Sixteen

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Sixteen

"Wooie! Wooie! Wooie hyung! Gyu! Gyu! Gyu hyung!" Jonghyun and Kibum yelled, laughing, as they jumped on top of the two men below them.

Woohyun groaned as he checked his phone for the time as Kibum kept jumping on his back. The clock read six forty-five in the morning. It had been like this all weekend- Kibum and Jonghyun jumping on them to wake them up in the early hours of the morning, and then at night they refused to go to bed resulting in Sunggyu and Woohyun had barely sleeping all weekend.

"Kibum, do me a favor, buddy," Woohyun said as he put his phone away.

"What Wooie hyung?" Kibum asked as he smiled widely at Woohyun.

"Get off of me," Woohyun said, feeling the pain in his back as the boy kept jumping on him.

"I'm sorry Wooie hyung," Kibum said as he got off, "But you need to get up. We're hungry and we haven't had anything to eat yet."

"I'll make you something to eat, okay?" Woohyun asked as he smiled, the little boy nodded his head. Woohyun looked to his side to see Jonghyun pulling Sunggyu's hair.

"Hamster Gyu! Hamster Gyu! Get up! It's an emergency!" Jonghyun shouted in Sunggyu's ear.

"Emergency? What?" Sunggyu asked as he quickly sat up in bed, startled.

"Yes! An emergency!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he waved his arms around, animatedly, "I'm bored and have nothing to do! Quick! Find me something to do before I die of boredom!"

"You really scared me Jonghyun," Sunggyu said as he ran a hand through his hair, "I thought something was really wrong."

"But something is wrong," Jonghyun said, "I'm bored! Now get up and let's play a game!"

"Let's play tag," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Jonghyun.

Woohyun was surprised that Sunggyu came up with the idea that they should play tag. Sunggyu wasn't known as being the most active, and in the morning he was often quite lazy.

"Okay!" Jonghyun exclaimed as a wide smile appeared on his face and he hit Sunggyu, "Tag! You're it!"

"I'm going to get you," Sunggyu said as he pretended to lunge for the younger boy. Jonghyun giggled as he ran out of the room.

"You can't catch me!" Jonghyun yelled, his voice becoming a distant sound.

"I'll try!" Sunggyu yelled back as he waited for a few seconds to make sure Jonghyun actually did run away, then he laid back into bed and pulled the covers over his head.

"Gyu, I thought you were playing tag," Woohyun said as he laughed, looking to see the older boy under a pile of blanket.

"So did Jonghyun," Sunggyu mumbled, "I just want to sleep."

Woohyun had to admit, Sunggyu did have a smart plan. He should've tried to fool Kibum. If only he'd thought of that before he agreed to make him food. Woohyun sighed as he got out of bed and let Kibum lead him towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Woohyun asked as he yawned.

Kibum shrugged, "Can I just have some milk?"

"You woke me up at almost seven in the morning so I could pour you milk?" Woohyun asked in disbelief as Kibum just nodded, smiling.

"Because you're my favorite hyung," Kibum said as he jumped up and down, "Also, Gyu hyung gives me too much, and Jonghyun only gives me a tiny bit," Kibum said, holding his fingers just barely away from eachother.

"Fine then," Woohyun said as he opened the fridge, "I'll pour you milk, and then I'm going back to bed."

"Well," Kibum said as he stopped jumping up and down and tapped his finger on his chin, "I actually also wanted to play blocks."

"Kibum, do you know how long we played blocks for yesterday?" Woohyun asked as he poured a glass of milk for Kibum, "Five hours."

"That's not that long," Kibum whined as Woohyun handed him his drink.

Woohyun gave Kibum's head a pat as he started to walk out of the kitchen. Just then he saw a very hyper Jonghyun giggling while running around the house, "That grandpa Gyu is never going to get me," he kept mumbling to himself.

Woohyun laughed to himself as he felt a tugging on his shirt. He looked down and saw Kibum looking up with him, "Please play with me, Wooie."

"How about I do you one better?" Woohyun asked as he smiled, crouching down to Kibum's level, "How about I call Sungyeol and Myungsoo to come play with you?"

"Yay!" Kibum exclaimed, "I wanna play with them!"

"Great," Woohyun said as he stood fully up, "I'll give them a quick call."

