Nine

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Nine

“Hyung~ Wake up!” Woohyun cried, bouncing on the bed. “You need to get up now~”
“Woohyun, get off me,” the older boy grunted, pushing him off the bed.
“We need to go~ Kaja!” Woohyun shouted, standing up and jumping up and down.
“Ugh, I liked you better when you were drunk,” Sunggyu stated, rolling over in the bed and pulling the blanket over his head.
“Kaja kaja kaja kaja!” Woohyun cried, flickering the lights on and off.
“Stop that,” Sunggyu hissed, sitting up.
“Well then get up! We need to go!”
“Go? Go where?” Sunggyu asked, frowning at him.
“We need to meet up with the others! They’re waiting!” Woohyun explained, dragging Sunggyu off the bed.
“Who?” Sunggyu asked, finally standing up.
“Sungjong and Sungyeol and Dongwoo and Hoya and Myungsoo!”
“Where are we going?” Sunggyu asked, walking over to his closet.
“Uhhh, I don’t know. But Sungjong does!” Woohyun replied. “Hey, Gyu hyung~ Can I borrow some clothes?”
“Why do you need to borrow my clothes?” Sunggyu asked as he took out a pair of khaki pants and a blue button up shirt.
“Why are you wearing that? You don’t have to be so formal! You’re just hanging out with friends,” Woohyun said, shaking his head. “Anyway, I need clothes because I stayed here last night, remember? I don’t have any clothes!”
“Well, I’m taller than you, so my clothes are probably too big on you,” Sunggyu stated, shrugging his shoulders. “And I always wear something like this.”
“Well, I’m gonna take you shopping today. Bring your money. All of us can go shopping. And I don’t think your clothes will be too big on me. Besides, you’re barely taller than me!” Woohyun cried, stomping into Sunggyu’s closet.
“Yah! Who said you could go into my closet?” Sunggyu asked, glaring at him. “And we’re not girls. We don’t need to go shopping.”
“We’re going shopping!” Woohyun cried, flipping through the clothes in the closet. He pulled out the only tshirt in the closet and a pair of jeans. “Seriously. You have nothing.”
“I don’t want to go shopping,” Sunggyu stated, frowning at him. “And don’t complain about my clothes. You don’t have to wear them.”
“I’m wearing them. And we’re getting you new clothes. Don’t complain, either,” Woohyun replied before walking out of the room to get in the shower. Sunggyu groaned and started dressing into the new set of clothes he picked out. He then went downstairs and the coffee.
Seconds later, the doorbell sounded. Sunggyu frowned and walked over to the door, opening it up. In came Sungyeol, who was smiling brightly. Sungjong came in shortly after, followed by a hesitant Myungsoo. “Um, why are you guys here?” Sunggyu asked, closing the door.
“Woohyun said to come here. Hoya and Dongwoo should be here soon,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders. Sungyeol ran straight to the kitchen, making Sunggyu frown in disapprovement.
“Yah! Lee Sungyeol! You don’t just go walking right into someone else’s kitchen!” Sunggyu shouted, following him into the kitchen.
“B-but you’re making coffee! I want coffee!” Sungyeol cried, pointing at the coffee machine. “Coooooofffeeeeee!”
“I don’t think you need coffee,” Sunggyu said, frowning at him. “Now get out.”
“No!” Sungyeol said, planting himself on the floor and crossing his arms. “Not until you give me some coffee.”
“Sungyeol, get out.”
“Noooo! Not until you give me coffee! I want coffee!! Noooow!”
“You don’t even know me! Why are you demanding to have coffee?”
“But I do know you!” Sungyeol replied, pouting and crossing his arms.
“Barely.”
“Woohyun barely knows you, too, but you two are dating!”
“Th-that’s different... Wait, how do you know that?!” Sunggyu cried, staring at him with wide eyes.
“SO YOU ARE DATING?! I KNEW IT!” Sungyeol cried, jumping up and hugging Sunggyu. “Yay!! I’m so happy for you! So will this be your first date, what we’re doing today?”
“No. We had our first date last night... This won’t even be a date, since you guys will be with us. What are we even doing today?”
“You already had your first date?! So sweet! What did you guys do? Tell me~” Sungyeol cried, still hugging Sunggyu.
