Seventeen

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Sixteen

Sunggyu sat in his office, typing up a report about a patient’s surgery he performed a couple hours ago He was completely tired from helping Woohyun babysit and annoyed because Woohyun kept him up all night the night before. Groaning in frustration, Sunggyu slammed his laptop shut and buried his head in his arms. Seconds later, his phone started to ring.

“What now?” he whined, picking up the reliever. “Hello?”

“Hello Dr. Kim,” a male voice said into the phone. “A friend of yours’ is here. He’s begging me to let him see you. Can I send him in?”

Sunggyu sighed, having a good idea of who the person was. “I guess so,” Sunggyu replied, letting out a heavy sigh. He loves Woohyun, yes. But he was just so tired and needed a break from all the craziness. Just half a day off or something would be fine. He ended the call and stared at his desk, just waiting for Woohyun to show up.

There was a knock on the door, causing Sunggyu to look up. Woohyun never knocked. He sort of just made himself known. “Come in,” Sunggyu breathed, straightening out in his seat.

The door opened and a small dinosaur popped in. “Are you busy, hyung?” the dinosaur asked, smiling shyly at Sunggyu.

“Oh, Dongwoo!” Sunggyu cried, jumping up. He gestured to the small couch in the room. “No no. I’m not busy. What’s up?”

“Can I talk to you about something?” Dongwoo asked, sitting on the couch.

“Yeah, of cou-“

“Sir!” they heard a voice shout from outside. “Yah, sir! You can’t just barge in like that. He’s in the middle of a meeting. You need to make an appointment.”

“I don’t need to make an appointment to see Sunggyu hyung,” another voice said.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu exchanged looks, trying to hold in their laughter. Sunggyu should’ve known Woohyun would be coming. “Sir, don’t go in there.”

The door suddenly swung open and Woohyun entered with a wide grin. A doctor ran in behind him, trying to stop him. “Gyu hyung~” Woohyun cried, wrapping his arms around Sunggyu’s neck. “Did you miss me?”

“Oh, definitely,” Sunggyu replied, rolling his eyes. “Yah, Woohyun-ah, Dongwoo wants to talk to me about something. Can you wait outside-“

“No, he can stay. I want him to hear this too,” Dongwoo stated, smiling at the couple.

Woohyun grinned and pecked Sunggyu on the lips before joining Dongwoo on the couch. Sunggyu turned to the other doctor, who was standing there, completely clueless.

“Sorry, Joon. My idiot boyfriend does this all the time. He’ll just stay with us,” Sunggyu told him.

“Right,” Joon said, nodding his head. “I guess I’ll be going then. Um, yeah… I didn’t know you were gay… It’s great to know there’s someone else… Well, bye.”

Joon quickly closed the door, causing Sunggyu to burst out laughing. “He’s just so innocent!” Sunggyu cried, shaking his head. “Now anyway, Dongwoo. What were you going to say before Woohyun RUDELY interrupted you?”

Woohyun stuck his tongue out, pulling Sunggyu onto the couch so that the older boy was sitting on his lap. Sunggyu didn’t object. Instead, he cuddled into Woohyun’s warmth.

“You guys are too cute,” Dongwoo observed, staring at the two. “I’m jealous.”

“Just find someone as cute as Gyu, then you’ll be fine,” Woohyun stated, wrapping his arms around Sunggyu’s waist. “You just can’t have my teddy bear.”

“Teddy bear?” Sunggyu asked, looking up at Woohyun.

“Yes, teddy bear,” Woohyun replied, nuzzling his face into Sunggyu’s caramel locks.

“You guys are killing me in fluffiness,” Dongwoo stated, shaking his head at the lovey dovey couple.

“Anyway, Dongwoo,” Sunggyu said, turning his attention back towards the other boy. “What did you need to talk about?”

