Twenty

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Twenty

"Did you just slap me?" Woohyun asked, shocked as he touched the spot where Sunggyu's hand met his face.

"Uh, I think I did. I'm sorry," Sunggyu said as he started to walk towards Woohyun.

"No you're not," Woohyun said as he glared towards Sunggyu, stepping back.

"You know what?" Sunggyu said, "I'm not sorry, you deserved it."

"Do you guys really think you should do this here?" Hyunsoo asked as he starting walking towards Woohyun and Sunggyu, hoping to stop their argument.

"Yes," Woohyun said as he started walking towards Sunggyu in a threatening way. "Do you want to fight me Sunggyu?"

"Psh, I'll send you to the hospital," Sunggyu said as he glared towards Woohyun.

"No, I'll send you to the hospital," Woohyun said as he glared back.

"You don't need to do that!" Kibum exclaimed, "Gyu hyung works at the hospital."

"Technically that's true, so you wouldn't need to send him there because he'll have to go in for work later," Sungyeol said as he nodded, agreeing with Kibum.

"You know what Woohyun," Sunggyu said as he pushed Woohyun away gently, "We shouldn't do this here."

"Yeah, let's take it outside," Woohyun said, "I can't believe you slapped me."

"Well you're too clingy!" Sunggyu yelled, "You need to leave me alone every once in a while."

"How about I do you a huge favor and leave you alone forever," Woohyun said as he walked away from Sunggyu.

"Wait! Woohyun!" Sunggyu said as he chased after Woohyun.

"What?" Woohyun asked as he turned around, a small part of him hoping that Sunggyu would tell him that he didn't want to break up.

"I left my wallet in your car," Sunggyu said quietly.

"Right," Woohyun said as he sighed. "You can go get it."

"Are you really going to leave me alone forever?" Sunggyu asked.

"It's for the best," Woohyun said. It's for the best. Woohyun hoped that if he kept telling himself that he'd actually believe it.


It had been three days and nobody had heard anything from Woohyun or Sunggyu. Hoya and Myungsoo had agreed to check up on Sunggyu as Sungyeol and Dongwoo agreed to go see if Woohyun was still functioning. After Dongwoo and Sungyeol they had gotten to Woohyun's house and opened the unlocked door, they had to navigate their way through Woohyun's messy house. There were no lights on and if it weren't for the after-noon sunlight coming through the windows they wouldn't be able to see anything.

As they reached the doorway that led to Woohyun's room, they walked in and were both instantly greeted by the dark. Woohyun had curtains over his windows, so it was pitch black.

"Woohyun, are you alive?" Dongwoo asked, whispering so he wouldn't wake Woohyun up if he was sleeping.

The room was completely silent.

"Oh my god! He's dead!" Sungyeol screamed as he started running around, "Go get your phone! Call the police!"

"I can't see anything!" Dongwoo yelled as he ran around, "I don't know where my phone is!"

"What if we have to hide the body?" Sungyeol asked, "I've never done that before but I know some places..."

"Oh my gosh! I don't know what to do with a dead body!" Dongwoo cried out, right when he collided with something, or someone, and they both fell to the ground.

"Ow! Gosh Dongwoo, watch where you're going!" Sungyeol screamed after his head collided with the floor.

"I can't watch where I'm going! I can't see anything! You watch where you're going!" Dongwoo yelled.

"I can't! It's pitch black!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Will you two shut the hell up and let a man sleep?!" A familiar voice shouted over Dongwoo and Sungyeol's arguing.

"Woohyun's alive!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "Thank goodness! I don't have to hide a dead body!"

"Of course I'm alive," Woohyun said.

"Why would we have to hide a dead body if we didn't kill him?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm not sure," Sungyeol said, "What else would we do?"

"I'm not dead, why are you even talking about this?" Woohyun asked.

"Hypothetical situations are fun to talk about," Sungyeol said.

"Anyway, how are you holding up?" Dongwoo asked as he felt around for Woohyun's bed, failing miserably as he ran into the wall, "Ow."

"Dongwoo, I've forgotten what's it like in the light," Woohyun said his bed. "The world used to be so beautiful."

"It's like this!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he the lights. "I found the lights!"

"No! Turn them off!" Woohyun screamed as he threw the covers over his head.

"Woohyun, you're going to need to stop laying around," Dongwoo said, "You need to get your life back together."

"Woohyun," Sungyeol said as he looked around Woohyun's disastrous room, candy wrappers and empty ice cream tubs everywhere, "Are you trying to get fat?!"

"Turn the lights off, then we'll talk," Woohyun said.

"Fine," Sungyeol said as he turned off the lights.

"But now I can't see!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Me neither!" Sungyeol screamed.

"Guys, I thought this was about me," Woohyun said as he pouted.

"Right, what would make you feel better?" Dongwoo asked.

"If Sunggyu was here," Woohyun said.

"You need to forget him," Sungyeol said as he tried walking towards Woohyun's bed, but tripped, "Ow!"

"Are you okay, Sungyeol?" Dongwoo asked, running towards the sound on instinct, but tripping and falling on Sungyeol.

"OW! What the heck was that for?!" Sungyeol screamed, "Get off!"

"Sorry," Dongwoo said as he rolled off of Sungyeol, "Are you okay?"

"My arm hurts really, really bad," Sungyeol asked.

"Maybe we should go see Sunggyu..." Dongwoo said.

"Sunggyu," Woohyun said sadly, "Why doesn't he love me? Am I really clingy?"

"What?" Dongwoo asked, trying to avoid the question, "Oh, my mom's calling me."