“I want to know what you did, too!” Sungjong cried, running into the kitchen. Myungsoo slowly walked in with his arms crossed.
“Tell us tell us tell us!!!!!” Sungyeol cried, shaking Sunggyu.
“Yah, what are you doing?” another voice cried. They all turned to find Woohyun walking into the kitchen while drying his hair. “Get of Gyu hyung~”
“Woohyunnie hyung!” Sungyeol cried. “What did you guys do yesterday?”
“Why does that matter?” Woohyun asked, back hugging Sunggyu and placing his chin on his shoulder.
“Cause I wanna know! We’re all friends here! Tell us!”
“I’d rather not. Not after you were harassing my Gyu Gyu.”
“I wasn’t harassing him! I was just asking him what you guys did yesterday. How did you two decide that you wanted to date?”
“Who told you we were dating?” Woohyun asked with raised eyebrows.
“Sunggyu hyung,” Sungyeol stated, shrugging his shoulders.
“I did not,” Sunggyu declared, frowning at him. “You knew before I even said anything! I thought Woohyun told you.”
“I didn’t tell them,” Woohyun said, also frowning.
“Hyunsoo told us,” Myungsoo said, leaning against the counter. “But Sungjong also said something about you two dating as well.”
“We weren’t even dating when Sungjong and Hyunsoo saw us, though,” Sunggyu said, frowning.
“Don’t deny it, hyung,” Woohyun said, grinning at his boyfriend.
“Yah! We weren’t.”
“We totally were.”
“Aniyo!”
“Nae nae nae!”
“Shut up, Woohyun.”
“No. For sure we were dating! Everyone agreed!”
“We were not.”
“Yes. Yes we were,” Woohyun insisted.
“Shut up, Woohyun,” Sunggyu cried, pushing him away.
“You guys are just too cute! The perfect couple!” Sungyeol cried. Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at him with questioning looks before the doorbell rang again. “They’re heeeeeree!”
“Who’s here?” Sunggyu asked, trying to stop Sungyeol from running to the door. “Yah! You cant just answer other people’s doors.”
Sungyeol ignored him and opened the door, admitting Hoya and Dongwoo. “Hey guys,” Hoya said, walking in. Dongwoo joined the bouncing Sungyeol, and they immediately went off on a new conversation. Woohyun and Sungjong soon joined them, leaving Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Hoya to just stand there and watch. “They act like they’ve been best friends for years.”
“I agree,” Sunggyu stated, shaking his head. “Myungsoo, don’t tell Sungyeol the coffee is ready. I don’t think he needs any. He’s worse than Woohyun this morning.”
“You should’ve seen how crazy Dongwoo was this morning,” Hoya stated as the three walked back into the kitchen. Sunggyu closed the kitchen door and leaned against it so the other four wouldn’t come in.
“Gosh, I need a break from those four. They’re so noisy so early in the morning.”
“And we all just met. It’s crazy,” Hoya added.
“It really is. But at least they’re fun. I guess I won’t complain. I mean, I AM the one who decided to date Woohyun.”
“That’s true... you and Woohyun are dating?” Hoya asked, staring up at him.
“Yeah. You didn’t know? Everyone else knew. I’m surprised,” Sunggyu stated, sliding down to the floor. The coffee machine went off, saying the coffee was done.
“COFFEE!!!!” they heard Sungyeol shout from the other room. The three exchanged looks and rolled their eyes, while they could hear the other three from outside laughing their heads off. “GYU HYUNG~ GIVE ME COFFEE!”
“And then there’s him,” Hoya stated.
“He’s one of a kind,” Sunggyu added.
“I agree,” Myungsoo said, just as pounding was heard on the door.
“Let me in! I want coffee! Give it here, noooooow!” Sungyeol cried from the other side of the door.
“That’s not how you get things in this house,” Sunggyu replied back. “No coffee for anyone. Myungsoo, unplug the machine and pour the coffee out.”
“What?! Whhyyy? You’re wasting perfect coffee!” Sungyeol cried, pounding on the door. Myungsoo did as he was told and Hoya just watched, amused. Once that was done, Sunggyu opened the door and the three walked out. Sungyeol glared and them and stomped away.