“Oh, right. So I need help figuring something out,” Dongwoo stated, twiddling his thumbs. “So I’ve been gaining these weird feelings for Hoya. Ever since we started dancing together in Busan, I noticed my heart was beating abnormally fast. Then whenever he would talk to me, my face would heat up on its own accord and I would feel all bubbly inside. I also noticed that I’ve been very touchy with him since the night of our performance. Oh, and when we hugged after our win, I felt this huge shock of electricity shoot through me.”

Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at each other, both sporting huge grins. “Isn’t it obvious?” Sunggyu asked, turning back to Dongwoo.

“What?” Dongwoo asked, frowning.

“You’re in love with him.” Woohyun stated. “You’ve been in love with him for a while. You both are so oblivious. You like each other, yet you only just now noticed your feelings.”

“I…What?” Dongwoo asked, looking at them with shock written all over his face.

“You.Love.Hoya. Like how I love Sunggyu hyung,” Woohyun said, patting his shoulder. “I knew this day would come. Gyu, our baby is growing up!”

“When did Dongwoo become our baby?” Sunggyu asked, frowning at Woohyun.

“Just now! Ah, I’m so proud!” Woohyun cheered.

“Well, if he’s my baby, then…Jang Dongwoo, you’re not allowed to date until I meet this guy,” Sunggyu stated, pointing his finger at the clueless dinosaur. “I need to approve of him first.”

“But hyung,” Dongwoo stated, only to be cut off.

“Appa,” Sunggyu stated, crossing his arms and eying Dongwoo.

“Appa…you already met Hoya. “He’s one of your friends.”

“Oh…right…well, I approve of him. You can date him,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head.

“Yay! Thank you Appa!” Dongwoo cried, hugging Sunggyu tightly.

“Wait! I didn’t approve yet!” Woohyun cried, pouting.

“Ah, Woohyun Appa, Can I date Hoya? Please?” Dongwoo asked, looking at the youngest in the room.

“Of course you can!” Woohyun cried, clapping his hands.

“Yay! My Appa’s rock!” Dongwoo cried, hugging the two. “Um, how will I ask him?”

“At the party, of course,” Woohyun replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh yeah. You’re throwing a party for Hoya, Hyunsoo, and I.”

“We are!” Woohyun said, nodding his head.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you guys something!”

“What?” Sunggyu asked, frowning at him.

“Hyunsoo and Sungjong are now dating!”

“MY DAUGHTER IS DAITING WHO NOW?” Woohyun cried, jumping up. Sunggyu rolled off his lap and onto the floor, pouting.

“Hyunsoo’s our daughter now?” Sunggyu asked, crossing his legs on the floor.

“No! Sungjong is!”

“Oh…Okay then. So Sungjong is dating Hyunsoo? I never approved!”

“Me neither! That little girl is in so much trouble!”

“So Sungjong is my sister?” Dongwoo asked.

“Yes!” Woohyun and Sunggyu cried, turning on Dongwoo.

“Oh, okay then…"


“I sent a message to Sungyeol a while ago.” Woohyun stated, plopping down on Sunggyu’s bed.

“About what?” Sunggyu asked, also getting into the bed. Sunggyu decided to let Woohyun stay over once again. He couldn’t really refuse his adorable boyfriend when he begged to stay over.

“To see if Hoya has realized his feelings for Dongwoo hyung. If he does, then it will be a lot easier for Dongwoo to confess.”

“Oh, I see,” Sunggyu replied, wrapping his arms around Woohyun and pulling him closer. “Since when did we become Match Makers?”

“I don’t know.” Woohyun replied, resting his head in the crook of Sunggyu’s neck. “We should make this a living of ours. You know, quit our jobs and open a small business of match making services.”

“Yeah, in your dreams ,” Sunggyu snorted, tangling his fingers in Woohyun’s dark locks. “I’m not quitting my job. I like being the best doctor in the world.”

“Oh, so you enjoy the fame?” Woohyun asked.

“Of course I do. So many people trust me. I like being trusted.”