"Dongwoo," Woohyun said sternly, "I know you're lying to me."

"My arm hurts," Sungyeol said.

"We need to get Sungyeol to the doctor," Dongwoo said.

"Oh, we're not going anywhere until you answer me," Woohyun said, "Am. I. Clingy?"

"Yes! Now let's go!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Is that true Dongwoo?" Woohyun asked.

"Maybe," Dongwoo said, "But seriously. We have to go and you have to go back to work."

"That's true," Woohyun said as he sighed, "You guys can go get Sungyeol checked out and I'll go into work."

"Yeah, get up before you die here and we have to really hide your dead body! " Sungyeol yelled towards Woohyun, "And Dongwoo let's go!"


"Sunggyu! We've missed you!" Hoya said as he and Myungsoo walked into Sunggyu's office.

"How did you get in here?" Sunggyu asked as he looked up from his paper work towards his friends.

"We walked in," Myungsoo said, "Through the door..."

"Of course," Sunggyu said as he sighed.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked, studying Sunggyu.

"Yeah," Sunggyu said as he smiled, "I've been fine perfectly."

"Do you mean perfectly fine?" Myungsoo asked.

"What?" Sunggyu asked looking confused, "Uh, Sure."

"Maybe you should take a day off and rest," Hoya said as he walked towards Sunggyu, "I think you're a bit out of it."

"Just a bit," Myungsoo said.

"Have you had any patients today?" Hoya asked, "Have you been doing fine with them? Are you okay? How are you doing after your little argument with Woohyun?"

"Geez Hoya," Sunggyu said, "One question at a time."

"Have you had any patients today?" Myungsoo asked.

"Just a few," Sunggyu said.

"Have you been doing fine with them?" Hoya asked.

"I guess," Sunggyu said as he shrugged, "I'm pretty sure it went normally."

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked.

"Uhm, yeah I'm fine," Sunggyu said.

"How are you doing after your little argument with Woohyun?" Hoya asked.

"I just said I was fine," Sunggyu said as he gave a small smile, "Don't worry about me guys. I'm not even feeling depressed or anything."

"And that doesn't concern you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Not really," Sunggyu said, "Maybe we weren't meant be to."

"Do you mean to say that maybe you guys weren't meant to be?" Myungsoo asked.

"You're so out of it that you can't even talk correctly," Hoya said.

"I'm fine," Sunggyu said.

"Have you been sleeping?" Myungsoo asked.

"Not really," Sunggyu said as he checked his phone, "I've been at work for about... two days now."

"Where do you sleep?" Myungsoo asked, looking around the room, "There is no place comfortable to sleep here."

"I've been doing paper work and seeing patients- I guess I just lost track of time," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "I think I do miss Woohyun."

"Woohyun and his greasiness?" Hoya asked.

"Yes," Sunggyu said as he laughed, "That was the best part of him."

"Woohyun and his good looks?" Myungsoo asked.

"That was also one of his best parts," Sunggyu said as he smiled.

"Woohyun and his amazing cooking skills?" Hoya asked.

"I miss that cooking," Sunggyu said as he sighed.

"Woohyun and his clinginess?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hey," Sunggyu said as he glared towards Myungsoo, "Don't push it."

Just then Dongwoo and Sungyeol walked into the room, "Hey Sunggyu."

"How did you get in here?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

"We walked in," Dongwoo said as he looked behind him, "Through the door..."

"That's what I said," Myungsoo said.

"Right," Sunggyu said, "Do you guys need anything? What's wrong with Sungyeol."

"I fell on my arm," Sungyeol said, "And then Dongwoo fell on me."

"Oh my, are you okay Sungyeol?" Myungsoo asked.

"I think so," Sungyeol said as he gave a smile towards Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol, sit down," Sunggyu said as he grabbed a clipboard, "Can you describe exactly what happened?"

"It was dark and I tripped," Sungyeol said.

"Then I heard Sungyeol yell and I ran towards him, but I tripped as well," Dongwoo said.

"And you landed on Sungyeol, right?" Sunggyu asked as both Dongwoo and Sungyeol nodded. "Okay Sungyeol, I'll need to take your temperature."

"Why?" Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Hoya, and Dongwoo asked.

"Didn't you say that you didn't feel good?" Sunggyu asked.

"No.." Sungyeol said, "My arm hurts.."

"Oh right," Sunggyu said, "Sorry. I'm guessing your arm bone is bruised but I'll have to check to make sure."

"May I talk to you?" Hoya said as he smiled towards Dongwoo.

"Sure," Dongwoo said as he followed Hoya out of the room.

"What did you do at Woohyun's?" Hoya asked after he was sure that Sunggyu wouldn't be able to hear them.

"We just went to talk to him," Dongwoo said, "He was in his room sleeping, but we got him up and he's on his way to work."

"That's good," Hoya said. "We need to get them back together in some way."

"We need to get them to meet up and talk to each other," Dongwoo said, "I'm sure that if they discuss their issues they will be able to work it out."

"Hopefully it won't be too late," Hoya said as he sighed.

"Better late than never," Dongwoo said as he gave a reassuring smile towards Hoya.

"But never late is better," Hoya pointed out.

"That's true," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "But I'm sure they'll get together again soon. They are perfect for each other!"

"I agree," Hoya said as he smiled wide at Dongwoo, "I have a plan."

_________________________________________________________________

Author's note: It's late and I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm super lazy so I'll edit and revise this later. Thank you to all subscribers and commenters <3. You're the best.