Eight (MyungYeolJong)

Built By

Part one written by NewClear-kay

Part two written by catch_me

Chapter Eight

Part One

"Alright boys, it's time for bed," Hyunsoo said after she shut the front door behind her family members. She turned to face Jonghyun and Kibum, who were playing cars with Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol.

"No mommy!" Jonghyun cried, shaking his head.

"No no no," Kibum repeated, bouncing on the ground.

"Yes. It's past bed time. Christmas time is over," Hyunsoo said, crossing her arms.

"But we're playing with Yeollie hyun and Myunggie hyun and Mr. Lee~" Jonghyun whined, pouting at his mother.

"YeollieMyung!" Kibum cried, laughing.

"How about we help you guys go to sleep?" Sungyeol asked, stand up.

"We'll dress you in your pajammas and tell you a story," Sungjong added.

"Really?!" Jonghyun asked with wide eyes, before turning to his mother. "Mommy can they? Please please please?"

"Fine," Hyunsoo said, smiling at the boys.

"Yay! Let's go!" Jonghyun cried, shooting up the stairs. Kibum followed him, laughing gittily. The three older boys sighed and stood up looking at Hyunsoo.

"Well, I guess we should put them to sleep," Myungsoo said, just as Sungyeol and Sungjong ran up the stairs behind the two younger boys.

"It's almost as if you have 4 kids to take care of," Hyunsoo told him, laughing slightly.

"I agree," Myungsoo said, nodding his head.

"You know, all of you have become really close since the party. You three are like best friends. Sunggyu and Woohyun are now dating, I'm sure about that. You should have seen them at the restaurant. Hoya and Dongwoo seemed to be getting along really close. It's like my party was a match maker or something."

"True. But yeah, Hoya and Dongwoo were dancing together today. That's what Sungjong said."

"Oh really?"

Myungsoo nodded his head, just as four voices started yelling: "Myungsoo~"; "Myunggie!"; "Myung Myung!'; and ;;"Hyung`" over and over again. Myungsoo sighed and turned towards the stairs. "I'm being summoned. I'll talk to you later," he stated before walking up the stairs. He found everyone in a room fullof toys all over the floor and two beds on either side of the window.

"It's about time you made it up here!" Sungyeol cried as he placed Kibum on a bed, which Jonghyun decided to jump on as well. "Now that Myungsoo is here, we can start the story. But Jonghyun, you need to go on your own bed."

"No!" Jonghyun shouted, shaking his head.

"Do you want the red card, Kim Jonghyun?" Sungjong asked with raised eyebrows.

"No no no!" Jonghyun cried, shaking his head harder.

"Then go on your own bed," Sungjong said, pointing at the boy's bed.

"But I wanna sleep with Keykey," Jonghyun cried, hugging his little brother.

"If you don't go to your bed in the count of three, I'll give you the red card. Also, Hyungs and I will leave and not tell you a story."

"No no no!" Jonghyun cried, jumping into his own bed.

"Now lay down." Jonghyun obeyed and Sungjong tucked him in, as Sungyeol did the same with Kibum.

"What's the red card?" Myungsoo asked, watching them prepare the boys for bed.

"Oh, in my class I have a system for the kids. We have 3 cards. The yellow card, red card and green card. The yellow card is a warning card. The green is the award card. If you get a green card, you'll get a sticker on the sticker chart. The red card is the punishment card. If you get a red card, I'll take away a sticker. Everyone either gets a sticker or loses one each day," Sungjong answered, sitting on the edge of Jonghyun's bed.

"What do the stickers do?" Sungyeol asked, looking at Sungjong as well.

"Once the chart is full, the kids get a prize."

"Oh, that's smart!"

"Can we hear the story now?" Jonghyun asked, interrupting their conversation. The three older boys looked at him, forgetting what they were talking about.

"What kind of story do you want us to tell?" Myungsoo asked, sitting next to Kibum. Sungyeol followed suit and sat with the two of them.

"Yeollie hyung picks!" Jonghyun cried, grinning.

"Yeol Yeol Yeol! Yay!" Kibum cried, clapping his hands.

"Well, I guess I'll start it," Sungyeol said, shifting so he was next to Myungsoo. "I will start a word and we'll go around in a circle saying one word at a time. Myungsoo will go after me and then Sungjong will go. I'll start now..."

