Twelve

Built By

Written by Catch_me

Chapter Twelve

"Woah, nice house Woohyun!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he jumped into the house.

"I agree!" Dongwoo said excitedly, jumping in right after Sungyeol, and Hoya walked in quietly behind him.

"Thanks," Woohyun said as everyone was in his house. It was nothing special: just a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, yet they seemed captivated by it. "So what does everyone want?"

"Whatever is fine," Myungsoo said quickly, then went back to talking to Sungjong and Sungyeol.

"That certainly helps," Woohyun said, "Gyu, you'll help me in the kitchen."

"Great," Sunggyu said as he smiled and followed his boyfriend.

"Oh, help yourself to any games or anything," Woohyun said before he stepped into the kitchen.

"Hoya, what should we play?" Dongwoo asked as he looked around, "There seem to be a lot of board games here."

"Board games, that means Woohyun is boring," Sungyeol said, "He makes a good couple with the grandpa."

Dongwoo laughed at Sungyeol's joke as Hoya smiled towards Myungsoo, "Do you want to play a board game?" Hoya asked.

Myungsoo shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

"I'll play a board game!" Sungjong and Sungyeol exclaimed at the same time.

"Me too," Dongwoo said, "Which should we play?"

"Let's play life," Sungjong said. "I love that game."

"Of course you do," Sungyeol said as he grabbed the game from a high shelf, as he was the only one who could reach it.

"Which color car does everyone want?" Sungyeol asked as he opened the box.

"Purple," Hoya said instantly.

"Green!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Black," Myungsoo said.

"There is no black," Sungyeol said as he looked into the box, confused.

"Surprise me," Myungsoo said.

"You can have blue," Sungyeol said as he handed a car to Myungsoo.

"I want yellow," Sungyeol said, "So that leaves Sungjong with orange."

"Goodie," Sungjong said as he smiled.

"Okay, so who doesn't know how to play?" Sungyeol asked as everyone but Sungjong raised their hands. "Well, neither do I. So Sungjong, take it away."

"Well it's pretty easy," Sungjong said, "how about I explain it while we go?"

Everyone nodded their heads as Sungjong spun the wheel, "I'll go first."

"Woah! You landed on a ten! What does that mean?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at Sungjong.

"Uh, that I move ten places on the board," Sungjong said. "I'll choose the college path of life. That means that, since I got a ten I get to-"

"Oh my gosh! Woohyun has cards!" Dongwoo said as he jumped up from his seat and grabbed two decks of cards.

"Do you want to play a card game?" Hoya asked as Dongwoo nodded his head.

"That's actually a good idea!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"I know the perfect game, let's play war!" Dongwoo said, excitedly.

"That's a two player game!" Sungjong whined.

"Oh, whoops," Dongwoo said.

"There are multiple decks of cards," Hoya said, "Dongwoo and I will play one, and then you, Sungjong, and Myungsoo can figure out a teams thing or something."

"Sounds good," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "Myungsoo, you're on my team!"

"I don't want to be on a team with the guy who got us kicked out of the museum." Myungsoo said, jokingly.

"Please, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said as he smiled.

"Sure," Myungsoo said, "I'll be on your team."

"Hey! Now I'm alone!" Sungjong yelled as he pouted.

"It's okay," Sungyeol said, "We'll be easy on you."

"Fine," Sungjong said, "I'll split the deck."


"How do you play?" Hoya asked as he looked at Dongwoo.

"You haven't played before?" Dongwoo asked as they moved away from the fighting .

"Nope," Hoya said, "So enlighten me."

Dongwoo shrugged, "I don't know. Basically we cut the deck in half, and you get one half, and I get the other. Then we flip one card at a time, and who ever has the higher card wins both cards. Whoever gains the whole deck wins."

"Ah, sounds long," Hoya said, "I bet I can beat you."

"Oh, so now we're gambling," Dongwoo said as he smiled and gave half the deck to Hoya, "You're on. If I win, you have to buy me lunch."

"Deal," Hoya said, "If I win, you have to buy me lunch."

"Deal," Dongwoo said, "I hope you have a lot of money because I'm picking the most expensive restaurant."

"Hey! You have more cards than I do!" Hoya exclaimed as he compared his deck to Dongwoo's.

"No I don't!" Dongwoo yelled as he hid his cards from Hoya, "Let's just play like men."