"Can I call them?" Kibum asked as he smiled widely, "Please! Please!"

"Sure," Woohyun said as he led Kibum back into the bedroom, "The phone should be on the bedside table."

Kibum walked over to where Woohyun had said his phone was and picked up the sleek phone. He walked over back to Woohyun and handed it to the older man, "Call them and give the phone to me."

Woohyun went through his contacts and clicked on Sungyeol's name. When he knew the phone was ringing he held it out towards Kibum, "I'll trade you: the phone for your milk."

Kibum handed his glass of milk to Woohyun and took the phone in with two hands and pressed it against his ear. When Kibum heard Sungyeol answer he shouted into the phone, "Yeollie hyung! Get over here and play blocks with me, now!"


Sungyeol heard his phone ringing, interrupting his dream. He groaned as he felt around for his phone, but couldn't find it. He lifted his head from the pillow and saw that his phone was right by his head. He quickly answered, seeing that Woohyun was calling.

"Hello?" Sungyeol asked, wondering what Woohyun would need. Did he need something for the children?

"Yeollie hyung!" A young voice shouted through the phone. Sungyeol cringed as he held the phone a little away from his ears so he wouldn't go deaf, "Get over here and play blocks with me, now!"

"Kibum, do you know what time it is?" Sungyeol asked as he pressed the phone against his ear again.

"It's play with Kibum time," Kibum answered as Sungyeol heard a distant laughing in the background.

"Kibum, who is laughing?" Sungyeol asked as he sat up in his bed and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It read seven in the morning.

"It's Wooie hyung," Kibum said. "Please Wooie, be quiet. I'm on the phone."

"Kibum, can I come over a little later?" Sungyeol asked as he yawned.

"No," The boy said sternly. "You and Myungie hyung need to come over. Please! Please! Please!"

"Fine," Sungyeol said as Kibum cheered on the other side of the line, "I'll be there in thirty minutes."


"I'm a monster!" Jonghyun yelled as he ran around the house covered from head to toe with flour.

"Hey! Come back here!" Sunggyu yelled as he chased after Jonghyun, "You're getting flour everywhere!"

"What are you making?" Myungsoo asked as he walked into the kitchen. It had been about two hours since he and Sungyeol had arrived at the house and he was already bored. He wanted something to do. When he walked into the kitchen he saw a very messy scene in front of him.  The flour bag was on it's side and there was flour all over the floor, probably because Jonghyun had pulled on it. There was egg yolk dripping from the walls, and Woohyun was standing right in the middle of the kitchen with egg yolk in his hair and covered in flour, "Or maybe I should be asking what happened in here." Myungsoo took out his camera to take a picture of the amusing moment.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Jonghyun thought it would be funny to throw flour everywhere, and then he started pelting me with eggs. I think he hit Sunggyu also."

Myungsoo tried to contain his laughter, "You know Hyungsoo is coming home tonight, right?"

"Yep," Woohyun said as he examined his surroundings, "We have to clean all of this up in two hours."

"Oh how I wish I could help," Myungsoo said as he turned to leave the kitchen, but Woohyun quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Please," Woohyun said as he flashed a smile towards Myungsoo, "I have an idea. Sunggyu and I could wash up, then play with the kids, after washing Jonghyun as well, and then you and Sungyeol can clean up."

"Why would we clean up your mess?" Myungsoo asked.

"Jonghyun's mess," Woohyun said, correcting Myungsoo, "And you'd want to do it, unless you want to play blocks for another three hours."

"You're very convincing, did you know that?," Myungsoo asked as he smiled. He did not want to play blocks, again. He didn't get why Kibum was so fascinated by them- they were just pieces of wood. 

"You're the best," Woohyun said as he walked out of the room. Minutes later Sungyeol came in, smiling wide.

"Woohyun said you had a surprise for me!" Sungyeol exclaimed, and then looked around him, "Woah, what happened in here?"

"Yep, a great surprise," Myungsoo said as he smiled, "I don't even think Sunggyu and Woohyun know what happened in here. But anyway, I think it's about time we had some quality time today."

"Doing what?" Sungyeol asked as he smiled towards Myungsoo.

"Cleaning," Myungsoo said as he pointed towards the cleaning supplies closet, "I'm going to put my camera away and we can start cleaning."