“What if no one trusted you? Then what would you do?”

“Well, you trust me, don’t you?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun pulled back and looked into his eyes.

“Of course I do,” Woohyun told him.

“Then I don’t have to worry. As long as you trust me, then I’ll be okay.”

“Then I can trust that you will be mine forever.”

“I will always be yours’ forever,” Sunggyu stated leaning in towards Woohyun.

“Good,” Woohyun replied, closing the distance between them.

Woohyun’s arms wrapped around Sunggyu’s waist, and he pressed their lips together in a hot kiss. Sunggyu immediately responded, yanking on Woohyun’s hair, and pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

Woohyun bit Sunggyu’s lip, causing the latter to gasp. The younger slipped his tongue into the other’s cavern. They both explored each other’s mouths tongues dancing together as they passed each other. The kiss became more heated and aggressive as time passed. Ye the kiss was full of the passion they shared with each other.

Finally they broke their kiss, since they were both out of breath. Woohyun sighed and rested his forehead on Sunggyu’s, catching his breath.

“I love you so much, Kim Sunggyu,” Woohyun whispered, staring into Sunggyu’s eyes.

“I love you too,” Sunggyu replied, hugging the younger boy to himself. Woohyun cuddled into his warmth, resting his head on Sunggyu’s chest.

“Never leave me. I don’t know what I would do without you,” Woohyun muttered before closing his eyes, breathing in Sunggyu’s scent.


The next morning a car pulled up among the other parked cars at a certain dance studio. The eldest turned to the other two in the car. “Okay, we have to be very, very, very quiet. We can’t let him know anything!” he told them.

 The other two nodded, before getting out and walking into the building, sneakily.

“What are you three doing?” A voice sighed. Sungyeol stiffened before turning to Hyunsoo who was staring at them.

“Shh, don’t tell Hoya anything. We’re on a secret mission!” Sungjong whispered, putting his finger up to his lip. Myungsoo sighed softly.

“Um, okay…” She sighed and walked off.

 The three then went into Hoya’s office, where the owner wasn’t paying attention and staring out the window. Sungyeol gave the signal and Sungjong jumped up, covering Hoya’s hat with a large black hat. The dancer gave out a yell of surprise and Sungyeol hoisted him up. Myungsoo just sighed with his arms crossed, eyeing the two attack their friend.

“Y-yah! What’s going on? Who are you?!” Hoya cried, trying to struggle out of their grip.

“No asking questions and you won’t get hurt,” Sungyeol ordered as they pulled him out of the room.

Hoya sighed and settled down. “Yah, Lee Sungyeol, let me go,” Hoya ordered.

“How did you know it’s me?!”

“It’s obvious. Now let me go.”

“Nope, you’re coming with us,” Sungjong stated as the two continued to pull Hoya away.

“See you later, Hyunsoo,” Myungsoo told Hyunsoo as they left the building.

“Bye guys,” Hyunsoo said, shaking her head. “Sungjong, don’t hurt Hoya too much.”

“Yah! Kim Hyunsoo! Get your boyfriend off me!” Hoya cried. Hyunsoo just laughed and left the room.

“Let’s go!” Sungyeol cried again and they made it outside. They immediately shoved Hoya into the car and Sungjong got in beside him. “You drive, Myungsoo.”

“You know, all of this isn’t really necessary,” Myungsoo stated as he got into the front seat. “Why did you pull me along anyway? We don’t have to kidnap him. We just have to ask him to hang out.”

“Exactly!” Hoya cried. “Myungsoo, why did you let them do this?”

“Well, when Sungjong and Sungyeol have their minds set on something, it’s hard to get them to do something else.”

“That’s so true,” Hoya stated, shaking his head. “Can you guys at least remove this hat thing? I’m in the car already so I can’t really escape. Not like you would let me, anyway.”

“Fine,” Sungjong muttered, yanking the hat off of Hoya’s head.

“Now where are we going?” Hoya asked, looking around at his so called friends in the car.