Hoya started laughing at Dongwoo's comment. Dongwoo laughed along, but he wasn't sure what was so funny.

"You're hilarious," Hoya said when he finally caught his breath.

"How?" Dongwoo asked, "What's so funny?"

"You said you wanted to play like men," Hoya said, "You're one of the most childish people I've ever met, well... besides Sungyeol. He's like on another planet."

Dongwoo and Hoya looked towards Sungyeol to see him complaining and jumping up and down on his seat on the floor. Sungjong looked annoyed and Myungsoo looked amused.

"I'm not childish," Dongwoo said, "Only a little."

"Okay, then. Let's play like men," Hoya said, mocking Dongwoo and trying not to laugh.

"Fine," Dongwoo said as he pulled out his first card, "Five."

"Ha! I can beat a five with my eyes closed," Hoya said as he pulled out his first card, showing a three.

"I guess I win that round," Dongwoo said, laughing to himself and collecting his and Hoya's card.

"That was just round one of billions of rounds," Hoya said, "I predict we'll be here a couple of days."

"With Woohyun and Sunggyu here?" Dongwoo asked.

"No, we'll kick them out so we can fully concentrate on our card game," Hoya said, "I have a king."

"Dang," Dongwoo said as he pulled out his card and showed an Ace, "Yes! I win that round, too!"

"As I said," Hoya said, "One round out of billions."

"Actually two," Dongwoo said as he smiled, "If I keep winning, we'll be done before we eat!"

"If you keep winning, I'll just steal some of your cards," Hoya said as he smiled, "Secretly, when you least expect it."

"I'm keeping a sharp eye on my cards at all times," Dongwoo said, "I'm totally going to win."

"Okay, well I have an ace this time, what about you?" Hoya asked as he smiled towards Dongwoo.

"Crap," Dongwoo said, "I have a seven."

"Looks like I'm beginning to win," Hoya said as he collected the cards.

"We'll see about that," Dongwoo said as he smiled.


"But you have to evenly split the deck!" Sungyeol complained.

Sungjong just rolled his eyes, "I did, Yeol."

"Are you sure? It looks like you have less," Sungyeol said.

"Yeollie, you want more. That's how you win," Myungsoo said.

"Oh," Sungyeol said, "Myungie, we're winning!"

"Yeah, yeah," Myungsoo said, "Sungjong, let's play."

"Finally!" Sungjong exclaimed, "I have a four."

"Great," Sungyeol said, disappointed, "I have a two."

"Yay!" Sungjong said as he collected the cards, "Now I have a queen."

"I have a queen, too," Sungyeol said.

"How does this get resolved?" Myungsoo said.

"Well basically we have to take out another card," Sungjong said, "I have a three."

"I have a king!" Sungyeol exclaimed,"So I can take all of the cards?"

"Yes," Sungjong said as Sungyeol joyfully took the cards. "How come you've never played this?"

Sungyeol shrugged, "My brother and I played outside a lot. My mother tells me it's because we both had a lot of energy."

"I could see that," Myungsoo said, "Yet I think Dongwoo has more energy than you."

"That's true," Sungyeol said, "Now where were we?"

"Uh, I put down my six while you guys were talking about Dongwoo," Sungjong said, looking bored.

"Sorry, I have a jack," Sungyeol said as he took his card and Sungjong's.

"You're better than I thought you'd be," Sungjong said.

"I thought you'd be very good at this," Myungsoo said as he smiled towards Sungyeol.

"Thank you, Myungie," Sungyeol said to Myungsoo as he put down a three.

"Ace!" Sungjong exclaimed as he put down his card, "I'm totally going to win!"


"How do you think they are doing?" Sunggyu asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter while Woohyun cooked, "Hey! I think I hear Sungjong and Sungyeol fighting!"

"Don't worry about them," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Sunggyu, "They can take care of themselves."

"Give me my card back!" Sunggyu and Woohyun heard Sungyeol yell, making them laugh.

"I can't believe they're playing card games," Woohyun said.

"I know," Sunggyu said, "I thought they'd play video games or something."

"It's probably because they can't find them," Woohyun said, "All of the video games are in my room."

"Why are they in there?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun shrugged, "I don't know. I play them in there sometimes. I have a TV in my room."

"Ah," Sunggyu said as he nodded.

"What's for dinner?" Myungsoo asked as he walked in.

"Ramen," Sunggyu said.

