Three

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Three

"So..." Sungyeol said when Hyunsoo left the room, "The black wrapping paper was interesting."

"Thanks," Myungsoo mumbled.

"Where'd you get it?" Sungyeol asked, trying to make small conversation with him.

"Target," Myungsoo said, answering with one worded answers.

Sungyeol just nodded, realizing that the conversation was dead.

"I like target," Sungjong said as everybody else nodded.

"So..." Dongwoo said to Hoya, "Do you like the arcade?"

Hoya shrugged, "I don't know. Kind of."

"That's cool," Dongwoo said as he sighed.

The guys were sitting around in a circle, stealing quick glances at the other.They didn't know who the other was, and they didn't know how to make conversation with each other.

"The kids really seem to like you," Sunggyu said as he looked at Woohyun.

Woohyun shrugged, "I've known them forever."

"Well, this is awkward," Sunggyu said, "Shouldn't we just introduce ourselves?"

"Hyunsoo already did that," Sungjong said as he sighed.

"How about again?" Sunggyu asked, "I doubt we remember who everybody is. So who wants to start?"

Sunggyu looked around at the other six guys, but they were all adverting eye contact by pretending to be amazed by their present, as if they've never seen it before and are trying to figure it out.

"Seriously?" Sunggyu asked, "Okay fine, I'll go first. I'm Kim Sunggyu: most famous doctor in all of South Korea."

"That's cool," Woohyun said flatly, looking at Sunggyu.

"You seemed unimpressed," Sunggyu said, "And you have to introduce yourself also!"

"Fine," Woohyun said, "I'm Nam Woohyun head chef and owner of the world famous restaurant: Hysterie."

"World famous?" Sunggyu asked as Woohyun nodded.

"I'm Hyunsoo's boss, Lee Howon. I go by Hoya," Hoya said, "And I own the most successful dance academy in South Asia."

"That's so cool," Dongwoo said, "I'm Jang Dongwoo and I own the biggest and most successful daycare in South Korea."

"Lee Sungjong," Sungjong said, "And I teach kindergarten and am teacher of the year."

"I'm Lee Sungyeol and I own the biggest pet shop in Seoul," Sungyeol said.

"That's a lot of pets," Myungsoo muttered.

"It's your turn," Sungyeol said as he nudged Myungsoo.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo," Myungsoo said, "And I am a famous and respected photographer."

Everyone nodded, having nothing to say.

"So..." Sungyeol said, "Are we going to see each other again?"

"Probably," Woohyun said, "Hyunsoo likes to throw parties."

"Are we going to become friends?" Sungjong asked, "Or have it be awkward every time?"

Hoya shrugged, "I think we should start out being friends with the person's gift we got, because we all have each other."

"That means I'm with him," Sunggyu said as he pointed towards Woohyun.

"I don't want to be with you either grandpa," Woohyun said as he glared towards Sunggyu.

"The more reason for you guys to be together," Sungyeol said. "I have Myungsoo. We could like... go to target together."

"Well I don't like it that much," Myungsoo said.

"We could go to the arcade," Dongwoo said to Hoya, "I have fifty dollars and I'm not going to spend it all on me."

"Liar," Hoya said as he looked towards Dongwoo.

"Well I mean if someone else was there with me I won't," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

"I don't have any of you guys," Sungjong said as he sighed.

"You can have Woohyun," Sunggyu said.

"No," Woohyun said, "Have grandpa."

"I don't want a grandpa," Sungjong said, "I'd rather just be with Hyunsoo..."

"Okay," Hoya said, "It's settled. Jang Dongwoo you are my new best friend."

"Just like that?" Dongwoo asked, "Cool."

"Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said as he gave Myungsoo as hug.

Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol off of him, "Let's just start off slow."

"So..." Dongwoo said as he turned to Hoya, "The arcade?"

"Sounds good to me," Hoya said.

"What are we going to do?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu, "Grandpa?"

"Don't call me that!" Sunggyu said, "Call me hyung."

"We could go to the movies," Woohyun said, "That's what you got me for Christmas.."

"There is no way I am going to the movies with someone like you," Sunggyu said as he glared towards Woohyun.

"Great," Woohyun said as Hyunsoo walked back towards them, "it's a date."

______________________________________________

Author's note: Maureen here! Okay Kay, it's your turn! Thank you to all readers, subscribers, and commenters :)