Eleven

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Eleven

Sungjong quickly ran into his classroom. He was late and school was supposed to start in five minutes. When he got inside, he found many parents with their kids playing with blocks. “I’m so sorry I’m late,” he told them, running to his desk and setting his bag down. The night before, Sungyeol kept him and Myungsoo out ONCE AGAIN, despite everyone having to be at work early the next morning. Christmas break was finally over.

“That’s okay,” some of the parents said as they slowly left the classroom. Sungjong sighed and watched as the kids ran around, talking loudly with eachother. He smiled and sat down in his desk chair as the rest of his class came in.

“Mr. Lee~” a voice called. Sungjong looked up to see Jonghyun running into the room, followed by a grinning Sungyeol.

“Hey Jonghyun,” Sungjong said, waving at the little boy. Sungyeol came walked right over to his desk, sitting on top of it. “Hyung, what are you doing here?”

“All my workers came to the shop today, and Hyunsoo asked me to bring Jonghyun to school. So I decided I would bug my favorite dongsaengie at work,” Sungyeol stated, shrugging his shoulders.

“Isn’t Myungsoo your favorite dongsaeng?” Sungjong asked, rolling his eyes. The school bell rang, so Sungjong got up and shut the classroom door, being closely followed by Sungyeol.

“Well, you’re my favorite after Myungsoo,” Sungyeol replied.

“That makes me feel so much better,” Sungjong stated, before turning to the kids.

“Aww, Sungjongie, I love you~” Sungyeol cried, back hugging Sungjong.

“Don’t be infected Woohyun’s grease, please.”

“He’s only greasy towards Sunggyu.”

“That’s true.”

“Why are you talking about Woohyunnie hyung?” Jonghyun asked, staring up at the two of them. “You should have Woohyunnie hyung come play with us!”

“Sorry Jonghyun. Woohyunnie hyung has to work today,” Sungyeol said, patting the boy’s head.

“Why are you still here, Yeollie hyung?”

“To bug Mr. Lee.”

“Oooh, okay!” Jonghyun cried, before running off to join his friend Onew.

“Okay kids!” Sungjong cried, calling everyone’s attention. “Everyone gather around the yellow carpet. We’ll start off today by citing the English alphabet.”

“I don’t even know the English alphabet!” Sungyeol cried with wide eyes.

“Kids, let’s do really well today. We’re going to teach this pabo Sungyeol hyung English.”

“Yay!” the kids shouted, running to the circle and gathering around the carpet. Sungjong smirked at the now pouting Sungyeol and grabbed his class list off his desk.

“Before we start, we need to take attendance,” Sungjong told the class. “When I call your name, tell me your favorite color, okay?”

“Okay!” The kids cried, nodding their heads.

“Let’s start… Hong Yoo Kyung?”

“I like blue, Mister,” a little girl cried from the small group of girls. Sungjong smiled and marked her as present.

“Okay, Im Hyun Sik?”

“Red,” a tall boy answered.

 “Thankyou Hyunsik. Jung Eun Ji?”

“My favorite color is pink, Mr. Lee,” a giggly little girl replied. Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Thankyou Eunji. Jung Il Hoon?”

“I like the color black,” a small boy sitting in Hyunsik’s lap replied. Sungjong nodded his head and continued.

“Okay, thanks Ilhoon. Kim Jong Hyun?”

“I know this,” Sungyeol cried, raising his hand.

“Hyung, quiet,” Sungjong spat, frowning at him. He then turned to Jonghyun, who was trying not to laugh.

“My favorite color is green, cause Dongwoo hyung got me a green dinosaur,” Jonghyun said, nodding his head.

“Aw, why didn’t he get me a green dinosaur?” Sungyeol asked, pouting.

“Because Dongwoo hyung doesn’t like you,” Jonghyun replied, matter of factly. “He likes Hoya hyung and Kibum better.”

Sungjong burst out laughing before continuing with the list. “Kim Nam Joo?” Sungjong called.

“I like the color red like Hyunsik Oppa,” a little girl replied, grinning. “But who are you guys talking about?”

“It’s no one, honey. Don’t worry about it,” Sungjong told her with a warm smile. “Lee Changsub?”

“I like the color… Black!” a small boy replied, bouncing on the ground.

“Okay, thanks. How about Lee Jin Ki?”

“I’m ONEW!” a little boy next to Jonghyun cried. “And I like green, because Hyunnie likes green.”

“He has a little minion!” Sungyeol cried, laughing.

“Hyung, be quiet,” Sungjong hissed, frowning at Sungyeol. “Anyway, thank you Onew. Um, Lee Min Hyuk?”