"Okay," Sungyeol said, confused, as he walked to the cleaning supplies closet. He re-examined the state the kitchen was in. It looked like a war zone. He could sweep up some flour, and then mop the rest. As for the wall, Myungsoo could clean up the egg yolk off the walls and the counters.

"I'm back," Myungsoo said as Sungyeol took a broom out of the closet. "What am I cleaning up?"

"The yolk on the walls and the counters," Sungyeol said as he started sweeping the flour. To be honest, he didn't imagine his day turning out like this. He imagined playing blocks with Kibum for, most likely, the whole day. Not that he would've minded that much. He enjoyed hanging out with Kibum.

"Great," Myungsoo mumbled as he looked at the egg yolk on the walls.

"You know," Sungyeol said as he examined the situation in front of him, "You owe me something for helping you clean."

"And what would that be?" Myungsoo asked as he studied Sungyeol wondering what he would possibly ask for.

"Dinner," Sungyeol said as he smiled wide, "So you better hurry up and clean because I'm getting hungry."


"I'm home early!" Hyunsoo exclaimed as she walked into her house after the long trip back. She was so glad to be home to see her children. She looked around her surroundings and saw flour hand prints on the wall that were about big as Jonghyun's hands. She walked further into the house and could hear shouting. They probably didn't hear her coming in. "I'm home early!" She shouted louder as she walked into the living room and saw random foot prints on the floor. When everyone noticed her they froze. Sunggyu and Woohyun were in the midst of dragging a complaining Jonghyun to the bathroom to wash off all the flour that was on him, Kibum was in the process of pulling on Woohyun's leg to get him to play blocks with him, and Sungyeol and Myungsoo were in the kitchen doorway with cleaning supplies bickering at each other about where to eat, or something like that.

"You're home early," Woohyun said as he tried looking nonchalant, letting go of Jonghyun, "We were just going to give Jong a bath."

"I don't want one!" Jonghyun shouted as he tried to get away from Sunggyu and Woohyun, but Sunggyu's grip on him was too tight for him to get away.

Hyunsoo laughed, "Jonghyun, let Woohyun and Sunggyu get you cleaned up. You have flour everywhere on you. Then after your done, guess what."

"What?" Jonghyun asked excitedly.

"You can clean the flour hand prints off the walls and the floor," She said in an equally excited tone.

Jonghyun's smile fell as he laid limp on the floor, "Gyu hyung, take me away from my mom and her foreign demands."

Sunggyu shook his head, laughing, as he dragged Jonghyun to the bathroom.

"Did you have fun, Kibum?" Hyunsoo asked as she crouched down to her son's level.

Kibum nodded, "It was very fun. Can you go away again and Wooie can babysit us?"

Hyungsoo laughed, "Next time I leave I promise that Woohyun will babysit you again."

"Yay!" Kibum exclaimed, "Did you hear that Wooie hyung?"

"I heard it," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Kibum.

"I'm scared to ask what happened in the kitchen," Hyungsoo said as she looked towards Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

"It's best if you don't know," Sungyeol said as Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"Let's just say it got a little crazy," Woohyun said as he shared knowingly glances with the two other men.

"Do I even want to go into the kitchen?" Hyunsoo asked.

"Give us another hour," Myungsoo said, "Then maybe it'll look halfway decent."

"Okay, I'll be waiting," Hyunsoo said as Myungsoo and Sungyeol retreated into the kitchen.

"So how was the dance competition?" Woohyun asked.

"Crazy as well," Hyunsoo said, "But the academy won all the awards, and Hoya and Dongwoo won first so we're very happy about that."

"That's good," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Hyunsoo when all of a sudden he felt water on his back. He turned around to see Jonghyun running around like a mad man shooting everyone with his water gun.

"Hey come back here!" Sunggyu yelled as he chased after Jonghyun.

"Catch me if you can you grandpa!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he squirt Sunggyu with water and kept running around. "I'm not taking a bath and that's final!"

"Is this what it was like the whole time I was gone?" Hyunsoo asked as she watched Sunggyu try to catch Jonghyun.

"Basically," Woohyun said, "Boy, am I glad you're back."

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: So.. I think that's the last of this arch. Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :) Now on to the next arch!