chapter thirty-three

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" L asked for the umpteenth time. 
 
Dana nodded. L continued to look at her worriedly. "By the way, has anyone seen Daehyun?"
 
At the mention of Daehyun, Dana snapped out of her thoughts. She still couldn't believe the fact that he liked her. 
 
She thought back to the old days, Now that she thought about it, Daehyun was always there for her, when she was down he picked her up, when others he protected her. She had overlooked the kindness and kind gestures he did towards her. He genuinely like her, for her. 
 
She suddenly felt tired, there were too many thoughts goi inside her head and she wanted to clear everything out. 
 
"Guys, I'm going to the park to clear up my mind, I'll be back soon so don't worry about me." Dana said, standing up.
 
"Do you want me to come with you?" L asked, concerned.
 
Dana shook her head, "I'm fine, really. Nothing a bit of fresh air won't fix."
-------------------
 
Dana smiled slowly as the swing went higher and higher. Wen the swings finally came to a stop, Dana took out her phone and began to text Daehyun.
 
"Hey, can you come to the park? We need to talk. I won't go home till we talk, and trust me, I'll wait for you."
 
10 minutes later Daehyun arrived at the park and sat on the swing beside Dana. "You really did wait." 
 
Dana nodded, "Daehyun-"
 
"No, can I go first? I'd just like to apologise, I came onto you too strong.  Don't have the right to say all those things to you and just storm out. I'm sorry." Daehyun said.
 
Dana shook her head, "I'm glad you told me. I've had some to figure things out." 
 
Hope glimmered in Daehyuns eyes.
 
"I would just like to tell you that.. I'm really thankful for your kindness towards me, you have been my guardian, protecting me and guarding me..just like a brother would." 
 
Daehyuns heart broke at the mention of 'brother'
 
"I'm sorry Daehyun, it's not that I don't like you. It's just.. I don't see you that way."
 
He gave a small smile, "I know." 
 
Slowly he stood up, and Dana mimicked his move. He opened his arms and Dana walked into his embrace. A small tear escaped from Daehyuns eyes and he wiped it off quickly. 
 
L smiled softly as he watched the two, his heart hurt for his brother but another part of him was glad she didn't harbour the same feelings his brother had for her. 
--------------------
 
Daehyun greeted L with a smile when they saw each other. "I just want you to know that I support you and Dana together. So treat her right." 
 
L looked at Daehyun confused, "Quit the act hyung. It's obvious you like her."
 
L frowned. Daehyun shook his head and walked away. "You guys are babos." 
-------------------
 
It's been long my fellow subscribers :) haha I think this chapter really sped things up! I mean, this stories been dragging on and on. 
 
I'm thinking of editing it, and taking out old useless chapters and adding in new chapters or just mushing a few chapters together. What do you guys think? I really need your opinions so please comment them below! 
 
THANKYOU for reading! Have a nice day ;)
 
*also if you have time please check out my story 'why me'