"Are they making out?" Sungyeol asked from outside the kitchen, "Is it safe to go in?"

"It's pretty safe," Myungsoo said.

"Great," Sungyeol said as he walked in with Sungjong on his heels.

"Why aren't you guys playing games anymore?" Woohyun asked as he stirred the big pot on the stove.

"Sungjong won already," Sungyeol said as he sighed, "I at that game."

"What were you playing?" Sunggyu asked.

"War," Myungsoo said.

"You can't at war," Woohyun said, "That's a game based purely on luck."

"Well I have no luck," Sungyeol said.

"Whatever you say," Sungjong said, "I offered a re-match."

"Well, Myungsoo and I wanted to play another game. Hyung, where are your video games?" Sungyeol asked.

"In my bedroom," Woohyun said as he turned towards Sunggyu, "Gyu, will you taste this?"

"Sure," Sunggyu said as he went to taste the ramen.

"So, you guys have been official for a while. We were actually talking about this during your ice skating date, I envy you two so much," Sungyeol said.

"Aren't we cute together?" Woohyun asked as he put his arms around Sunggyu.

"Totally," Sungjong said as he nodded.

"That's because Sunggyu is perfect," Woohyun said as he gave Sunggyu a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm not perfect," Sunggyu said.

"Yes, you are," Woohyun said.

"So, when are you getting married?" Sungyeol asked as he smiled towards them.

"Married? We just started dating!" Sunggyu said as he glared at Sungyeol.

"Hyung, where are your eyes?" Sungyeol asked as he laughed at Sunggyu.

"What?" Sunggyu asked, making Sungyeol laugh even more.

"I like your eyes," Woohyun said as he smiled at Sunggyu.

"Yeah, but you like everything about Sunggyu," Sungyeol said.

"I know," Woohyun said, "I love everything about Sunggyu."

"Really?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeah, I only have eyes for him," Woohyun said.

"Oh my gosh, too much greasiness for me," Sungyeol said as he started to leave, "Let's go play video games."

"Right behind you," Myungsoo said as he and Sungjong followed behind Sungyeol.

"Of course they leave when the food is ready," Woohyun said.

"I can go get them," Sunggyu said.

"It's okay, I'll do it," Woohyun said as he gave Sunggyu a quick kiss, "They love my greasiness."

"Oh yeah!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he ran into the kitchen, cheering, "Hoya owes me lunch!"

"Why?" Sunggyu asked.

"Because I lost a stupid card game," Hoya said as he walked into the kitchen behind Dongwoo.

"He totally lost on purpose to take me out," Dongwoo said.

"How can you lose on purpose in that game?" Hoya asked, "It's all by chance."

"Whatever you say," Dongwoo said, "We're going to go out to the most expensive restaurant!"

"Great," Hoya said, "This will be fun."

"Everything is fun with me," Dongwoo said.

"Sure," Hoya said as Dongwoo laughed.

"You guys are cute," Sunggyu blurted out.

"What?" Hoya and Dongwoo asked at the same time.

"Uh... well... nevermind, I forgot," Sunggyu said.

"That's because you're a grandpa," Dongwoo said as Hoya nodded.

"Ya! I'm your hyung! Don't say that about me!" Sunggyu yelled.

"He even yells like one," Hoya said to Dongwoo.

"My Gyu isn't a grandpa," Woohyun said as he hugged Sunggyu.

"Thank you," Sunggyu said.

"Not all the time," Woohyun said as he laughed.

"Hey! I'm not a grandpa!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Look Hoya! Where did his eyes go?" Dongwoo asked as he laughed uncontrollably.

"Why are people asking me this today?" Sunggyu asked.

"It's okay," Woohyun said as he stopped laughing, "They're just jealous of your perfection, and amazing boyfriend."

"Nope, too greasy for me," Hoya said as Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

"Since you two agree on so many things, why don't you two date?" Woohyun asked.

"Is dinner ready yet?" Sungyeol asked as he entered the kitchen, not long after he left.

"Actually it is," Woohyun said. "You can all help yourself."

"I'm not a grandpa, right?" Sunggyu asked as he turned towards Woohyun.

"Right," Woohyun said, "I don't think you're a grandpa. You're perfect, Gyu."

_________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I'll edit and revise this tomorrow because it's late here, but I wanted to update on Hoya's birthday.. Happy Birthday Hoya! <3 Kay's turn!