“I like the color white,” a small boy who looked like a miniature Woohyun replied.

“Jongie, is it just me or could he be Woohyun’s son?” Sungyeol asked, looking at Minhyuk. “And he’s just like Sunggyu, cause he likes the color white.”

“I agree. But BE QUIET or I’m kicking you out,” Sungjong said, frowning at Sungyeol.

“Sorry Jongie~” Sungyeol cried before air-zipping his lips shut.

“Who’s Woohyun? Are you talking about the café owner?” Minhyuk asked.

“You don’t know my Woohyunnie hyung?” Jonghyun cried with wide eyes.

“Oh, so he is the café owner? Okay,” Minhyuk said, nodding his head.

Sungjong laughed and continued with the list. “Oh Ha Young?”

“I’m here Mr. Lee!” a girl cried. “And I also like pink.”

“Okay, thankyou Hayoung,” Sungjong said, nodding his head. “Okay, Park Cho Rong?”

“Blue!” a girl cried from next to Eunji. Sungjong smiled and nodded his head.

“Thankyou Chorong. Seo Eun Kwang?”

“Blue blue blue blue blue!” A blonde boy cried from next to Minhyuk.

“He looks like a mini Sunggyu hyung,” Sungyeol stated.

“Hush hyung,” Sungjong cried, shooting him a death glare. “Thankyou Eunkwang. How about Shin Dong Geun.”

“Mr. Lee, I’m Peniel~” a small boy with puffy cheeks cried. “But I like… Purple.”

“He likes purple like Hoya hyung!” Sungyeol cried, jumping up and down.

“Hyung! Stop!” Sungjong cried, glaring at the older boy. “I will kick you out if you don’t be quiet.” All the kids were laughing by now, especially when Sungyeol pouted and crossed his arms like a stubborn child. “ANYWAY, thankyou Peniel. How about Son Na Eun?”

“I like the color yellow, Mr. Lee,” another girl replied, smiling at Sungjong.

“Thankyou Na Eun. Yook Sung Jae?”

“I like red like Peniel hyung,” a little boy replied from next to Peniel. Sungjong nodded his head and marked him present.

“Okay, last but not least, Yoon Bo Mi?”

“Umm… I like purple too, Mister,” the final girl replied.

“Alright, thankyou,” Sungjong said, closing the attendance book. “So everyone is here. Now let’s recite the alphabet. Let’s go in a line, okay? It’s time to teach Sungyeol hyung some English.” The kids nodded and they all started reciting the letters. Once it was over, Sungjong clapped his hands in excitement. “Yay! You said all of the letters without messing up! Good job kids! Now, let’s see if Sungyeol can recite them.”

“What does Sungyeol have to recite?” another voice asked as Myungsoo walked into the room.

“Myunggie~” Jonghyun cried, jumping up and hugging him. Sungyeol did the same thing as he attacked the younger boy.

“Myungsoo~ I missed you~” Sungyeol cried.

“Yah! Since when did this become a meeting place?” Sungjong cried, frowning at Sungyeol and Myungsoo. “I’m teaching, guys.”

“I had no costumers, so I came here,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders as he pushed Sungyeol away. “But I didn’t know this thing will be here.”

“You’re so mean~” Sungyeol pouted, crossing his arms and plopping himself down on the floor.

“Well, you were mean when you got us kicked out of the museum,” Myungsoo replied as he went to join Jonghyun with his friend Onew on the floor.

“No… It was.. it was Woohyun’s fault!”

“Yah. Woohyun hyung didn’t do anything. You can’t blame him.”

“Fine. But you guys won’t stop bringing it up!”

“Well, that’s your fault,” Sungjong said. “Now, recite the English alphabet for the kids."

 


 

“It’s about time you show up for work,” a voice cried as Woohyun walked through the back door of his diner. Woohyun smiled and waved at his head chef, Kim Jaejoong. “Did you have a good break? You deserved it. You’ve been working so hard.”

“It was amazing,” Woohyun replied, grinning at Jaejoong. “The best break ever.”

 “Who is that hamster boy who comes in all the time with you? You’re always with him, it seems,” Jaejoong asked as he continued to cook the meal he was working on before  Woohyun walked in.

Woohyun smiled brightly at the mention of his boyfriend. “His name is Kim Sunggyu,” Woohyun replied. “You know, the famous world doctor? Yeah, him. He’s my boyfriend.”

 “What?! Really?” Jaejoong cried, dropping his spatula and turning on his boss. “How did you meet him?”

