One

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter One

Myungsoo arrived at the party: Friday at eight sharp. He straightened out his jacket with one hand, holding a present in the other, and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door flew open and standing in the doorway was Hyunsoo's oldest son Jonghyun.

"Hasn't your mother ever told you not to open the door?" Myungsoo asked as he walked into the house, smiling down at the six-year-old.

"Yeah, but she is with Kibum right now because he wanted her to stay with him," Jonghyun said, "You are the second one to arrive."

"Someone arrived early?" Myungsoo asked as Jonghyun nodded.

"It was Sunggyu hyung!" Jonghyun said as he took Myungsoo by his fee hand, "You have to meet him!"

Before Myungsoo could object Jonghyun was tugging at him, trying to pull him towards the living room. Myungsoo gave in and let the boy lead him to where the other guest, Sunggyu was. Myungsoo walked into the living room to see a man he had never seen before in his life. Well, other than on television when he was saying a skin care product was completely safe and highly effective. Myungsoo knew he had heard, or at least seen, Sunggyu's name before. Kim Sunggyu, the most famous doctor in South Korea. And he was right in front of him. Myungsoo looked to where Hyungsoo and Kibum where and smiled.

"Uh," Myungsoo cleared his throat, "Hello, Hyunsoo and Kibum."

Hyunsoo, Kibum and Sunggyu looked towards Myungsoo who was just standing before their eyes, awkwardly holding a present in his hand.

"Myungsoo!" Hyunsoo said as she jumped up from her spot, "I'm glad you could make it. You can put the present in the dining room with the others. You know where it is."

"Yes," Myungsoo said started to turn around, but was stopped.

"Wait! Kim Myungsoo, my photographer, meet Kim Sunggyu my doctor," Hyunsoo said as he smiled wide.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo just nodded towards each other, instantly recognizing the other. Sunggyu knew who Myungsoo was because he was the best of the best in photography and he had been wanting to hire Myungsoo, but he had no reason or time to. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Hyunsoo ran towards the door.

"I wonder who is next," She muttered as she left the two adults alone with the kids.

"Myungsoo hyung," Jonghyun said as he looked towards Myungsoo, "Do you know Sunggyu hyung?"

"I've only heard of him," Myungsoo said as he turned around and left them alone as he went to the dining room to put his present with the others.

"Do you know Myungsoo hyung?" Jonghyun asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shrugged, "Not really, no."

"Guess who is here!" A voice yelled from the front of the house and Jonghyun's eyes became wide with excitement.

"Who is here Jonghyun?" Sunggyu asked as the boy jumped up and down. Even Kibum looked excited.

"Woohyunie hyung!" Jonghyun screamed as the stranger walked into the living room.

"Wooie! Wooie!" Kibum cried out when he spotted him also.

They boys ran up towards the man they called 'Woohyunie' or 'Wooie' and Sunggyu just watched as they left his side to go towards the other. Myungsoo walked out into the living room from the kitchen but stopped when he noticed that someone else was in the room. Myungsoo recognized him as THE Nam Woohyun, yet Sunggyu still had no idea who he was.

"Myungsoo my photographer, Sunggyu my doctor, meet Woohyun who is a world famous cook and a good family friend," Hyunsoo said as Woohyun smiled towards Myungsoo and Sunggyu.

Myungsoo gave a small smile as Sunggyu just gave Woohyun a side glance. Why were the kids so interested in Woohyun? Suddenly they heard the front door open and then close with a bang.

"Hyunsoo, why don't you lock your front door?" A voice asked as he neared the living room.

Hoya appeared before them with Dongwoo behind him.

"Because I knew you would just walk right in," Hyunsoo said as she smiled towards her boss. "Do you and Dongwoo know each other?"

Hoya looked behind him and studied Dongwoo as if it were his first time seeing him, "Uh, no. We walked up to the door at the same time."

"Well I'll just introduce you all at the same time when Sungyeol and Sungjong show up," Hyunsoo said as there was knocking at the door, "And I believe that would be now."

She walked towards the door as the boys just stood there awkwardly. Well all except Woohyun who was playing with the kids.

"You know, I think the kids would like animals, you know?" A voice said as the door closed.

"Of course," Another voice said, "You have such good ideas!"

"We are all here!" Hyunsoo said as she walked into the living room, smiling wide.

Sungyeol and Sungjong walked up behind her and looked at the other guests.

"Sungyeol is the pet shop owner who owns the biggest shop in Seoul, Sungjong is the kindergarten teacher for Jonghyun, Dongwoo is the daycare owner for Kibum, Woohyun is the head chef at Hysterie diner, Sunggyu is my doctor, Myungsoo is my photographer, and Hoya is my boss," Hyungsoo said as the guys just nodded towards each other, "Now, let's get started."