chapter twenty-one

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

Finally the bell rang and the student filed out of class. All the boys of infinite excluding L told her to come with them to the canteen but Dana shook her head, pretending to do her work "I'll come after finishing theses questions, yeah?"
 
Infinite nodded and left. Dana her head slightly to see if L was leaving yet. When she saw him about to stand up, she quickly stood up and walked out.
 
She slowed down her steps to wait for L come out of class. When she had a feeling L was behind her she started to walk at a normal pace.
 
"Hey Dana! Wait up!" L called from behind her. *YES!* Dana thought smiling.
 
She straightened out her face and turned around like she didn't expect him to be there. "Oh, Hey!
 
L smiled, "You heading to the canteen yeah?"
 
Dana nodded. The two walked side by side, talking about class. When they got to the canteen, the infinite boys were waiting for them at a table. "HEY! DANA, L OVER HERE" 
 
L looked down acting as thought he didn't know them. "So embarrassing..." 
 
Dana laughed, "You go buy your food, I'll go first, to stop them from embarrassing you."
 
L nodded, "Hurry and tell them to be quiet." Dana smiled and walked over to infinite.
 
"L told you guys to be quiet, he's embarrassed." Dana informed infinite.
 
Sungyeol feigned shock, "He's embarrassed of us?" 
 
"Hmmm I know how to solve that problem." Woohyun suggested.
 
"What is it?" Sungyeol curiously asked. Woohyun whispered something into his ear and they both grinned, "L COME HERRREE NOW!!" "HOW LONG DO YOU TAKE MANN??" The infinite boys slowly caught on and they began to embarrass L even more. 
 
"I MISS YOU L""COME SIT WITH MEEE!!" The boys continued to tease.
Dana laughed. "I think you guys should stop, he looks really red." 
 
Sunggyu nodded, "Yeah, I think his had enough of his daily dose of embarrassment."
 
All the boys cracked up, including Dana. 
 
Lets just say when L finally came to the table, he wasn't a happy camper.
-------------------
 
L and Dana were walking home together, apparently Daehyun had forgot something in Zelo's room so L was going to just get it for him on the way home. 
 
The walk home was silent, both of them enjoyed the silence and fresh air. Dana slowly looked up to take a peak at L. *oh gosh, he's so handsome!* she thought.
 
L looked over at her, catching her in her act, "why are you staring at me like that?" 
 
Danas eyes widened but she decided to play it cool, "Whaa? Stare at who?" She tried to sound confused.
 
L laughed, "Nice try, I know you were fawning over my good looks!" 
 
Dana laughed, "As if."
 
L smiled, he didn't know why but he really liked the sound of Danas laugh. He thought the sound was beautiful, call him weird, but that was what he thought.
 
After walking for a while more, they finally reached Dana's house. Dana quickly went inside to get what Daehyun forgot, which was his iPod and gave it to L. 
 
"Thanks for walking home with me today." Dana said. 
 
L smiled, "It's okay, I had a nice time talking to you. Plus, I got a free iPod" l joked holding Daehyun's iPod up.
 
Dana laughed, "Okay, see you tomorrow!" 
 
"Bye!" L said walking away.
---------------------
 
"What?!" Daehyun said when he saw his iPod, "I was going to go over to get it today!" 
 
L smiled, "That why I got it for you, to save you the trouble." 
 
"What trouble? It's fine, we live pretty close to each other." Daehyun whined.
 
L frowned, "Daehyun, her house was on the way home, that's why I just picked it up for you. Stop whinging, it's not a big deal."
 
"But I wanted to stop over to say hi to Dana as well!" Daehyun replied.
 
"You met her just the other day when you went to hang out with Zelo, your acting as though you like her or something." L said.
 
Daehyun became quiet. L eyes widened. "You like Dana?" 
 
"NO! I don't...." Daehyun said. "So you don't like her?" L asked again.
 
"Yeah.. No... Maybe!! I don't know!" Daehyun said flustered.
 
L passed Daehyun the iPod and walked out, *Daehyun likes Dana?* L didn't know why but he didn't like that thought one bit.
 
----------
oooooo!! What's gonna happen next?? 
Hope you guys enjoyed reading the storyyy! Have an awesome day and don't forget to comment about what you think about the story! Also don't forget to subscribe :))