 “He’s Hyunsoo’s doctor, and they’re really close friends,” Woohyun replied as he took out his phone. He found that he had an unread message from Sunggyu. Grinning, he clicked on the message. It was a reply from Woohyun’s message earlier that morning.

‘You better not bug me at work today. I have a lot to do.’

 Woohyun laughed and pressed the reply button. ‘Aw, Gyu~ You’re so mean =_= Besides, I’m at work. Saranghae~’

 “Is that Sunggyu?” Jaejoong asked, pointing at Woohyun’s phone. Woohyun looked at him and nodded. “You seem very happy.”

 “I am!” Woohyun cried, just as another message came in.

‘Then work. Don’t text me. If you’re at work, then you should focus on your work.’

Woohyun rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his pocket. “I’ll be back Jae hyung~” Woohyun sang before running out of the building and rushing up to his car. He quickly got in and started the engine. Once the care was warmed up, he zoomed out of the parking lot.

A few minutes later, he was at the hospital and he started circling around the parking spot. He smirked when he saw Sunggyu’s parking spot was open. He grinned and parked his car in that parking spot before getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. Then he ran inside, bowing to the lady at the desk. "You're here all the time now," she stated with a wide smile.

"Yah! Why are you here?" a voice cried as Sunggyu walked into the room with a young patient. "I told you not to bug me today."

"But hyung~" Woohyun whined, running up to him. "I missed you!"

"You kept me out till three last night!" Sunggyu cried, glaring at his boyfriend.

"That's because I want to spend time with you!"

"Woohyun, I would love to spend time with you, but I need to work."

"Your schedule makes it so that we can never hang out, hyung~" Woohyun whined, stopming his feet on the ground.

"Woohyun, I'm sorry," Sunggyu said, pushing Woohyun towards the door. "But I really need to work. I'm with a patient right now."

"Hyung-" Woohyun started, but was cut off by Sunggyu.

"Woohyun we've been dating for three weeks today," Sunggyu whispered into Woohyun's ear. "I want to do something special. Just the two of us. But you have to be patient and wait for me? Let me get some work done here and then we can go out. You should go get some work done yourself."

"Right, okay," Woohyun replied, nodding his head. "I can do that."

"Good," Sunggyu said, louder this time. "I love you, Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu then pecked Woohyun on the lips before grinning and backing up.

Woohyun pouted at the loss of contact, which caused Sunggyu to chuckle and kiss him once again. Woohyun smiled and deepened the kiss, not caring that people were staring. Sunggyu cupped Woohyun's face, pulling him closer as Woohyun wrapped his arms around him. Once Woohyun broke for air, he rested his forehead against Sunggyu's smilling widely. "I love you too, Gyu hyung," he told him. "Forever and for always."

"Good," Sunggyu said softly as he hugged Woohyun tightly.

"Oh no! The grease! Get it away!" a voice screamed. They turned to see Dongwoo and Hoya walking into the hospital. Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms.

"Why are you guys here?" Woohyun asked them.

"Oh, we have some checkups today," Hoya said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Both of you?"

"Well I have therapy for my ADD," Dongwoo replied, "and Hoya has a check up with a Dr.Kim in ten minutes."

"You mean me?" Sunggyu asked with raised eyebrows. "I  knew I had a 10 o'clock appointment, but I didn't think it would be you."

"Well it is," Hoya said, shrugging his shoulders again. "Now will the two of you keep your hands off each other for once? Sunggyu hyung, you still have a patient. I would appriciate it if you would hurried that appointment up so that we can move on to mine. I left Hyungsoo alone at the studio with the students."

"Which means I'll be taking this thing away from you,"  Dongwoo said, pulling Woohyun away from Sunggyu.

"Yah! You can't do that," Sunggyu cried, glaring at them.

"Cant the two of you stay away for each other for at least ten minutes?" Hoya asked. "Can't you and your boyfriend wait until you're not at work to be all over eachother?" 

"Um, Dr.Kim?" Sunggyu's patient asked. They turned to see the young boy shifting uncomfortably. "Can we finish up? I-uh-I need to get back to school."

"Oh, right. Hoya, Dongwoo, go to the waiting room. You'll be called in for your appointments soon enough," Sunggyu ordered. "And Woohyun-ah, go back to work, okay?" I'll see you tonight." He then  turned to his patient and started walking away.

