Ten

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Ten

 

"Wow, I didn't know that you owned the Hysterie diner," Sungyeol said as he walked into the diner, everyone else trailing behind him.

"Yep," Woohyun said, "Have you ever eaten here before?"

"Nope," Sungyeol said, "My friends have. They said it was really good."

"Ah, well I'm glad to hear that," Woohyun said, "Now what does everybody want?"

"I don't know," Myungsoo said, "I'm not super hungry. I just want kimchi."

"Me too," Sungyeol said, "Myungsoo and I will share a kimchi."

"I'll share a kimchi with them," Sungjong said as he smiled towards Woohyun.

"One kimchi for three people," Woohyun said, "Okay, that's easy. What about everyone else?"

"I'm good," said Sunggyu, who was busy on his phone.

"What are you doing on your phone, Gyu?" Woohyun asked.

"Just checking in on work," Sunggyu said.

"Just spend today to relax," Woohyun said, "So what do you want to eat?"

"I'll just have chicken, or something," Sunggyu said as he put his phone away.

"Dongwoo and I will share galbi," Hoya said as they sat down.

"Okay, I'll be back," Woohyun said as he walked towards the kichen.

"How'd you guys like the museum?" Sunggyu asked, trying to make conversation.

"It was okay," Hoya said, Myungsoo nodding in agreement.

"It was super fun!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I agree that it was super fun," Dongwoo said, "Well, that is until you got us kicked out."

"It's not my fault," Sungyeol said, "Everyone was just being too serious."

"Has anybody told you that you're super childish?" Myungsoo asked.

"All the time," Sungyeol said, "But that's why I'm fun."

"Until you get us kicked out of museums," Sungjong said.

"That was one time," Sungyeol said, "It won't happen again."

"We'll see," Sunggyu said, "You might get us kicked out of the mall."

"I promise, I won't," Sungyeol said, "I'll be perfectly normal in the mall."

"Sungyeol? Normal?" Myungsoo asked as Dongwoo laughed.

"Is that possible?" Hoya asked, making Dongwoo laugh more.

"You'll see," Sungyeol said, "You'll be surprised."

"I'm back," Woohyun said, smiling. "The food is almost ready. Do you guys need anything? Water?"

"I'll have a water, what about everybody else?" Sunggyu asked.

"I think we all want water," Myungsoo said as everybody nodded in agreement.

"Okay, sounds good," Woohyun said, "Anything else?"

"Yeah, how much is this going to cost?" Sunggyu asked as he reached for his wallet.

"Nothing," Woohyun said.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked, "Because I don't mind paying."

"Seriously, I got it," Woohyun said, "Don't worry about it. I'll be back with your drinks."

"Woah, didn't think I'd be seeing you here," Hyunsoo said after Woohyun walked away.

"Hey Hyunsoo!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Where is Kibum and Jonghyun?"

"They found Woohyun, of course," She said as she laughed. "They had to go say hi."

"Of course," Sunggyu said, "How are you doing?"

"Good," She said as she smiled, "Wow, you guys are spending so much time together now!"

"Yeah, we've become good friends," Sungjong said.

"I can see," She said, "I'm glad."

"What are you doing today, Hyunsoo?"  Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing much," She said, "I was just going to hang out with Kibum and Jonghyun all day. Although I do have to go by work for a moment."

"Why?" Hoya asked.

"Just to pick up some papers I need," Hyunsoo said, "Well I don't want to be a bother. Have a good time today."

"We will," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

"Well, now I have to go pull Kibum and Jonghyun off of Woohyun," She said as she walked away, "This should be interesting."

"Those kids really love Woohyun," Sunggyu said.

"Yes, they do," Sungyeol said.

"I'm back with your waters. I would've come sooner, but I got attacked by crazy children," Woohyun joked as he handed the guys their waters.

"We heard," Sungjong said. "Those kids really love you."

