27

Just A Bet ?

Continuing ~

 

After about 10 minutes in the bathroom , Tiffany who already calmed down cleared and went out from the bathroom . She saw Taeyeon starts to unpack all of his new unpacked items . He haven't unpacked his luggage .

"Umm ... Are you okay ? I thought I heard your shout just now ." Tiffany acted oblivious .

"Huh ? a-are you sure ? Eyy ~ It's n-not me ... hehehe."Taeyeon lied as he scratched the back of his neck .

Tiffany silently chuckled . "Oh okay then . I guess I should unpack my things now ." She acts as nothing happened earlier. 

"Uhh .. Fany . Thanks for everything . You paid everything for me . The flight tickets , our accomodations and even my things you was the one that bought for me . I'm sorry if I spent a lot of your money . Blame for myself for being poor ..." Taeyeon said while looking down with guilty heart as Tiffany is the one that kinda 'support' his financial for the trip .

"Hey ... It's okay . I don't mind . Furthermore , I don't care much about my money . I will just spent it all . If it's not about you , I will also spent a lot JUST on myself . haha . Anyway , I love to see you like this . See ? Handsome boy is on alert now ." Tiffany joked about Taeyeon's changed looks .

"Tsk ! I'm being serious ,okay ?" Taeyeon frowned like a kid .

"Me too ! I'm serious ." Tiffany said sternly . "Don't be guilty or whatsoever . I'm the one that want to do it . Okay ?" Without realising , she caressed his cheeks and it .

"Hmm ..." Taeyeon pouted and nodded lightly .


Don't pout , you stupid ! You are making me to kiss you ! Don't , Tiffany Hwang . Resist your temptation ! RESIST !

 

"Good . Now let's unpack our items and luggages ." Tiffany said .

"Nah ... I think I will ask my mum to pack her things . Since I'm back , I think we should go back to our house ." Taeyeon smiles .

"Huh ? No way !" Tiffany argued .

"Why ??? It's our house ."

"I don't want you to move back !" She suddenly shouts .

"Heyy heyy .... Relax . Why are you shouting suddenly ?" Taeyeon asked her to chill . "Why can't I move back?" he continued .

 

Why ? why ? ........... I want you to be here , can you ? I want you to be with me like how we are at Kenya . Can? 

 

"B-because .... your mum ! Your mum is doing well here ... Can't you see that she is healthier when she's here ?" Tiffany looked down as she realised that she had overreact for the moment .

"Oh .... you're right ..... But i don't want to trouble you more ." 

"You're not , Kim Taeyeon ! Even my maids love your mum . They don't want your mum to leave as well ." Tiffany hurriedly make an excuse . 

"A-are you sure about this ? Then what about your parents ?" He asked .

"They are not home most of the time . Furthermore , they won't care !" Tiffany frowned.

"Okay chillllll ~ Take a chill pill . Relax ." Taeyeon laughed .

"Why are you laughing ?" Tiffany glared at him , making him stop laughing . 

"N-nothing . hehehehe . So where's my room then ?" Taeyeon asked .

"In here ." Tiffany said with no tone as she ped her luggage .

"HEH ?!" Taeyeon shouted in surprise as he jumped a bit . "In here ???" 

"What's wrong ? We slept together for the whole week in kenya but you're okay with it ." Tiffany looked at him .

"But that is different ! And don't say as we SLEPT together . That sounds so wrong , okay ? " taeyeon said . "There is my mum and your maids in this house . What will they say if they saw me sleeping in your room whereas you have a lot of guest rooms ?" He asked .

"So ? Is that their problem ? This is my mansion or you can say family's mansion . I can do whatever I want . If I say , you are sleeping with me , it means you ARE going to sleep in this room ."Tiffany said sternly .

"Geez ~ Relax . Sleep at where ? At the couch or what ? " Taeyeon asked again .

"On my bed ." She said . 

"Huh ?! But ." Before Taeyeon can argue more , Tiffany interrupts .

"No more buts !" She glared at him , causing him to pout and just complied .

"Whatever you said then . But don't blame me if I make this room like my own room . Okay ? Promise ?" He grinned innocently.

"Promise ." Tiffany nodded and smiled .

"Great then !" Taeyeon stood up , then ran and jumped on Tiffany's premium king bed size ."Ahhh ~ So comfortable ~" Taeyeon snuggled into Tiffany's pink pillow .

"Oh yes . Must I sleep in room that 100% filled with pink stuffs ?" Taeyeon sprung back up for a while .

"Hmm .. I will change to more balanced colour for us then ." Tiffany said .

"Good then . Hee ~" He grinned and lied down again .

"Did I just say that I will change my pink room to a balance colour just for him ??? I never changed my favourite pink room for anyone . Even Siwon asked me to change the pink colour but I don't want ! Oh goddd ...." Tiffany mumbled . 

"Fany . Is this your favourite bolster ?" Taeyeon suddenly sprung back again again with a small pink bolster in his arms .

"Yah ! Don't take that ." She ran to him and snatched it . She grabbed it . "No one can take my favourite bolster . Bluek !" She stucked her tongue out to him .

"Pfftt ~ No wonder it's smell baby-ish ." Taeyeon frowned playfully .

"Baby-ish ??" 

"Yup . Baby-ish . Smells saliva and drools . HAHAHA !" Taeyeon joked and laughed loudly before covering himself under Tiffany's pink blanket .

"YAH !" She smacked him with her bolster . "Hmph ! Whatever !" She then walked back to her luggage

 

DON'T BE THAT CUTE ! I'm anything as long you are always beside me . Keke . I need you beside me . I don't know but I felt different without you by my side ..... *sigh* Tiffany hwang tiffany hwang ... What happened to you , girl ? *sigh*

 

Meanwhile 

A group of people are sticking their ears on a door .