Woohyun watcheda s everyone left, frowning slightly. After standing there ,awkwardly, for a few moments, he turned and left the building. Once he made it to his car, he quickly got in and slammed the door. He locked the door and started banging his head on the stearing wheel. "I HATE YOU LEE HOWON! I HATE YOU ANG DONGWOO! YOU JERKS!" He screamed in frustration.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and looked up. Outside was Sunggyu's patient who was looking at him with worried eyes. Woohyun sighed and rolled down his window. The boy came running up to him and bowed in apology. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to intrude. I know you and Dr.Kim were having a moment and I can tell those two were bugging you. But I was in a hurry and I missed my bus."

"No no, it's fine," Woohyun said, shaking his head. "I'm Nam Woohyun, by the way, the owner-"

"Of Hysterie Diner?" theboy asked. Woohyun smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Woohyun-sshi. I'm Jung Ilhoon, a student. I'm a senior in highschool. 18 years old."

"Nice to meet you. You can call me hyung. Anyway, are you a regular patient of Sunggyu hyungs?"

"I am," Ilhoon said, nodding his head. "He'ls been my dancer since he started 4 years ago."

"Oh, nice," Woohyun replied, grinning and starting his car. "Get in. I'll take you to school."

"Thankyou," Ilhoon said, getting into the car. "And I don't judge you and Sunggyu-sshi as a couple. I have a boyfriend, too."


"I envy them," Sungyeol stated, sitting down in the bleachers at the ice skating ring.

"Who?" Hoya asked as he handed out drinks to everyone.

"THe Woogyu couple," Sungyeol replied, guestering to the couple who were skaiting around on the ice together.

"They're so cute together," Sungjong replied, nodding his head in agreement.

"Why are we here, anyway?" Myungsoo asked as he opened his drink.

"To spy on them," Dongwoo replied, staring at Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Why? Shouldn't we give them some privacy?"

"Nah, they like this. That we're here," Sungyeol said.

"I highly doubt that," Hoya stated, sitting down next to Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

"Well, at least we are up here and not skating with them," Sungjong replied, bouncing in his seat. "They're very entertaining to watch. It's like watching a movie."

"I know. Look at them!" Sungyeol cried, just as Sunggyu fell, causing Woohyun to fall with him. Dongwoo burst out laughing, causing tohe two of them to look up at them with wide eyes. Hoya covered Dongwoo's mouth just as Woohyun got up, helping Sunggyu up as well. Then they made their way up to the bleachers, despite waring blades on their skates. When they made it to the group, they both collapsed in the seats, glaring at the five.

"Why are you guys here? You know this is a specal date for us," Sunggyu asked, taking off his skates.

"We were bored," Sungjong replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"How did you know we were coming here?" Woohyun asked, taking Sungyeol's drink and downing half of it.

"Hoya told us," Sungyeol replied, ignoring the fact that Woohyun had his drink.

"And how did Hoya know?"

"I told him I was going to take you here," Sunggyu said, after getting his skates off. "But I didn't think he was going to come here, and bring the others."

"Well, I didn't know we would be comming either," Hoya stated. "I told Dongwoo, and the next thing I knew, he was picking me up from work. The other three were in the car already."

"It was planned by Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Dongwoo to come here," Myungsoo added.

"Seriously, guys? You scuk," Woohyun said, frowning.

"Let's forget it," Sunggyu sighed, placing his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. "We should do something together. The seven of us."

"Really?" Sungyeol asked with wide eeys.

"Sure," Sunggyu said, smiling. "what do you guys want to do?"

"Soccer!" Sungyeol cried.

"Video games!" Hoya and Dongwoo shouted.

"Hockey!" Sungjong cried.

"How about we let Woohyun choose?" Myungsoo asked, causing everyone to quiet down and look at Woohyun.

"Uh, well," Woohyun started, looking at Sunggyu. "I gues we can go to my house and play games. I'll make dinner for everyone, I guess."

"I'll help you," Sunggyu said. "I've never been to your house, you know that?"

"Well, lets go then," Woohyun said, pulling his skates off.

And that's how they spent their night: camped out in Woohyun's living room playing games, laughing, and eating moutains of food. They were indeed becoming closer.


A/N: Hey hey readers! How are you?? It's Spring Break, finally! Lol, but who knows how many updates we'll get up.. If Maureen gets one up this weekend, then I'll have one up before Thursday, cause Thursday I'm leaving for a trip. I hope you enjoyed this update! Next chapter is the end of this arc (just a filler arc, pretty much). DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO?! I'M DEAD! I LOVED IT!!!!! <3 Thanks for reading and subscribing! I love you all!!! Please enjoy what we have for you next! We have quite a bit planned out (the next 9 chapters) Okay, byeeeeee! Oh, and what's all of your favorite songs so far from the new album? Mine is Inconvenient Truth.!! XDD OKay, byeeeee!!! -Kay