"Yeah, it's awesome," He said as he sat down next to Sunggyu, "Our food should be out soon. Hope my Gyu Gyu didn't miss me too much."

"Nope," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Woohyun, "I survived."

"We were just talking about how Sungyeol was going to get us kicked out of the mall," Hoya said as he took a drink of his water.

"I could see that," Woohyun said, "Especially after what happened in the museum."

"Come on guys, it happened once," Sungyeol said, "It won't happen again."

"We'll see," Woohyun said as he smiled.


 

"Hyung! Get me this," Sungjong said as he showed off a shirt to Woohyun and flashed him a smile. It was less than a minute when they walked into the store and Sungjong already found something he wanted.

"Nope," Woohyun said, "I'm only buying for Sunggyu."

"Really?" Sungjong asked as he gave a little pout, "Please?"

"Yah! Go get someone else to buy you stuff," Sunggyu said.

"Fine," Sungjong said as he skipped over to where Sungyeol and Myungsoo were.

"Hyung! Get me this," Sungjong showed the same shirt to Sungyeol he had previously showed Woohyun.

"Why would I buy you something?" Sungyeol asked, not looking up from the rack of shirts in front of him.

"Hyung! Get me this," Sungjong repeated, but this time he was talking to Myungsoo.

"Fine," Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"What we should really get him is duct tape so we can make him be quiet," Sungyeol muttered.

"As long as it matches the shirt," Sungjong said as he flashed a smile towards Myungsoo, "Thanks hyung."

"Sure," Myungsoo said as Sungjong skipped away to go get more things.

"Hyung," Sungyeol said in the same tone as Sungjong, "Will you buy me stuff, too?"

"Mmm, and why should I do that?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at Sungyeol.

"Because I'm your favorite," Sungyeol said as he smiled.

"Who said you were my favorite?" Myungsoo asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Me!" Sungyeol said as he hugged Myungsoo, "I'm your favorite. Aren't you glad your spending the day with me?"

"And to think I could be doing work right now," Myungsoo muttered.

"I'm thinking the same thing," Sunggyu said as Woohyun was pulling him along towards more clothes.

"Come on," Sungyeol said as he grabbed Myungsoo's wrist, "Let's look at more stuff!"


"You should get this," Woohyun said as he held up a blue shirt by Sunggyu, studying it to see how it would look on Sunggyu, "I think it would look really good."

"Really?" Sunggyu asked, "I don't know."

"I do," Woohyun said as he pushed Sunggyu towards the dressing rooms, "And you're trying it on."

"Woohyun, seriously," Sunggyu said as he tried to walk away, but Woohyun grabbed his shirt.

"Please Gyu Gyu," Woohyun said as he smiled, "For me?"

"Aish, fine," Sunggyu said as he took the shirt from Woohyun and went to try it on.

"You won't regret this," Woohyun said, "And while you're in the dressing room, I'll find many more clothes for you!"

"Great," Sunggyu muttered as he walked away from Woohyun.

Woohyun turned around to find more clothes for Sunggyu, and saw Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Hoya! Dongwoo!" Woohyun exclaimed, "Want to pick out clothes for Sunggyu with me?"

"Why?" Hoya asked as he was looking though clothes himself.

"Because I need a lot of clothes," Woohyun said, "He only has boring clothes. Well, he has no clothes. But if he did they probably would be boring. He needs fun in his life."

"And clothes will bring fun, right?" Hoya asked, still distracted by clothes.

"In a way," Woohyun said, "Yes."

"If only," Dongwoo said as he started laughing, "So what exactly do you want us to do?"

"Just pick out as many clothes as you can," Woohyun said.

"Well, here is a pile of shirts here," Hoya said as he pulled all of the shirts off the rack he was looking at.

"I'll go get a pile of clothes, too, I guess," Dongwoo said as he walked away.

"Perfect, you guys are awesome!" Woohyun exclaimed. "I'll go get some from over there and we can go bring them over to Sunggyu!"