“I think he’s mad,” Myungsoo stated. Sunggyu nodded and Woohyun ran over to them.
“KAJAAAAAAA!” he cried, jumping up and down. “I wanna go! I wanna go! Let’s go!”
Sunggyu placed his hands on Woohyun’s shoulders, looking into his eyes. “Settle down, Woohyun. We’ll go soon. But you need to calm down.”
Woohyun nodded his head and immediately stopped talking. Everyone looked at them, amazed. But then Dongwoo broke the silence. “Where are we going?” he asked.
Everyone turned to Sungjong, who was grinning widely. “We’re going to a museum! They just opened a new exhibit! Also, there’s a discount for everyone!”
“Well, I guess we should go before Woohyun dies over here,” Hoya stated. Everyone agreed and they all started to walk out of the house. Woohyun and Sunggyu grabbed their coats and slipped on their shoes as the other 5 waited outside for them. Before anything else, Sunggyu closed the door and looked at Woohyun.
“Will you behave today, Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked as he grabbed his wallet off the small stand by the door and his keys off the key hook.
“I will! Of course I will!” Woohyun said, nodding his head. Sunggyu sighed and placed his finger on Woohyun’s forehead.
“You only need to nod once, arraso?”
“Nae,” Woohyun replied. Sunggyu laughed and hugged Woohyun.
“You’re two cute,” Sunggyu whispered. “But don’t wake me up like that again.”
“I won’t!” Sunggyu smiled again and pecked Woohyun on the lips before backing away and turning out the lights. Then he opened the door and Woohyun jumped out to join the rest. Sunggyu sighed and followed behind, closing the door and locking it.
“Are you two finally ready?” Dongwoo asked.
“Well, I only woke up like 30 minutes ago, so cut me some slack,” Sunggyu said, ruffling his own hair. He then put his wallet and his keys in his coat pocket.
“Kaja!”Woohyun cried again, taking Sunggyu’s hand and skipping ahead of the group. Sunggyu sighed and ran to stay caught up with him.
“How do you have this much energy?” Sunggyu asked. He then looked back and noticed Sungyeol walking alone, pouting and kicking a rock. Sighing, he turned a corner, pulling Woohyun with him. “Guys, this way.”
“But this isn’t the way to the museum!” Sungjong cried.
“We’re not going to the museum first.”
“Then where are we going?” Woohyun asked.
“Just follow me,” Sunggyu stated. Everyone nodded and followed Sunggyu the few blocks before he turned another corner. A corner cafe popped up and Sunggyu walked up to it, opening the door. “I’m only gonna buy myself, Woohyun and Sungyeol something, arraso?”
“You’re gonna buy me something, hyung?!” Woohyun asked with wide eyes. “Yay!! Thankyou hyung!”
“But you have to pay for my clothes when we go shopping,” Sunggyu told him.
“So you’re actually agreeing to go shopping?!”
“Only if you pay.”
“OKay!! Let’s go get coffee! Come on Sungyeol!! Let’s go pick out something really good!” Woohyun cried, rushing to the counter.
“Okay!” Sungyeol agreed, running off after Woohyun.
“That’s really sweet of you, Sunggyu,” Hoya observed.
“I can’t stand seeing someone like Sungyeol so upset,” Sunggyu stated, shrugging his shoulders. “And Woohyun’s been wanting to get me a new wardrobe. So if he pays, then why not? This is the only way I’ll get him to pay for it, though.”
“That makes sense.”
“Hoya Oppa?” Dongwoo asked. “Can you buy me something to drink??? Please~” Hoya and Sunggyu looked up at Dongwoo who was making puppy dog eyes at Hoya. Hoya sighed and gestured Dongwoo to follow as he started to walk to the front counter. “Yay!! Thankyou Hoya!”
Sunggyu laughed and looked at Sungjong and Myungsoo, who were still standing in the doorway. “I’ll pay for you,” Myungsoo told Sungjong before also walking up to the front desk. Sunggyu just stood there and watched as the 6 of them pointed at the different coffee choices and talked cheerfully with eachother. He was happy to have found friends like this. They were all so cheerful and friendly. The type of friends everyone should have.