“I have no idea,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders as he steered the car onto the highway.

“To Myunggie’s house, of course!” Sungyeol cried, bouncing up and down in his seat.

“Why my house?” Myungsoo asked, turning the car to the direction of his house.

“Because we’ve never been to your house. Also, it’s my turn to eat your food! You pretty much emptied my house of all the food I have,” Sungyeol replied.

Myungsoo just sighed and continued to drive the car. Everyone was quiet until they made it to the small apartment. As soon as they started walking inside, a figure came running out, tackling Myungsoo in a huge hug. Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he lost his balance, the figure falling on top of him.

“Myungsoo hyung! I missed you so much!” the person cried.

“M-moonsoo?” Myungsoo asked, pushing the boy off and standing up. He then helped his little brother up, looking him up and down. “What are you doing here?”

“I decided to come visit you. I didn’t come for Christmas and I figured you would be lonely. I’ll be here for the weekend, since I don’t have classes and Fridays and Mondays,” Moonsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Myungsoo just sighed and hugged the boy. “Well, welcome home,” Myungsoo told him, before breaking apart. “Well, you know the passcode to get inside.”

“It’s still the same?”

“Of course it is.”

“Right,” Moonsoo said, nodding his head. He walked up to the apartment door and typed in the code.

 As soon as he opened the door, Sungyeol and Sungjong went rushing in. Myungsoo and Hoya exchanged glances. “When did I say they could go in?” Myungsoo asked.

“Never,” Hoya said, shaking his head.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Lee Sungjong! You better take your shoes off!” Myungsoo shouted, stomping into the apartment.

Moonsoo followed his brother and the two of them took of their shoes, followed by Hoya. Then the three of them walked in to find the two of them raiding the kitchen.

“Out,” Myungsoo ordered, pulling the two out of his kitchen. “You NEVER go into my kitchen without my approval.”

“Yeah, Hyung is pretty protective over the kitchen,” Moonsoo stated, walking into the living room. Hoya followed him and they plopped down on the couch.

Myungsoo continued to push Sungyeol and Sungjong into the living room, despite their protests. After everyone was finally seated, Sungyeol turned to Hoya.

“Alright, spill,” Sungyeol told him.

“Spill what?” Hoya asked, frowning.

“Your feelings about Dongwoo. Tell us.”

“What feelings for Dongwoo?”

“Don’t be stupid,” Sungjong stated, shaking his head. “We know you like Dongwoo. Woohyun and Sunggyu know you do, too.”

“I don’t have any feelings for Dongwoo!” Hoya cried, shaking his head.

“Then why are you blushing?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’m not blushing.”

“Actually, you are,” Moonsoo said, quietly. “Sorry.”

“Fine… Maybe I am. But what does that have to do with anything?”

“It means that you like Dongwoo,” Sungyeol stated, matter-of-factly.

“No I don’t!”

“Fine. Then does your heart start beating superfast while you’re around him?” Sungjong asked, crossing his arms.

“Well, yeah.”

“And do you find yourself thinking about him a lot more than you should think about a person?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“There you go. You love him,” Sungyeol stated, clapping his hands.

“No I don’t…”

“You do,” Myungsoo stated, standing up and walking into the kitchen. “It’s okay to admit it. We all know that the two of you like each other. You like him.”

“Okay, I like him… But what am I supposed to do?”

“I don’t know. I guess we’ll figure that out tomorrow at the party,” Sungyeol replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Myungsoo came back out with a case of soda. He put it in the middle of the room so that everyone could take one. Sungyeol and Sungjong immediately pounced for a drink, yanking it out of the case. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes as he grabbed his. Hoya and Moonsoo slowly grabbed theirs’ and they sat there in silence.

“I guess we’ll see,” Hoya said, shaking his head.


A/N Here's the start of getting YaDong together!! Yay!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and thankyou for subscribing!! <3 Maureen's turn. -Kay