chapter thirty-six

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Daehyun barged into L's room. 
 
L frowned, "What are you talking about Dae." 
 
"What's all this crap about Eunmi?" 
 
L's eyes widened in shock, "Excuse you. Why are you being so rude?" 
 
Daehyun shook his head at L, "After all Dana has done for you, you choose you go back to Eunmi. Are you freaking stupid?" 
 
"What's wrong with you? Me and Dana are just friends." 
 
"Thankfully. I don't know what she sees in a guy like you." Daehyun shook his head. 
 
L frowned, "What do you mean?" 
 
"You are so naive hyung." Daehyun said leaving the room. 
 
L tilted his head in confusion. He had no idea what Daehyun was trying to say.
<>
 
"Noona, can you go buy some carrots for me?" Zelo asked.
 
Dana nodded, "Sure." 
 
Dana smiled as she walked towards the grocery store, the weather was beautiful and it made her feel happy. 
 
"Why are you ditching us for her?" Dana heard a voice say. 
 
She continued to walk on but backtracked when she saw that it was L and Woohyun talking. 
 
"I'm not ditching you guys. I'm just not hanging out with you guys as much." L insisted.
 
Woohyun shook his head, "You don't call us, you don't meet up with us. And it's not a one time thing either." 
 
L frowned, "Then what do you want me to do? Ditch Eunmi? Call you guys more?" 
 
Woohyun shook his head, "What's the point. If you ditch Eunmi for us you won't be happy. If you call us you'll be irritated."
 
"Then what?!" L yelled in irritation.
 
"For one, contact Dana. She's been wondering where you've been." Woohyun said.
 
"Dana, Dana, Dana. That's all I hear these days. If she wanted to know how I was she would call me herself. She's not my girlfriend so why should I worry about her." 
 
Dana's eyes widened in hurt.
 
"Are you kidding me right now? She's your bestfriend, she's helped you so much. I can't believe you're ditching us for that bratty girl." 
 
L glared at Woohyun in anger, "Don't call her bratty, you don't even know her." 
 
Woohyun shook his head in disgust, "I know her enough to know that she isn't as brilliant as you think." 
 
L narrowed his eyes at Woohyun, "Well didn't you hate Dana because she was fat and manly?" 
 
That comment hit Dana hard. Was that what Woohyun thought of her? 
 
"Don't make me the bad guy, you thought that too." 
 
"So what, at least I had the decency to get to know her and hang out with her." L shot back.
 
Dana shook her head in shock, they were talking about her as if she was a charity case. Swallowing her hurt and anger she ran-jogged-walked home. She had a plan. And she was determined. 
<>
 
:( IT'S BEEN TO LONG GUYSSSS! I'm so sorry! I've been busy updating my other story and I've completely neglected this one. Although this update is really short, it gives me space to get the story moving! So I hope you guys like it, and an update will be coming shortly.. Hopefully! 
 
HAVE A NICE DAY, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!