“Gyu hyung~” Woohyun cried, waving at his boyfriend. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked over to them. “Gyu gyu! Gyu gyu! Get this!!” Woohyun was pointing at a huge picture on the counter. “Yeollie and I are getting it too!”
“I don’t want caffine,” Sunggyu told the, shrugging his shoulders. “I’m just going to get a green tea.”
“You fail,” Woohyun said, frowning.
“Eh, oh well,” Sunggyu replied, walking up to the person, who greeted him with a warm smile. “Hello. Um, can I get two of the morning specials and a green tea?”
“Of course. What sizes?” the person asked him.
“All large, please.”
“Okay. That will be 10,000 won.” Sunggyu nodded his head and pulled out his wallet, handing the person the money.
Once everyone ordered, they all walked out with huge smiles on their faces. “Great idea, Sunggyu hyung~” Sungjong cried, smile at the oldest of the group. Sunggyu smiled and nodded his head as Woohyun grabbed his hand once again. They all walked to the museum, chatting happily and drinking their coffee.
“What kind of museum are we going to?” Hoya asked, looking at Sungjong.
“The nature and science one,” Sungjong replied, shrugging his shoulders. Suddenly Dongwoo fell over into the snow and everyone turned to look at him.
“Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked. Dongwoo burst out laughing and nodded his head. He then picked up a snowball and threw it at Woohyun.
“You’re it!” Dongwoo cried.
“Yah!” Woohyun shouted, letting go of Sunggyu’s hand and setting down his empty coffee cup. The then picked up some snow and started throwing it at Dongwoo. Dongwoo laughed and ran, ducking most of Woohyun’s snowballs. Soon Sungyeol picked some up and started throwing them at Myungsoo, who threw some back as well.
“Snowball fight!” Sungjong cried, joining in. He started throwing snowballs every which way, hitting everyone. Sunggyu and Hoya exchanged glances before joining in. Sunggyu started pelting Woohyun with snowballs, who was trying to dodge Dongwoo’s.
“Everyone, get Woohyun!” he shouted. The other 4 turned around and nodded their heads, each picking up two snowballs. “On the count of three, fire!” He then counted down and everyone started to throw endless snowballs at Woohyun, who hid his face and fell to the ground, laughing.
“Stop stop stop,” he cried, trying to hold in his laughter.
“Payback for waking me up like that this morning,” Sunggyu stated as he continued to throw snow at him.
“Okay, seriously, stop!” Woohyun shouted. “It’s starting to hurt.”
“Okay guys, you heard him. Now stop,” Sunggyu said, dropping his snow and sitting down in the snow, hugging Woohyun. Myungsoo took his camera out of his bag and started taking pictures of everyone as they went back to having a snowball fight against each other, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun out of it.
“This is fun, Gyu hyung~ Don’t you think so?” Woohyun asked.
“It is fun,” Sunggyu replied, nodding his head. “I didn’t think you could be this fun.”
“Yah!” Woohyun cried, pouting and punching his arm.
“I’m just kidding,” Sunggyu said, laughing. Soon the two of them got up and started pelting Hoya and Dongwoo with snowballs.
“Myungsoo hyung, join us!” Sungjong cried, turning on Myungsoo. Myungsoo laughed and shook his head, holding up his camera.
“I’d rather take pictures. This would be perfect to decorate my studio with.”
“We should get a picture with the seven of us together!” Dongwoo cried.
“Good thinking,” Myungsoo stated. He then pulled out a folded up stand and set it up, putting his camera on it.
“You carry that around with you?” Sunggyu asked him. Myungsoo nodded and everyone clustered together for a picture. Myungsoo put his camera on timer mode and pressed the button, before running and joining the others for the picture. Everyone posed with funny faces and bunny ears. The camera shutter sounded and the flash went off, hinting that the picture was taken. Everyone broke apart and Myungsoo ran to the camera, closing it up.
“Now, let’s go to the museum!” Sungjong cried, brushing snow off himself. Everyone agreed and helped Myungsoo pack up his camera before they all continued walking to the museum.


