chapter thirty

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

 
Dana couldn't believe it, her hair looked beautiful, if that was even possible on a face like hers. 
 
She turned to Key who was admiring his work and gave him a teary smile. "Thank you so much." 
 
Key smiled, "Don't cry, I just did what I could, hopefully this will give you the confidence that L says you need." 
 
Dana nodded and looked over at L with a smile. L returned the smile with his two thumbs up. 
--------------------
 
Dana smiled as she walked through the shops, casually looking through the shop windows displays to secretly take a glance at herself. She still couldn't believe the fact that she was the person staring back, except for the fact that she was still fat.
 
"Oh my gosh! Is that Dana?" A few girls whispered to each other. "She actually looks... Okay.."
 
L smiled and looked towards Dana to see if she heard the girls, and to his relief he saw her smiling.
 
"..meh, she's still fat" laughing the girls walked off. And the smile on Danas face left as face as it came. 
 
L frowned, they JUST had to say that. He was about to march over to them but stopped when he felt someone grab him arm. "Lets go, it's not worth it." 
 
L turned to Dana and could see that she was trying to hide her hurt. L sighed and decided to let it go. 
-------------------
 
As Dana and L were walking home she could feel stares on her. She hated it, was it a sin that she dressed up prettily once? Wasn't it okay for a girl to get a decent hair cut? 
 
What she hated even more was when L wanted to get involved. Every time a snicker was heard L was ready to turn around and have a go at whoever was laughing. 
 
She wanted to just have a peaceful day where she could walk down the street without being pointed at, laughed and judged. That's when she made her decision.
 
Dana waved to L and thanked him for walking her home, also remembering to thank him for all the clothes her bought her and the hair cut he had arranged for her. 
 
"Yo noona! Looking good!" Zelo smiled at his sister. 
 
Dana gave a small smile back, "Thanks."
 
Zelo rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a carrot, running back up the stairs. 
 
Danas raised an eyebrow, "why are you eating a carrot?" 
 
Zelo smiled, "I'm becoming healthy!" 
 
"But you're already too skinny!" Dana said.
 
"Noona.. Being healthy has nothing to do with my weight. I just want to be fit and stop my junk food habits." Zelo said turning to go.
 
"Wait.. Can I become healthy too?" Dana asked.
 
"Course you can! Just stop eating too much junk and eat more healthy stuff." Zelo said. "Wait! Lets become healthy together!" 
 
Dana nodded, she liked the idea of becoming healthy and having someone with her during this time. 
 
"Okay wait a second!" Zelo said running to get a piece of A3 paper and a marker.
 
"Firstly, we need to have rules." Zelo said sitting down at the dining table. Dana sat down next to him, suddenly excited that she was going to finally do something about her bad eating habits.
 
---------------------------
 
ooooo! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry I haven't updated in soooo long :( well I hope you guys have an awesome day and don't forget to comment and subscribe :)