"There . I told you guys . They are dating ." Uncle Im whispered .

"Heh ? Eyyy ~ If it's true , they will call each other with nicknames ." Mrs Kim who also there joined .

"Yeah , true .." A maid said 

"But Ms Hwang sounds so happy when she's with Taeyeon , comparing to that whoever that guy name ." Another maid said .

"Who ? Siwon ?" The 3rd maid asked .

"Yes yes yes . Siwun ." The 2nd maid agreed , earning a knock on her head . "It's Siwon , idiot . not Siwun ." The 1st maid said .

"Ouch .. Okay okay . Whatever ~" The 2nd maid pouted .

"It IS true that Ms Hwang sounds happier with Taeyeon ." Uncle Im said .

"Really ? Aww , I really hope they date one day ." Mrs Kim sighed .

 

SKIP TO MONDAY

 

It's the first day of school after the semester break . Taeyeon and Tiffany already finished preparing for their English project with the presentation and videos during the weekend .

Both of them just reached school . Taeyeon drove one of Tiffany's car , Audi R8 . He had a driver's license however he rarely drive because he did not afford to buy any car . 

But still his driving skills unexpectedly are still on the top notch . His driving skills are great . He parked the car perfectly . He then helped to open the door for Tiffany . As usual , Taeyeon looks handsome .

The moment that the students saw them , they starts to talk among themselves .

"Oh my god . That is Taeyeon! Kyaaa ! He's so hot now !" , "I regret to despise him last time . TSK !" , "Are they dating now or what ? I lost my chances " , "He looks better with me~"

Listening to the students' compliments about Taeyeon , it makes her annoyed . "Urgh!" She then walked first , leaving Taeyeon behind . 

"Heyyy . What's wrong ?" Taeyeon catch up with her .

"Nothing ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked faster to the class . I should just let you become the nerdy you so no one likes you and people won't make me jealous like this . URGHH !

"Ehhh ~ tsk !" taeyeon frowned . The moment he is alone , girls starts to come to him .

"Hello , taeyeon ." All of them starts to become friendly .

"Err , hi . Sorry , I gotta go" taeyeon said uncomfortably and hurriedly went into their class . He saw Tiffany sat at the side , at the very top which is the very back . 

Taeyeon then went up towards her and sat beside her . "Hello . I'm Taeyeon . May I know your name ?" Taeyeon joked .

"...." Tiffany ignored .

"Eyyy ~ What's wrong ?? During the ride , you are okay . Why ? Did you dislike my driving skills or what ?" Taeyeon asked about the unrelated things .

"No ." 

"Then ??" Taeyeon turned to look at her closer to her . 

"It's nothing . I hate you ." Tiffany frowned .

"Huh ???? What the hell did I do ?" taeyeon asked flusteredly .

"Why must you spike your hair and wear your lenses to school ?? And why must you smiles to all of the girls ?" She can't take it but to release her jealousy .

"W-wait ... Why ? I was just being friendly to them . Furthermore , I always like this when I'm in Kenya right ?" taeyeon asked softly , obviously doesn't realise Tiffany's jealousy .

"You ! Urgh , forget it ."

"Yo , bro !" Suddenly , Sunny came in .

"Hey ! I miss you , dude !" taeyeon grinned and bro-fist him . "What's wrong ?"

"Want to go for a short walk for a while ? I want to talk about our soccer training ." Sunny smiles .

"Hmm...." Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany who is still angry and he still doesn't know why . "Alright then ." He nodded .

"Hi , Tiffany ." Sunny waved to Tiffany .

"Hi ." She waved back without looking at Sunny .

"Oookay ... Let's go , Tae ." Taeyeon and Sunny then left .

"Urgh ! Stupid Kim Taeyeon ." She frowned and cursed . She took out her phone to play with it and to kill time .

Suddenly she saw Siwon walked pass her class door . 

"OH NO!" She gasped . "I totally forget about him suddenly !"

 

Meanwhile 30 minutes ago 

With Siwon

"Wow . That Taeyeon really looks handsome now ." Hyuna compliments the moment they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany came out from the Audi car from far .

"......." Siwon just glared Taeyeon as he throws his finished cigarette and the last smoke from his mouth .

"True . See ! The girls starts to clings to him now ." Leeteuk who also smoking said .

Usually before class started , Siwon and his buddies will have a smoke break at a place where students' rarely walked .

"Hmph . Whatever .Let's see how long will he stands . Let's see in soccer and love . I will make sure he will be crushed with both ." Siwon smirked .

"Baby . How about that Tiffany ?" Hyuna his chest and pouted .

"Aww .. Don't pouts . Don't worry . As soon I played enough with that Taeyeon , i will break up with her ." Siwon smiles and pecked her lips .

"You only will love me right ?" Hyuna asked .

"Of course . You are my only love , okay ? Not like that Tiffany . You are the one that great in everything including ....." he whispered the last two words to her ears and her ears  ."...in bed"

"You ert boy  ~" Hyuna smirked and playfully smacked his chest .

"I will be ert just for you ." He his lips ."But you have to sacrifice a bit . We can't be seen from now as Tiffany is still my 'girlfriend' ." Siwon laughed .

"Okay .. But don't you dare to kiss her lips or whatsoever ." 

"I won't . I promise ."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got nothing against Hyuna and Siwon by the way ! It's just a fic ! Hohohoho

Forgive my grammar's mistake or whatsoever ~

I NEED COMMENTS ! COMMENTTTTTTTTS !