“Myungsoo, look, I’m a dinosaur!” Dongwoo cried, posing next to a dinosaur in the museum. Everyone split up into three groups, and Dongwoo and Myungsoo was one of the groups. Woohyun and Sunggyu went somewhere together, leaving Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya as the third group. “Take a picture~”
“I wanna be in the picture!” another voice cried. Sungyeol came rushing in, posing with Dongwoo, trying to be a dinosaur. “Hoya, Jongie! You guys too!”
“I can’t be a dinosaur,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders.
“Come on, anyone can be a dinosaur!” Dongwoo cried. “You just need to go rawr and pose like a dinosaur! It’s not hard.”
“It is hard, Dongwoo hyung,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders.
“No. NO its not. I do it all the time.”
“That’s because you’re a natural at it!”
“No I’m not! It’s just really fun!”
“Then have Hoya be the dinosaur!”
“Why do I need to be the dinosaur?” Hoya asked, frowning. “Make Myungsoo be the dinosaur! He would be a better dinosaur.”
“But you’re Barney, the purple dinosaur!” Dongwoo cried, laughing.
“No I’m not!” Hoya shouted, frowning at Dongwoo.
“Wait,” Myungsoo said, crossing his arms. “How in the world would I be a better dinosaur?”
“You just would!” Sungyeol cried, joining in on the conversation. “You have the face for it.”
“You can’t have the face to look like a dinosaur,” Myungsoo stated, rolling his eyes.
“Yes you can! Dongwoo already has it!” Sungyeol cried, pointing at Dongwoo. “You do too!”
“No I don’t. I don’t have a dinosaur face.”
“Yes you do! You and Dongwoo could be dinosaur brothers!”
“Actually, I think hyung looks more like a kitty,” Sungjong stated, looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo frowned and crossed his arms.
“Oh, he does!” Dongwoo cried, nodding his head.
“We can call him MyungKitty!” Sungyeol cried, laughing.
“Myungkitty?” Myungsoo asked, raising his eyebrows. “Seriously guys?”
“Ooh, and since Sunggyu hyung looks like a hamster, he can be hamster Gyu,” Sungjong stated. Everyone laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.
“Well, then you’re an owl,” Myungsoo said, looking at Sungyeol.
“Oh, cool!” Sungyeol cried, nodding his head. “I can make owl faces! Do you want to see?”
“I want to see!” Sungjong cried, bouncing up and down. “Show me~”
“OKay! Dongwoo! Hide my face and count to three,” Sungyeol told Dongwoo. Dongwoo nodded and did as he was told. He counted and then moved his hands, admitting and owl faced Sungyeol. Everyone burst out laughing and Dongwoo started rolling around on the floor.
“That’s just too funny, Sungyeol!” Hoya cried, patting his back.
“So, how was everyone’s museum tour?” Myungsoo asked, putting his camera in his bag. Everyone him and Sungyeol tackled him.
“It was fun, Myunggie!! We went to the gift shop and bought these really cool rocks! Do you want to see them?!” Sungyeol cried.
“Um, no thanks,” Myungsoo said, shaking his head.