"The," Myungsoo said, grinning at Sungyeol.

"Yah! I didn't even start the stroy!" Sungyeol cried. "Now..."

"The," Myungsoo repeated.

"Big," Sungjong added, before Sungyeol could yell once again.

"Yah!" Sungyeol cried, stomping his foot.

"Just do the story, Sungyeol hyung," Sungjong ordered. "The big..."

"Alien." (SY)

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, but continured. "Abducted."

"Two," Sungjong said.

"Small." (SY)

"Boys." (MS)

"Named." (SJ)

"Jonghyun." (SY)

"And." (MS)

"Kibum." (SJ)

"They." (SY)

"Were." (MS)

"Brought." (SJ)

"Where did they bring us?!" Jonghyun asked, starting up at them with wide eyes. Sungjong lifted his finger up, shaking his head.

"Them," Sungyeol continured.

"To." (MS)

"A." (SJ)

"Large." (SY)

"Palace." (MS)

"They." (SJ)

"Lived." (SY)

"In." (MS)

"Luxury." (SJ)

"And." (SY)

"Had." (MS)

"Expensive." (SJ)

"Things." (SY)

"The." (MS)

"Boys." (SJ)

"Had." (SY)

"A." (MS)

"Perfect." (SJ)

"Life." (SY)

"And." (MS)

"Never." (SJ)

"Wanted." (SY)

"To." (MS)

"Go." (SJ)

"Home." (SY)

"The." (MS)

"End," Sungjong said, standing up. "Now boys, it's time for bed."

"Merry Christmas, boys," Sungyeol said, also standing up. Myungsoo was the last to stand up as Sungyeol and Sungjong started to walk out of the room.

"We'll see you guys later," he told the little kids.

"Okay! Bye Bye Myunggie hyung!" Jonghyun cried.

"Bye Myung Myung," Kibum cried.

Myungsoo smiled and waved at them before turning out the light and shutting the door.

The three walked downstairs and found Hyunsoo cleaning, alone. "Let us help, cuz," Sungyeol said, walking into the kitchen. "Myungsoo and I will clean the dishes." Myungsoo nodded in agreement and followed the tall boy into the kitchen.

"You dry and put away. I'll wash," Myungsoo said, walking over to the sink and filling it with soapy water.

"But I want to wash," Sungyeol said, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Who cares. I already started," Myungsoo stated, placing the dishes in the sink.

"But Myungsoo~" Sungyeol whined, not moving an inch towards the sink.

"Don't whine hyung. You're not a child," Myungsoo scolded, scrubbing a dish. "Besides, since she's your cousin you probably come here alot. Since that's the case, you probably know where everything goes."

"Fine," Sungyeol grumbled, stomping over to the sink and grabbing a towel. He started drying the dishes and putting them in random places as Myungsoo washed. After a while, Myungsoo decided to splash a large bit of water on him, soaking his shirt. "YAH!" sungyeol screamed, swinging his towel to whack Myungsoo with it.

Myungsoo laughed and ducked down, dodging the towel. Sungyeol tried again, giving the younger open range to the sink. Myungsoo started splashing him with water again, causing the older to drop his towel and cover his face. "Myungsoo~ Don't get my face!" Sungyeol cried. Myungsoo just smirked and continued the attack.

Finally Sungyeol gave in and fought back, so the two continured, laughing and teasing eachother. "What are you guys doing?" a voice asked. The two turned to find Hyunsoo standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Hyunsoo!" Sungyeol cried, stepping away from the water. Myungsoo did the same. "Sorry. We just, uhh..."

Hyunsoo laughed and shook her head. "Just go change, the both of you. I'll finish up in here with Sungjong."

"Change? Into what?" Myungsoo asked, frowning at her.

"Sungyeol has plenty of clothes here. He practically lives here. He doesn't like being alone. If he's not home, he's at the shop. If he's not there, he's here," Hyunsoo said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't think that's the case anymore," Myungsoo stated before Sungyeol pulled him away.


The three boys were sitting in Sungyeol's office of his pet shop after feeding all the animals ONCE AGAIN. "What time is it?" Sungjong asked, letting out a large yawn and sitting on the floor.

"About 10:15," Myungsoo stated, playing on his phone and leaning against Sungyeol's desk.

