chapter twenty-two

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

 
L glanced at Dana, he wondered why his brother liked her. He was sure his brother was into tall, lean girls who were mature, to balance out with his immaturity. 
 
Dana was the opposite of that, she's not tall and not exactly lean either, plus she's the total opposite of mature. *exactly like Daehyun* 
 
L shook his head taking out all the thoughts of Dana and his brother becoming a couple.
 
Dana waved a hand in front of L's face, "What are you thinking about? The boys already left to go get ice cream, wanna go?" 
 
L nodded, "Yeah, you go out first, I'll be out in a sec."
 
Dana nodded and went to wait for L at the front gates.
--------------------
 
"FINALLY! The two of you took ages!" Sungyeol whined. "Sunggyu hyung said we had to wait for you guys to come before we ordered."
 
Dana laughed, "Sorry, you guys should've just ordered without us." 
 
Sunggyu shook his head, "Dont worry, Sungyeols just being a cry baby, we just got here a while ago." 
 
"You mean a whole 10 minutes ago?" Woohyun added.
 
"Guy stop it, they're here now so let's order!" Dongwoo said cheerfully.
 
After all the ice cream was served, everyone happily dug in.
 
*DING DING* 
 
The door to the ice cream shop opened and 6 boys walked in. 
 
"HYUNG!!!!" One of the boys called. "NOOOONA!" Another one called.
 
Everyone at the table turned around and L and Danas eyes widened. "What are you guys doing here?!"
 
"We're here for icecream, duh." Daehyun said.
 
Sunggyu looked at L, "Did he just call you hyung?" 
 
L  nodded, "He's my brother." He realised that was the first time his friends had ever seen his brother.
 
"Wahh! The day finally comes where we see L's brother!" Sungyeol cheered.
 
Hoya waved them over, "Come join us!" 
 
The boys walked over happily. When they saw Sungjong their eyes widened. "Hey!! I haven't seen you in ages man!" 
 
Sungjong smiled, "yeah! It's nice to see you again!" 
 
Sunggyu politely asked the workers if he was allowed to merge two tables together, and when he got the okay, he with the help of bap, moved the tables together.
 
L looked at Daehyun who was now sitting next to Dana, they were both laughing over something. Daehyun was staring at her with hearts practically spilling out of his eyes. How in the world did he not realise his brother had a crush on Dana?
-----------------
 
"Ahhhh! That's was yum! Who want's dukbokki?" Dongwoo cheerful asked. 
 
"You serious? You just ate two big bowls of icecream" Hoya looked at him
 
"Fine." Dongwoo said glumly, "but we have to go next time okay?"
 
Everyone nodded.
 
Everyone waved goodbye and they all set out their separate ways. 
 
Daehyun pulled Dana along, "I'll walk you home."
 
Dana laughed, "My house is on the way to your house, but if you say so.." 
 
After walking for a while, Daehyun wanted some water so everyone stopped by the convenience store. 
 
L continued to walk home. Danas eyes widened, wasn't he going to wait?
 
She started running to catch up to L. "BOO!" she said putting her arms on his shoulder. L turned around and saw Dana smiling at him. He raised a brow, "Where's the boys?" Dana smiled, "Still in the shop."
 
"Why aren't you with them?" L asked. "Because I wanna walk with you!" Dana said smiling. Her eyes widened, *was that too upfront? Oh gosh, what if he thinks I'm a creep?*
 
L smiled at her, "Then lets go!"
------------
Daehyun walked out of the convenience store with a few bottles of water, "Where's Dana?...and hyung?" he asked.
 
"They left first." he grabbed a bottle off Daehyun.
 
Daehyun's eyes widened, *I didn't even leave for that long and they already left?* 
 
He frowned and went back into the convenience store to get some grape juice. 
-------------
 
HEY GUYS! Haha, if your confused about the grape juice thing at the end, watch 'BAP healing camp', Daehyun gave grape juice to the cameramen because he didn't like that flavour and because they didn't give him any money for icecream, so it was like for revenge.
 
HOPE YOU LIKED IT! don't forget to comment and subscribe!!