chapter thirty-two

Just because I'm not Perfect

 

Daehyun hummed happily, he was more then happy to go over to Dana's house this afternoon. A vibration in his pocket indicated that her had received a text message. Curious, he unlocked his screen and was happy to see a text from his older brother. But what his brother said brought a slight frown to his face.
 
Myungsoo hyung: Hey, I heard you were also invited to Dana's house this afternoon. If you want, I can pick you up, and we can go together.
 
Daehyun frowned, why was his brother invited? He thought this was an apology from Dana for spending all her time with him. Grumpily he typed in, 'No, I'll meet you there.' But before he pressed the send button, an idea popped into his head. He quickly erased the contents in his message and typed in a simple, 'Sure.'
 
He smiled, proud he had thought of the idea. He couldn't wait till school ended. 
 
-------------------------
 
Dana unlocked the door to her house tiredly, school was very draining. She peeked into the kitchen and saw that Zelo had already prepared ingredients onto the table. Slowly she sneaked up the stairs and peeked into Zelos room. 
 
Her eyes widened in surprise and a gasp left her lips. Daehyun looked up, and smiled softly when he saw Dana. "Hey,"
 
Dana regained her posture and smiled, "Hey! What are you doing here? Where's Zelo?" 
 
"He went to the shops to grab some drinks," Daehyun replied.
 
Dana nodded awkwardly, she hadn't talked to any of the BAP boys beside her brother for weeks. 
 
"You got a haircut." Daehyun stated the obvious. 
 
Dana consciously touched her bangs, "Yeah, L took me." 
 
A smile frown formed onto Daehyuns forehead. He was sick of hearing his brothers name. "Did he?" 
 
Dana's smile brightened at the thought of L. "Yeah, he also took me clothes shopping, how sweet since guys don't really like doing all that st-"
 
"Stop talking about hyung." Daehyun said cutting her off mid sentence.
 
Shocked Dana looked up at Daehyun, she could tell he was ticked off, but out of curiosity she asked, "Why?"
 
"Why,you ask me? Because I'm sick of hearing about him from you. Everything that you ever talk about is him. L, L, L. Do you only know his name?" 
 
"But-" Dana tried to cut in.
 
"Don't make excuses you know it's true. You invite BAP over because you feel bad for not spending time with us, but you end up inviting him. You're to obvious Dana, you like him don't you?" 
 
Dana's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" 
 
Daehyun bitterly smiled, "You may not know it, but it's obvious. I don't know if you're trying to act coy or you really are oblivious. Maybe you really are oblivious, that's why you haven't caught any of the signs I've sent you." Daehyun shook his head laughing, "but that's okay, I probably don't deserve a girl like you anyway." 
 
Dana was beyond confused, she didn't understand a word that Daehyun was saying. 
 
"I'm going now, you have fun with hyung." Daehyun said before closing the door, leaving Dana clueless. 
 
The door opened again revealing a confused Zelo, "What's up with Daehyun hyung?" 
 
Dana shrugged looking just as confused. "He just.. left after saying a few.. things."
 
"About his feelings for you?" Zelo asked. 
 
Dana's eyes widened, "Huh, how do you know?" 
 
"Noona, it's obvious." 
 
Dana sighed, she was confused. So Daehyun liked her? And apparently she liked his brother? 
 
The doorbell rang signalling a guest. Dana sighed and set her confused feelings aside. 
 
She turned to Zelo, "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" 
 
Zelo nodded. 
 
Dana smiled, "Okay, get ready to cook, these guys eat like cavemen."
 
-------------------
 
Wow, I'm super sorry guys. It's been more then a month since I've updated. But don't worry! More updates will be coming your way soon! Hope you enjoyed this update.
 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) 
 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY! :)