"We should do something!" Sungyeol cried, grinning.

"And what would we do?" Myungsoo asked, still not looking up from his phone, smirking at a message he just received.

"Yah! Put the phone away!" Sungyeol cried, snatching the phone and reading the message out loud. "From Moonsoo- "Wah hyung~ Your friends sound so cool! You're so lucky! I wish I had your life~" Who in the world is Moonsoo?!"

"Are you jealous, hyung?" Sungjong asked, laughing. On the other hand, Myungsoo was glaring and holding his hand out.

"Give me my phone, Lee Sungyeol," he growled.

"But who's Moonsoo?" Sungyeol asked, jumping out of his way.

"None of your business. Now give it here!"

"No, tell me who he is."

"Why do you care?"

"Because he's jealous, hyung," Sungjong stated, watching the two with obvious amusement.

"I don't care. Give me my phone, Sungyeol!"

"Not until you tell me who Moonsoo is!" Sungyeol cried, jumping on his desk.

"Yah, give it here!" Sungjong cried, also jumping on the desk. They circled around before jumping off the desk again. Soon enough, Myungsoo tackled him, landing on top of him. He didn't seem the least bit awkward from their situation, even though their faces were mere centimeters apart from eachother. Sungyeol, on the other hand, was dying from embarrassment. "Now give it here!"

"But who is Moonsoo?" Sungyeol squeaked, strying to hide his red face.

"My brother, dumnut! Give it here. He needs someone to talk to," he hissed.

"Oh!" Sungyeol cried with wide eyes. He took the phone out of his back pocket and hesitantly handed it to Myungsoo. The younger took it and rolled off Sungyeol.

"It wasn't that hard, now was it? Why did you get so worked up? Now I missed some quality talking time with my brother, who's stuck at his school alone for the holidays," Myungsoo stated as he replied to the message.

"S-sorry, Myungsoo," Sungyeol stated, sitting up. "But why is he alone?"

Myungsoo stared at the floor, shaking his head. "Our parents want nothing to do with us. They disowned us when I was in my third year in University. I quit my studies so that I could support my brother and send him to University the next year. I started photography and was able to earn enough money with that and a part time job to send my brother to school and rent an apartment for the two of us. A few weeks after he started University, I became a professional photographer and the city gave me a studio," Myungsoo told them.

"Th-that's so sad!" Sungjong cried, stepping up and hugging the older boy, tightly.

"We're okay. We've been living through it. We survived and now look where we're at."

"But that's still awful! You two must have been so lonely," Sungyeol stated, also hugging him.

"Well, he had his school friends and I had him. We stayed with his friend's family until I raised enough money to support the two of us. Besides, he was a high school student, so his life was still amazing."

"But what about your's?"

"I had my photography and my part time job. I was just fine," Myungsoo stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"But hyung, why didn't he come back for the holidays?" Sungjong asked. Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

"I have no idea. The kid has a mind of his own," he told them. The other two nodded and they sat there quietly for a while. Myungsoo went back to texting his brother as Sungjong and Sungyeol started at him.

"What about you? Why have you never mentioned Daeyeol before?" Myungsoo finally asked, looking up at Sungyeol.

"Oh, no reason. We were just in the middle of a small argument when I first met you guys. But now Daeyeol and I are on normal terms. We're okay, now," Sungyeol stated, laughing slightly.

"What does he do?" Sungjong asked, staring at the tall boy. "Hoya hyung mentioned something about knowing him."

"Oh, well I guess he's one of Hoya's students at Hoya's dance academy. He's a dancer."

"That's cool," Myungsoo stated, placing his phone in his pocket. "What about you, Sungjong? Where is your family?"

"My little brother, SunKyu, is studying abroad in America. My parents are on a cruise," Sungjong replied, shrugging his shoulders. "I talked to them this morning."

"That's good... You have a brother named Sunggyu?!" Sungyeol cried, staring at him with wide eyes.

"No, I don't have a brother named Sunggyu. His name is SunKyu."

"Aww, but that would be cool if you had a brother named Sunggyu! Cause then you can tell Sunggyu hyung that you have a brother with the same name as him."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Now we should do something," Sungyeol said, changing the conversation.

"LIke what?"

"I don't know... a sleepover?"

"OH! YES! At my house!"

"Yes!"

