chapter fifiteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

Dana walked into the toilet cubicle dreadfully. She hated sports. She closed the toilet lid and began to get changed. Dana frowned, she was feeling cramped in the small confined space. She wanted to change in the changing rooms, but the girls would just glare at her.. and her fat. 

She quickly packed all her school clothes into her bag and walked out. She saw Sunmi and Haemin checking their makeup and hair in the mirror. They saw her in the reflection and scoffed, "Well look who we have here, little miss I think I'm so cool because I hang out with infinite." 

Dana frowned, "Huh?" 

Sunmi sighed, "ugh, people these days. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR EARS CHECKED." She said practically screaming it into Dana's ears.

Dana sighed, "I can hear you." She tried to walk to the door when Haemin stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?" 

"Outside." Dana replied. 

Sunmi flicked her hair. "I'm giving you one last chance. Stop clinging onto the infinite oppas. You're just being a nuisance."

Dana closed her eyes and took in a breath. "I need to go."

Sunmi scoffed. "Tell me you'll stop clinging around them. Then you can leave."

A few girls who had finished changing came out to see the ruckus. "Yeah! Stop clinging onto them, you're just irritating them." "Didn't you see L oppa this morning? He looked annoyed." "Give them some space." Some girls said.

Dana's heart sank. She recalled L's face this morning, he did look pretty annoyed. *Maybe they're right, you're just being a nuisance.*

Dana nodded slowly, tears threatning to fall. "Fine. I'll stop hanging out with them. Now please move."

Haemin smiled. She stepped out of the way. Dana quickly walked out holding back tears. 

"BOO!" Dana looked up with wide tears eyes. Sungjong smiled down at her. Dana immediately turned away, wiping her eyes quickly. 

"Dana! What's wrong??" Sungjong worriedly asked. Dana quickly shook her head. The doors to the girls toilet opened. Haemin and Sunmi walked out with a few girls following them. The smiles on their face was wiped off when they saw Dana with Sungjong. 

Dana looked up and saw the two and she immediately wiped away all her tears. "I have to go." 

Sungjong frowned, "but we were going to..." He trailed off, Dana was already walking away.

haemin and Sunmi high fives each other. Sungjong turned around and glared at the two. "What did you do this time?" 

They innocently looked back at him. "Nothing. I don't know what her problem was." A few girls behind her started to giggle.

Sungjong looked back into the direction of the classroom. He knew something happened in the toilets, he just couldn't put his finger on what it was.

----------------------

UPDATED AGAIN! Haha, 3 updates in 3 days. Pretty good aye? :)

haha look forward to the next chapter and don't forget to subscribe and comment

*song reccomendation: I need you by Huh gak ft. Zia

Have a listen to it, you won't regret it!