chapter twenty-nine

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

 
Dana hopelessly looked at the pile of clothes in her arms, she turned her head accusingly at L, "You said we were just looking!"
 
L smiled, "We are, we're looking at how good you'll look in those clothes"
 
Dana shook her head, "I probably won't even fit into any of them.."
 
L frowned at Dana, "Don't say that! You haven't even tried them on yet!"
 
"Fine, I'll go and try them on and prove you wrong" Dana said walking into the changing rooms, she just wanted to get this over and done with.
 
While Dana was changing, L quickly texted someone and smiled when he received a reply. 
 
A few minutes later, Dana walked out of the changing room in a beautiful dress with stockings, L's eyes widened and Danas eyes dimmed. 
 
She actually thought this dressed matched her but judging from L's reaction, it didnt seem like that. She quickly turned around to get changed back into her clothes when L called her. 
 
Dana turned around, "Yeah?" 
 
"You look... Beautiful." He said slowly.
 
Danas eyes widened, she didn't know what to say.
 
L broke the silence and got up, "lets go." 
 
Dana raised an eyebrow, "okay, but I have to go get changed first.." 
 
L shook his head, "Dont worry, I've already paid for all your clothes."
 
Danas eyes widened, "WHAAT?"
 
L smiled and turned to a worker, "can you put all the clothes in a bag? And you can do whatever you want with her old clothes." 
 
"B-but..." Dana tried to say.
 
"No need to thank me." L stopped her.
 
Dana shook her head but gratefully smiled, "thanks, I'll wear these clothes a lot so I won't put your money at waste."
 
L smiled glad that she wasn't protesting anymore. 
--------------------
 
"Have a seat miss." The hairdresser said smiling.
 
"Thanks for helping me Key" L smiled at his friend.
 
Key smiled back, "This is my job, I'm here to make people beautiful."
 
The two laughed, while Dana was doing the complete opposite. She nervously sat in the chair fiddling with her hands. When L turned into the salon, she had strongly protested against it, but when she saw Key, she couldn't say no. He had already taken out time for her. 
 
Before Key started, her looked at Dana and analysed her face. "Hmmm, I know just what kind of hair style you need." 
 
Key could see how nervous Dana looked so he sincerely looked at her, "Dont worry, I'm a pro. I'm just going to slightly trim your hair."
 
Dana nodded, she started to calm down. *only a trim Dana, only a trim.*
 
Dana nervously looked up at L and he gave her a thumbs up. Dana nervously gave him a small smile. 
 
Twenty minutes later, Key stood infront of the mirror, ready to unveil the mirror. Dana was feeling very nervous. She thought that the hair cut would only take 5 minutes but it had been long past 15 minutes. 
 
Slowly Key pulled the curtain open and Dana held her breath. Her eyes widened. Was that really her? 
 
---------------------
ooooooo! Who's excited to see what Danas new haircut looks like? Get ready to see the 2 part to her make over! 
 
Haha :) ALSOOOO, I WOULD LIKE TO REALLLLY THANK ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE REACHED OVER 100 subs! Like for real.... I only started writing to start improving my creative writing skills, but I'm glad that you guys actually enjoyed my story and clicked 'subscribe'! 
 
Well I hope you guys have a wonderful day and have fun!