"Myungsoo. You'll join us, right?"

"Well, I don't know..." Myungsoo started to say, only to have Sungyeol pull his arm.

"Yep! He's coming!" Sungyeol cried as they started to pile out of the office.


A/N Hey guys!! It's Kay! The reason for the late update is my fault. Sorry guys >< I've been busy with my school musical and what not. Now it's Maureen's turn! Ohhh, and now we know Myungsoo's life story!

 


Part Two

"Nice house," Sungyeol said as Myungsoo nodded when they walked into Sungjong's house.

"Thanks," Sungjong said as he looked around his average house. To their right was a livingroom with a television and to the left was his kitchen. Down the hallway was his room and bathroom.

"So, what do you want to do?" Myungsoo asked as he looked around.

"I don't know... know anything fun?" Sungyeol asked as he plopped himself onto the couch.

"Not really," Myungsoo said as he sat down besides Sungyeol.

"We could watch a movie," Sungjong said, "I have a lot."

"I'd rather do something first," Sungyeol said as he studied Sungjong, "Hmm... I think I have an idea."

"What?" Sungjong and Myungsoo asked.

"I think you'd make a very pretty girl," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "Don't you think, Myungie?"

"Myungie?" Myungsoo asked as he gave a small smile towards Sungyeol.

"Why do you think I would make a pretty girl?" Sungjong asked, pretending to look offended.

"Come on, Sungjong," Myungsoo said as he smiled towards Sungjong.

"That's true," Sungjong said, "I am very pretty."

"We should dress you up," Sungyeol said, "I'm pretty sure you'd look prettier than most girls."

"I'm pretty sure about that also," Sungjong said, "But I don't have any dresses or anything."

"That's okay," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "We'll go buy some!"

"Won't it be weird if we go to the store and I buy a dress?" Sungjong asked.

"Not really," Sungyeol said, "They'll probably assume that it's for your girlfriend.

"Okay," Sungjong said, "Let's go. There is a clothing store down the street."

"That's perfect!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he jumped off the couch.

"I know," Sungjong said, "Let's go!"

Sungjong and Sungyeol rushed towards the front door as Myungsoo got off the couch.

"Wait, so what's happening?" Myungsoo asked.

"We are going to buy Sungjong a dress and dress him up!" Sungyeol exclaimed as Sungjong nodded.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"For fun," Sungyeol said.

"I'm very pretty!" Sungjong exclaimed as he smiled.

"I can't believe I'm going to dress up Sungjong," Myungsoo said, "Not really how I expected this night to end."

"What did you expect to do?" Sungyeol asked as he smiled.

"Nothing really," Myungsoo said, "Okay, let's go get Sungjong something to wear."

"Great!" Sungyeol said as he opened the door and walked out, leading Sungjong and Myungsoo.

"Do you know where the store is?" Sungyeol asked as he looked around. They were outside Sungjong's house looking out onto the street. There was a line of houses across the street and it was a little dark outside. There wasn't a store in sight.

"Of course," Sungjong said as he turned right and started walking down the sidewalk, "I do live here. It's around the corner."

Myungsoo and Sungyeol also turned right and trailed behind Sungjong.

"Did you like the Chirstmas party?" Sungyeol asked as he turned towards Myungsoo.

"Of course," Myungsoo said, "I had a great time."

"Me too," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "I'm glad we're friends."

"I agree," Myungsoo said as he smiled back.

"Come on, guys!" Sungjong exclaimed as he ran towards the store.

"Let's go," Sungyeol said and he took Myungsoo's hand as they ran after Sungjong.


"What about this one?" Sungyeol asked as he showed Sungjong a bright blue dress with ruffles. They were in the store and every dress Sungyeol had shown Sungjong, just wasn't right.

"I wouldn't wear that," Sungjong said, like he did to the other dresses, "Ever."

"Well then, what do you want?" Myungsoo asked.

"I want something pink!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"We'll find you something pink then," Sungyeol said.

"I think I found something," Myungsoo said as he took a pink dress off the rack, "What about this?"

"That's perfect Myungsoo! You have a good eye," Sungjong said.

"Of course he does," Sungyeol said.

"Are you going to try it on?" Myungsoo asked.

"Of course not," Sungjong said, "It looks small enough. Let me go pay for it and we can go back to my place."