“Okay! But I also got rock candies and a tshirt with a beaver on it! I also got these really cool binoculars!”
“Are you made with money or something?” Myungsoo asked, tilting his head in curiousity.
“No. But Sungjong got more! He got alot of things for his class. Like a lot of dinosaur picture books and animal figurines for the kids to play with! He even got a dinosaur movie for Jonghyun, because he’s as obsessed with dinosaurs as Dongwoo hyung is!”
“Ah, I see. Well, it makes sense that he would get that, because he’s a teacher.”
“Eh, who cares. Hoya bought a shirt too. It’s of a bear.”
“Oh, that’s nice,” Myungsoo said, nodding his head.
“And I bought you and Dongwoo some pens!” Sungjong cried, digging into his bag. He pulled out two pens and handed them to Myungsoo and Dongwoo. They both had bear heads on them.
“Ah, thanks Sungjong-ah,” Myungsoo said, taking the pen and putting it in his own bag. Dongwoo took his and started poking Hoya with it.
“You just gave him a weapon,” Hoya stated, trying to dodge Dongwoo’s poking.
Myungsoo burst out laughing and started walking away. “Let’s go. We’re blocking everyone’s way. Also, I wanted to see the planetarium.”
“Oooh, so do I! I want to see Mars!” Sungyeol cried, skipping ahead. “Wait, how do we get there?”
“Just keep going straight,” Hoya told him, taking the pen away from Dongwoo and putting it in his bag.
“Okay!” Sungyeol cried, still skipping. They all followed him until they made it to a huge line outside of a room. “Ooh, alot of people are here to see it.”
“Ah, cool!” Sungjong said, nodding his head.
“Oh, you guys are here too?” a voice said from behind them. They turned to find Sunggyu and Woohyun running up to them, pulling Sunggyu with him.
“Woohyun! Sunggyu! I missed you~” Sungyeol cried, hugging them. “We can see the planets together! Isn’t that cool?!”
“I guess,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head.
“Look! The line is moving!” Dongwoo cried, jumping up and down. “We get to go in soon! I can’t wait! Hopefully this lines hurry! I really really really want to see it!”
“What’s your guys’ favorite planets?” Sungjong asked, looking at everyone.
“I like Jupiter,” Dongwoo said, still jumping.
“MAAARRRRSSSS!” Sungyeol cried, pumping his fist into the air.
“I like... Saturn,” Sunggyu said, shrugging his shoulders.
“Urm, I like the purple planet,” Hoya stated.
“There is no purple planet, Hoya,” Woohyun stated, shaking his head.
“Yes! Pluto is purple.”
“No, pluto is gray.”
“Pluto isn’t a planet,” Myungsoo stated, rolling his eyes.
“Yes it is!” Dongwoo cried.
“It used to be,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders.
“Well, scientists say it’s not a planet,” Sunggyu told them.
“Well, to me, Pluto will always be a planet. My planet. My PURPLE planet,” Hoya told them.
“Okay. What about you, Woohyun. What’s your favorite planet?” Sungjong asked, looking at Woohyun.
“Hello Venus,’ Woohyun told them.
“Hello Venus is a girl group, Woohyun,” Sunggyu said, rolling his eyes.
“Well, Venus is my favorite planet because of Hello Venus.

