25

Just A Bet ?

That night 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are now laying on the bed , relaxing while doing their own things . Taeyeon looked back all of the pictures he took during their trip while Tiffany is busy with her laptop , surfing the net .

"Ahhh ... Beautiful ...." Taeyeon compliments his camera skills .

Seeing Taeyeon's endless compliments to himself , Tiffany scoffs playfully . "Are you going to do that until tomorrow ?"She teased .

"Shhhhhhh !" He cutely frowned to Tiffany and continues .

Tiffany can't help to smile . "Cute ." She whispered to herself .

After 10 minutes , Taeyeon stopped as he finished looking at the photos . He then lying down , facing Tiffany who was engrossed with the net .

"Oittt ." He playfully poked her shoulder .

"Hmm ?" Tiffany kept her eyes to the screen .

"I'm boringggg . hehe ." He giggled like a innocent kid , continuing poking her shoulder . Tiffany just let him be .

"Why don't you continue complimenting yourself ?" Tiffany joked while laughing .

"Because I'm done ." Taeyeon giggled again . He then yawned .

"Are you sleepy already ? Want to sleep ?" Tiffany looked at him .

"Uhn ." He pouted and nodded while closing his eyes .

"Why are you acting like a baby huh ?" Tiffany smiles and put her laptop at the nightstand . In her heart , she loves it .

"Because I AM a baby . A cute baby ! Hehehe ~" Taeyeon grinned .

 

STOP THAT ! *blushed* Oh goddddd

 

"Y-yeah yeah . Whatever ." Tiffany stammered a bit after seeing Taeyeon's cute antics . "Let's sleep , okay ." She said and turned off the lights .

After the room lights were turned off , both of them just stay silent and only the air-con sound and their steady breathing could be heard . Both of them haven't slept .

"Tiffany ." Taeyeon breaks the silent . He thought she already slept .

"Uhn ?" Tiffany responds , causing him to jump a bit .

"You haven't sleep ??"

"Nope .. What's wrong ?" Tiffany asked . Both of them are not facing each other but facing the ceiling .

"Uhh .... what will you do if I say ......... i l-...l-love you ?" Taeyeon said softly but still could be heard by Tiffany . 

Tiffany kept quiet .

"Hey . I was just asking . Don't worry ..." Taeyeon said because he thought Tiffany dislikes it .

"And what if I say that .... i like you ?" Tiffany suddenly said , making Taeyeon to be surprised . 

"H-huh ?" Taeyeon's heart is now racing and his hands are shivering due to happiness. The one that he fell in love just said that she likes him back .

"You h-heard me . I'm not going to repeat ." Tiffany said while biting her lower lips . Her heart is also racing badly . She just told her real feelings towards Taeyeon . 

"L-like me as friends or ..... other ?" He breathes in deeply after asking that .

"........................" Tiffany kept quiet .

"Hmm ... must be friends then . It's okay .... I understand  " Taeyeon mumbled and still could be heard . Suddenly his happiness turned to sadness .

"Huh ? N-" Before she can clears the misunderstanding , Taeyeon interrupts her . "Let's go to sleep . Good night , Tiffany " He said and turned , facing the other side .

In 3 minutes , Taeyeon already slept and his snore could be heard .

"Stupid kid , i haven't complete my sentence ." She frowned .

 

 

 

The next few days in Kenya , it's been fun for them . They went to a lot of attractions places and make a lot of memories . At the same time , their feelings toward each other kept increasing but they didn't tell each other . 

Taeyeon still thought that Tiffany only likes him as friend so he don't need to ask more and they just kept their own feelings to themselves .

Days passed lot faster and today is Friday the day where both of them are heading back to Korea . 

Now , they are packing their stuffs back .

"Woaahhh . I didn't realise that we bought a looooooooooooooooot of things ! Where am I going to stuff all this ??" Taeyeon frowned . Due to Tiffany's love of shopping , she shopped a lot of things for herself and Taeyeon has concluded to the point where they have no space to put their things .

"Ahaaaaaa. I knew it . That's why I brought two extra bags ." Tiffany said . "It can fit some things ." After more than 30 minutes packing their luggages , at last they finished with 2 big luggages and three large bags and yet there are still things that they have to hold .

"Aigooo . I'm tired ." Taeyeon sighed and lies on the couch .

"Me toooo .." Tiffany pouted . She then took her phone and snapped a picture of their bags and Taeyeon lying down there . Caption : Our full bags of shopping things and that kid who already tired of packing . keke 

 

After we go back to Korea , will we still be like this ? Joke with each other everytime ? Go anywhere together ?

 

Since they have another 20 minutes before their tour guide send them to the airport , Taeyeon just asked Tiffany random questions .

"Uhh , fany ah ." Taeyeon called .

