chapter ten

Just because I'm not Perfect

The next morning, Dana lied in bed hoping Zelo would come to wake her up, but as the minutes passed by, she knew that he wouldn't come.

She sighed as she sat up, it was 8:30 and school started in half and hour. But she was too sad to care. Grabbing her uniform she headed to the bathroom to get ready.

When she arrived downstairs, Zelo was nowhere to be seen and a very confused Mrs. Choi was looking at her. "Didn't you go to school?" Dana shook her head, "I just woke up." Mrs. Choi frowned "Well thats strange, Zelo shrugged when I asked where you were. And he usually wakes you up so I thought you went to school or something."

Dana sadly stood there, Zelo was usually the first person she saw in the morning and it felt strange without seeing him.

"Is everything okay between you two?" Mrs. Choi worriedly asked. Dana nodded, wanting to believe herself.

---------------- 

When Dana arrived at school, she was greeted by a very happy Sungjong and the rest of the infinite boys. Her eyes widened when Dongwoo smiled and waved at her. She uncertainly waved back with a small smile.

"Why are they here? And why is that guy acting so friendly, when they didn't even look when I tried to say hi yesterday?" 

Sungjong smiled, "I don't know what had gotten into them, they insisted to wait for you with me. I think they are slowly warming up to you." Dana's eyes widened.

Sungjong spoke again before Dana could ask questions. "By the way, why are you so late? You're always the one waiting for me."

Dana softly smiled, "My alarm forgot to wake me up." "Then you should buy a new one!" Sungjong suggested. Dana shook her head, "My alarm clock is irreplaceable, even though it may be noisy and annoying, I will never throw it away."

"Woah, someones attached to their alarm clock." Sungyeol said.

"Anyways, anyone wanna ditch school with me today? We're late anyway." Woohyun asked. Dana's eyes widened and was suprised when all of the boys easily said yes.

Sungjong hopefully looked over at Dana and she stood there contemplating.

"If you wanna stay here, then say so. I'm getting hungry." Hoya said rushing her. She slowly nodded after looking around and seeing Dongwoo enthusiastically nodding and mouthing yes.

School would be boring and torturous without Sungjong anyway. "WOOOO! Let's go Korean BBQ" Sunggyu said pointing in the shops direction.

"LETS GO!!" Everyone cheered.

----------------------

When the food came out on the table, Danas eyes lit up. But then she sighed, Sungjong heard this and asked her what was wrong. "There so much food but I didn't bring any money." Dana whispered.

Sungjong laughed out loud and Dana cast a look at him. "Don't worry! The hyungs will pay."

Woohyun heard this and his eyes widened,"What?! Sunggyu and Dongwoo hyung are paying."

"We always pay!" The two complained. Finally they all came to a conclusion, the two losers of rock, paper, scissors would pay.

After all the loud and rowdy rounds the 8 finally decided the two losers. "Dana and Woohyun." Woohyun frowned unpleased, but still dug into the delicious meat. Dana sat there worried what would she tell them?

L saw Dana worriedly looking at all the food and stopped eating, "I'll pay for Dana." All eyes widened, "WHAT? How about me?" Woohyun asked. "Dana's a guest hyung. We can't make her pay."

Woohyun nodded and looked at his remaining dongseangs smiling, "Anyone wanna pay for hyung?" They all shook their heads and continued to stuff themselves with meat.

Woohyuns smiled faded and he glared at them. The donseangs looked at him unfazed, "Eat before the meat gets cold hyung."

Dana looked at L thankfully. That was all she could do since he was avoiding her gaze.

After eating they went to pay, and just as L promised, he payed for Dana.

"Lets go buy icecream!!" Dongwoo smiled. "Buy your own icecream hyung!" Hoya said. Dongwoo pouted but didnt say anything.

While walking down the street Dana saw all of Zelos favourite foods and began to feel sick again. It made her think about him and how he was mad at her.

L saw her and walked up, "You okay?" Dana looked up and was suprised to see him. "Yeah. I'm okay."

L raised a brow. Dana finally sighed and told him the story. He stayed quiet through the whole story and nodded when he needed to.

After listening, L took everything in and came up with an idea.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) &what do you think L's idea is?