up and began to jog.

<>

HEY GUYSSSS! Sorry I haven't updated in so long.. I think it's been like 5 months :/ dangg I've always had this chapter on draft and been adding stuff slowly.. BUT SINCE EXAMS ARE OVER NOW I CAN WRITE MORE OFTEN! so excuse the short crappy chapter, hopefully the next one will be better :)