When Sunggyu walked out of the dressing room he was greeted by Woohyun, smiling like an idiot with a huge pile of clothes in his hands. Behind him were Dongwoo and Hoya with equally large piles of clothes in their hands.

"You wanted to get me a couple of clothes," Sunggyu said, "Not the whole store!"

"Do you want the whole store?" Woohyun asked, "I'm pretty sure we can get you more stuff."

"No, no, no," Sunggyu said, "This is too much."

"What did you think of that blue shirt?" Woohyun asked.

"It was okay," Sunggyu said.

"Great," Woohyun said as he smiled, "We're getting it. Now try on all these clothes we got you!"

"This will take all week!" Sunggyu complained.

"I have time," Woohyun said as he shoved the clothes in Sunggyu's hands, being followed by the clothes Hoya had, then the clothes Dongwoo had, making a pile of clothes in Sunggyu's hands. "Now go try them on!"

"This is too much for me," Sunggyu said as he tried turning around to go back into the dressing room, but the pile of clothes fell.

"This might take a while," Dongwoo muttered.

"Hey, let's go find something to do," Hoya said as he smiled towards Dongwoo.

"Sounds great," Dongwoo said, returning the smile. He then turned towards Woohyun and Sunggyu, "Good luck."

"We'll need it," Sunggyu muttered.

"One at a time, Gyu," Hoya and Dongwoo heard Woohyun say as they walked away, "Not all at once."

"What did you have in mind?" Dongwoo asked.

"Well I wanted to get away from them," Hoya said, "But we'll figure something out."

"We can go to the little arcade we passed downstairs," Dongwoo suggested.

"Let's do it," Hoya said, "So I can beat you, again!"


"So Sunggyu," Hoya said when he and Dongwoo met the others a couple of hours later, "What did you end up getting out of all those clothes?"

"I don't know, Woohyun picked out the clothes he wanted me to get," Sunggyu said as Woohyun started walking towards them with four shopping bags.

"Woah," Dongwoo said, "Did you really want Sunggyu to have all of these clothes."

"They are a necessity," Woohyun said.

"I bet," Myungsoo muttered.

"Nice!" Sungjong said as he walked up to them, "That's a lot of clothes you got yourself, Woohyun."

"They are actually for Sunggyu," Myungsoo said.

"Really? I wish I had a boyfriend like that!" Sungjong exclaimed. "These guys bought me barely anything!"

"We aren't your boyfriends," Sungyeol said.

"Still," Sungjong said as he pouted, "We're friends. That's counts for something."

"That shirt I bought," Myungsoo said, "There you go friend."

"What did you guys do?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo and Hoya, "I noticed you left the store."

"We just went and played some games on the arcade," Hoya said, "Which I won, by the way."

"Why don't you have any prizes?" Sungyeol asked.

"We gave them away to a group of kids," Dongwoo said, "We didn't really need them."

"That was nice of you," Myungsoo said.

"Yep," Dongwoo said, "Wow, look at the time. Is it really past six?"

"We spent the whole day together," Sungyeol said, "Aren't you guys glad that you spend it with me?"

"Sure," Myungsoo said as he smiled.

"Well, I sure am tired," Sunggyu said.

"Mind if I come over to your house, Gyu Gyu?" Woohyun asked, "I want to make sure you don't throw these clothes away."

"Fine," Sunggyu said.

"Want to play video games again?" Hoya asked Dongwoo.

"Sure, and I'll win!"

"Let's hang out again, tonight," Sungyeol said as he smiled at Myungsoo and Sungjong.

"As long as we aren't kicked out of anywhere," Myungsoo said.

"How long are you guys going to keep reminding me of that?" Sungyeol asked.

"Forever," Woohyun said, "Now, let's go!"


Author's note: Sorry for the long wait! I didn't have my laptop charger. I wanted to post this tonight! But I'm too tired to read it over, so I'll do that tomorrow and fix mistakes. Thank you for reading! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Even you silent readers! <3 Kay's turn!