Myungsoo just nodded as Sungjong left him and Sungyeol alone.

"This will be interesting," Myungsoo said.

"It will be fun!" Sungyeol said.

"I guess so," Myungsoo said.

"Trust me," Sungyeol said, "It will also be funny, and afterwards we can watch a movie."

"That sounds like fun," Myungsoo said, "What movie did you have in mind?"

"I don't know," Sungyeol said as he shrugged, "We'll have to see what Sungjong has."

"Okay guys," Sungjong said as he was holding a bag with the dress inside, "Let's go!"

"So, are you just going to put the dress on?" Myungsoo asked as they left the store.

"Basically," Sungjong said, "And I'll look pretty."

"Of course," Sungyeol said.

"I can't wait!" Sungjong said.

"This is going to be very interesting," Myungsoo said.

"We'll have fun," Sungyeol said as he flashed Myungsoo a smile.


"What a cutie!" Sungyeol exclaimed as Sungjong came out of the room wearing a pink dress.

"Aren't I pretty?" Sungjong asked as he flashed a smile.

"Of course," Myungsoo said, "Prettiest I've seen."

"You're too kind," Sungjong said. "Do you guys want to watch me dance to a girl's group song? I'm pretty good at Secret's Madonna."

"Oh my, I have to see this," Sungyeol said.

"Dance! Dance! Dance!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Well, if you guys insist," Sungjong said.

"Do you have music?" Sungyeol asked.

"Of course," Sungjong said, "I have an IPod."

"Where is it?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's on the IPod dock, duh," Sungjong said.

"I don't see one around here," Sungyeol said as he looked around.

"Well I have to go get it," Sungjong said, "It's in my room."

"Okay, go get it!" Sungyeol said, "I can't wait to see this."

"It's going to be interesting all right," Myungsoo said.

"Okay, well I'll be back soon!" Sungjong said.

"I'm excited to watch this more than the movie," Sungyeol said as he laughed.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"You'll see," Sungyeol said, "This will be very, very amusing."

"I'm back!" Sungjong said as he was holding his IPod dock. "Ready?"

"Yep, yep, yep!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "Let's go!"

Sungjong his IPod and the song came on. Myungsoo and Sungyeol watched Sungjong dance the whole song, and they were laughing the whole time.

"That was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen," Myungsoo said.

"That was totally funny," Sungyeol said, still laughing.

"It looked like you've practiced for hours everyday," Myungsoo said.

"Well, I do my fair share of practicing," Sungjong said.

"That's an understatement!" Sungyeol said.

"I dance better than Secret," Sungjong said, "Just sayin'."

"I bet," Myungsoo said as he studied Sungjong.

"Now, let's watch the movie!" Sungyeol said as he jumped onto Sungjong's couch.

"Okay, just let me go change!" Sungjong said as he skipped away.

"He is a one of a kind," Myungsoo said as he laughed and shook his head.

"I know," Sungyeol said, "So, what do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, what movies does he have?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know, where does he keep his movies?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know," Myungsoo said.

"Minor issue," Sungyeol said, "I guess we'll just have to wait until he comes out in order to figure out what to watch."

"I guess so," Myungsoo said as he smiled.

"Did tonight end up being fun for you?" Sungyeol asked.

"It actually did," Myungsoo said, "You're a very fun person to hang out with."

"Don't forget about Sungjong," Sungyeol said as he laughed.

"I don't think I ever will," Myungsoo said, laughing with Sungyeol. "We should hang out more."

"I agree," Sungyeol said, smiling at Myungsoo.

"Okay guys, I'm ready!" Sungjong said as he walked into the livingroom with a DVD in hand. "Ready to watch a movie?"

"Yes!" Myungsoo said, "Let's do it."

Sungjong walked up to the television and put the DVD disc into the DVD player.

"Hey," Sungyeol said as he turned towards Myungsoo, "We should hang out tomorrow."

"We should," Myungsoo said as he smiled at Sungyeol.


Just went through editting the story >< Thanks for reading this far! There's finally a day change!!! The next chapter will be up soon. (maybe today) And also, guess what >< Myungsoo's character in Shut Up Flowerboy Band is Hyunsoo... I didn't know this, lolololol. Oooh, and I'm reading a story with a little boy named Hyunsu. Sooo funny. Anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting!!! -Kay