"Yes ?" She looked at Taeyeon .

"Hmmm .... What is your ideal type ? " Taeyeon asked . "I j-just want to know , th-that's all ." He explained .

"Uhh .... I like typical bad boy type ?" Tiffany replied .

"Ohh .... That's all ? " Taeyeon nodded . Like Siwon .

"Hm . I thought about it and it just came to me . I go to church and learned love from there so I want someone that can understand that kind of love . Someone who has the same faith as me and knows the kind of love that I've learned , is my ideal man . He also must have sense of responsibilities ." She elaborates . However , she didn't thought of Siwon when she explained all this /

"So if you look at a guy , do you look at the religion ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Of course ." She nodded .

"But if that guy has different religions as yours , will you not see them ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"It's not that I see them but if I really love that guy , who knows ." Tiffany explained .

"Ohh .... "Taeyeon just nodded . He then kept quiet as he thinks about something .

 

Same religion , go to church , bad boy type .... All of it concludes to Siwon ..... But minus the responsible part . tch . She must love him still . *sigh* I guess I have no chance .

 

Seeing Taeyeon spaced out , Tiffany then asked him . "So your turn . What is YOUR ideal type ?" Tiffany asked .

"Wouldn’t the most basic factor be the girl’s pretty smile? To make their smile shine, it would be nice to have a lady with a clear white skin and red lips. I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time . I also love it if their personality matches their looks . Pretty . Like you .... " Taeyeon explained and smiles at the end , indirectly indicating his ideal type of Tiffany .

"Hmm .." Tiffany nodded . She blushed a bit because of his last comment .

"We will not get far apart when we went back to Korea right ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Nope . Why do you think so ?" 

"Who knows if you go with your friends and ignore me ...." Taeyeon joked .

"I won't , alright . Come , let's take a photo ." Tiffany snapped their full shot . Taeyeon wore blue baseball jacket with black jeans as well with ChuckTaylor sneakers and he wore spectacle with his messy hair as he is lazy to dress his hair but he still looks handsome . Tiffany wore the same as Taeyeon but she wore pink . They look kinda like couple .

"Okay ..." taeyeon nodded .

 

We look like a couple .... LOOK LIKE only .... *sighsss*

 

"Pose~" *snaps* Taeyeon pouts his mouth as if he wants to kiss to the camera while Tiffany acts surprised . The second pose , they make silly faces as Taeyeon opened his mouth and spaced out while Tiffany crossed her eyes and bloats her face .

 Caption : We are leaving Kenya today and going back to Korea , see you ~~~

 Caption : Once in a lifetime , our unglam faces . HAHAHAHA !

 

SKIP IN THE PLANE

 

The plane has safely reach the sky . It's already been 45 minutes that they have been in the plane .

Taeyeon kept thinking about Tiffany's ideal type from the moment they went to the airport and board the plane . He's been quiet and spaced out . Since his seat is beside the window , he's been staring out of the window .

He is listening musics from his newly bought iPod Nano by Tiffany as he already added songs from Tiffany's Itunes . He now is listening to sad musics .

"Hmm .... I guess Siwon is still in her mind . She must can't forget about him ... She just regards me as a friend . Well , I guess bcause my standards are way off from her and Siwon .  ~" He sighs and said in his mind .

Seeing Taeyeon is not in usual self , Tiffany frowned as she stares at him . "Is he okay ? Just now he is hyper .... But what happened ? Usually he will be the one that excited the most .... " Tiffany mumbled concernly .

"Heyy ..." Tiffany poked Taeyeon's shoulder .

"Yes ?" Taeyeon removed his left earpiece .

"Are you okay ?" Tiffany asked .

"Y-yeah ." He smiles fakely .

"Are you sure ? You don't look that you are okay ...." Tiffany frowned . After the night that Taeyeon had asked her questions , the rest of days looked like Taeyeon does not mind anymore about the misunderstanding so she did not thought that he is thinking about what she said just now .

"Yeah yeah . I'm alright . you should go back to what you are doing .. " He smiles again . He then insert back the earpiece into his ear and continues what he doing just now as Tiffany continues staring at him.

"What happened ????" Tiffany frowned . She knew that something's going on but she didn't know what . Don't be like this ....... Tell me please .... What's wrong ? Did I do something or what ?? *verge of crying* I don't want to be ignored ..... YAH , KIM TAEYEON !!!! 

 

SIwon siwon siwon siwon siwon siwon ............. But how am I going to win her heart whereas I'm poor and have no money ???????????????????? *sighs*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE , hyena readers ! YEAH , I FAST FORWARD A BIT . About the ideal types , I googled . So credits to the owner .

Tsk tsk , Taeyeon didn't hear anything and misunderstood . tsk tsk .