chapter twenty-four

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

L walked into Dana's house and his eyes widened slightly, he had dropped Daehyun off at this place so many times but he had never been inside. 
 
*ding dong*
 
L's eyes widened, *who else is coming?*
The door busted open and 4 boys stood there grinning with takeaway food in their hands.
 
Zelo immediately rushed over to grab the bags off them and went to the table to set up.
 
Youngjae looked in shock, "Hey! Aren't you.... Daehyun's hyung?" 
 
L looked up and gave a small smile, "yeah" 
 
"Sweet! Are you hungry? We bought a lot of food!" Youngjae asked happily.
 
L shook his head, "umm, I'm actually not that hungry, you guys go eat first." 
 
Youngjae nodded, "Okay then, we'll be right back! Dana lets go!" 
 
Dana hesitantly shook her head, "I'm not hungry.." 
 
Youngjae laughed, "come on, you're always hungry! Plus, we bought your favourite, dukbokki!"
 
Danas eyes widened, and she her lips. But then she thought of L and she shook her head. "I'm not hungry." 
 
"Whatever you say.." Youngjae said while going to go and join the boys.
 
L looked at Dana with a raised brow, "Not hungry? Zelo said you guys didn't eat anything all day."
 
Dana smiled with a shrug, "it's okay, you haven't ate anything as well if I recall correctly."
 
L smiled, "touché"
 
Suddenly they both looked at each other with the same thought.
 
Quietly they opened the door, making sure the creaks weren't heard.
--------------------------
 
"Oh gosh, I meant it when I said I wasn't hungry! I'm starving!" Dana said while waiting in line for the dukbokki.
 
L smiled, "Don't worry, we're almost there"
 
Dana smiled in anticipation. When it was finally their turn they ordered everything that seemed appealing to them, which was almost everything. 
 
Dana took out her wallet to pay when L stopped her and handed over the money, while taking the food. 
 
Dana frowned, "I wanted to pay!" L smiled "Don't worry, I've got it." 
 
The ahjumma smiled, "Awww! You guys are such a cute couple! Here's a free fish cake!" 
 
Danas eyes widened  while L smiled and gratefully took the fish cake. "Thank you!"
 
The ahjumma smiled, "Have a nice day! Don't forget to come again."
 
L nodded, "We will."
 
L passed Dana the fish cake, "Here." Dana shook her head you take it. L pushed the fish cake towards her more, "Just take it, it'll take a while finding a spot to sit." 
 
Dana looked up at L and smiled softly. "Thanks."
-------------------
 
Daehyun came out of the kitchen smiling from the feast he just had. "Dana?" He called.
 
When there was no reply he raised a brow. "L hyung?" 
 
"What's going on? Why are you calling them for?" Yongguk said while coming out of the kitchen.
 
"I can't find Dana or L hyung." Daehyun replied.
 
"They left ages ago!" Yongguk replied. 
 
"WHAAT?! Where? Why didn't you tell me?!" Daehyun asked.
 
Yongguk raised a brow, "Didnt think you'd want to know.. they probably went out for lunch."
 
"But we had lunch here!!" Daehyun whined.
 
Yongguk shrugged and walked upstairs.
 
Jongup walked out of the kitchen and saw Daehyun frowning by himself, he was about to ask what was wrong when Yongguk signalled for him not to. Jongup nodded and walked around Daehyun who didn't even seem to see him
------------------
 
Dana and L were walking home with full bellies. "That was delicious!" Dana smiled.
 
L nodded, "We have to come again" 
 
"With the infinite boys!" Dana suggested.
 
L didn't know why but he didn't feel to happy, he wanted it to be just them two.
 
He shook his head and smiled, "That sounds great." 
-------------------
 
HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in ageeees! I hope you guys like the new update! 
 
Have a wonderful day~~ and don't forget to comment and subscribe!