“Woohyun, you’re stupid,”  Myungsoo stated, rolling his eyes.

“Yah, no I’m not!” Woohyun cried, glaring at him. “Gyu~ Myungsoo’s being mean to me.”

“Well, he’s right,” Sunggyu replied, shrugging his shoulders. Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms while everyone else laughed and slapped hands with Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

“What about you, Myungsoo?” Sungjong asked, turning on him.

“Earth,” Myungsoo said, mater of factly. “Because we live here and there’s life here.”

“But there’s life on Mars!” Sungyeol cried, jumping up and down.

“In your dreams,” Myungsoo replied, laughing. “What about you, Sungjong? What’s your favorite planet?”

“I’ll agree with Sungyeol and say that my favorite planet is Mars,” Sungjong replied. Sungyeol cheered and high-fived him.

After a few minutes, they were all let in, and they all rushed to the front, picking the best seats. Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol bounced in their seats, chatting happily. Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Hoya sat next to them, waiting patiently for the presentation to start. “Um, guys, where’s Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked, looking around.

“Yeah, he vanished,” Sungyeol added, also looking.

“I think you guys were a little harsh on him,” Hoya said as he also looked for the human tree.

“He’s way in the back,” Myungsoo stated, pointing at the sulking boy.

“We should join him,” Sunggyu said, standing up. Everyone agreed and followed Sunggyu to the back of the planetarium. “Woohyunnie~” Sunggyu cried, sitting down next to him and hugging him.

Woohyun looked away as the room went dark and the presentation started. “Woohyun hyung, talk to us~” Sungyeol whined, sitting on the other side of him.

“You’re being rude,” Woohyun whispered. “There’s a presentation going on.”

“Wooie~” Sunggyu whined, snuggling his head into the crook of his boyfriend’s neck. “Don’t be mad. Mianhayo~ Saranghayo~”

“Go away,” Woohyun said, pushing Sunggyu away.

“Woohyunnie,” Dongwoo said, standing up. “You’re the guide. What do you want to do?”

“Watch the planets,”  Woohyun said, gesturing around at the outer space scene all around them. “Now shut up.”

Everyone did as he said and watched the presentation. Sunggyu placed his head on Woohyun’s shoulder and grabbed his hand. Woohyun didn’t pull away, so Sunggyu was happy. “Look, it’s Venus,” Sunggyu whispered, pointing at the said planet. “It’s a pretty planet.”

“It is,” Woohyun agreed, nodding his head. “And there’s Saturn. I’ll get you one of her many rings.”

“Oh yeah? How will you do that?”

Woohyun reached out his free hand and stretched it out towards the planet. “I’ll just fly up there and get it.”

“That would be amazing,” Sunggyu said, grinning.

“Why are you two so cute?” Dongwoo asked from next to Sunggyu.

“You two are the perfect couple. If I had someone, I want us to be just like you guys,” Hoya added, nodding in agreement with Dongwoo.

“I would too, but not as greasy,” Myungsoo stated from next to Sungyeol.

“Me too~” Sungjong agreed.

“S-shut up,” Sunggyu said, burying his face in the crook of his boyfriend’s neck once again.

“Such a cute, shy hamster,” Woohyun stated, petting his hair.

“Q-quiet,” Sunggyu mumbled.

“Look how flustered he is! It’s just too cute~” Dongwoo cooed.

“Who would’ve know that Gyu hyung could be this cute~” Sungjong squealed. Myungsoo and Hoya laughed, nodding their head.s

“Guys, shhhhhhhhhh!” Sungyeol shouted. “I’m watching this!”

Myungsoo covered Sungyeol’s mouth as the others bowed in apology to those who looked back at them. “Don’t shout,” Myungsoo hissed into his ear.

“Excuse me, sirs,” a woman in uniform said, walking over to them. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave. There have been a lot of noise complaints.”

“Ah, I’m sorry miss,” Sunggyu said, standing up and bowing.

“Wait. I know you guys,” she replied, looking at them. “Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Howon, Lee Sungjong, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungyeol and Nam Woohyun. Are you guys like best friends or something?”

“I guess you could say that,” Woohyun said as Sunggyu pulled him up. Everyone followed suit and they started to leave through the back door, bowing in apology to the lady.

“You guys got us kicked out!” Sungyeol whined as soon as they stepped outside of the museum.

“Don’t just blame us,” Myungsoo hissed. “We all played a part in it.”

“Guys, let’s just go,” Woohyun stated. “I’ll treat you all to lunch at my restaurant. It’s all on me. Afterwards, we can go shopping!”

Everyone nodded in agreement and Woohyun led them away from the museum.


A/N Soooo here's the next chapter!!! The spacing is awful on the last part... Stupid computer wouldn't fix it for me. Sooooooo anyway, WHO LISTENED TO CACTUS?! I HAD IT ON REPEAT WHILE WRITING THIS LAST PART! OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! I HAD HORRIBLE WOOHYUN FEELS WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO IT! Honestly, I still do. Good thing Woohyun's my bias, lol. Anyway, thanks for subscribing and reading! We're finally working up a plot!! Yay!! Please comment. I really enjoy commenters! Anyway... MAUREEN'S TURN! XDD Oh, and I LOVE YOU ALL!! SARANGHAE!!! <3