Two

Built By

Written by NewClear-Kay

Chapter Two

Jonghyun jumped around everyone, grinning widely. “You know why I want?” he asked Woohyun, as the older guy pulled him down.

“What’s that?” Woohyun asked him. The boy looked up at him a grinned.

“I. Want. A. DINOSAUR!” Jonghyun cried. He then jumped up again and ran over to Sunggyu. “Right hamster Sunggyu hyung? Wouldn’t a dinosaur be a fun pet?”

“Um, I don’t know, Jonghyun. They would be a little dangerous, I think. I don’t think a dinosaur would be a good pet to keep in the house,” Sunggyu answered, scratching his head.

“No Dino?” Kibum cried, pointing at Dongwoo. “Dino go now!” The room burst out laughing for the first time that night as the stared at the little boy. He was giving a serious look towards Dongwoo, placing his small hands on his tiny waist. “Gyu says no Dino.”

“She doesn’t mean Dongwoo, honey,” Hyunsoo said, picking the baby up. “Now, let’s start on the White Elephant gift exchange. Jonghyun, can you pass out the numbers?”

“Yes Mommy!” Jonghyun cried as he ran out of the room. Everyone laughed and Myungsoo reached over and picked up the plate of cookies on the small table.

“Hey! You can’t eat all of those! I want one, too!” Sungyeol cried, reaching over to grab one. Myungsoo shook his head, a cookie already stuffed in his mouth, and turned away from him, keeping the plate out of his reach. “HYUNSOO~”

“What Sungyeol?” Hyunsoo cried, turning on her cousin, frowning slightly. “Do you always have to act like a child, Oppa?”

“But Myungsoo stole the cookies! He won’t let me have one!” Sungyeol whined.

“You had like ten already. I think you’re fine,” she said as she walked over and took the cookies out of Myungsoo’s hands. She then handed it to Sunggyu. “Please hold on to that. We don’t need them to fight over it some more.” Sunggyu nodded, just as Jonghyun came running back in the room.

“I HAVE NUMBERS!” he cried, running up to them with a small basket in his hand. He went straight to Woohyun and held it in front of his face. “Draw, Woohyunnie hyung!”

“Okay, Jonghyun,” Woohyun answered, laughing at the small boy. He put his hand in the basket and pulled out a small paper, then Jonghyun ran to Dongwoo, shoving the basket into his face.

“Don’t say your number yet. Everyone needs one,” Jonghyun ordered as Dongwoo drew his number. Jonghyun kept going around the circle until everyone had their number. “Now, who has number one?”

“I do,” Sungjong said, standing up. He then walked over to the corner of the room where the gifts were set down. Sungjong stared at each one, trying to decide on which to pick.

“The purple  one! That tiny purple  one,” Sungyeol cried, pointing at a gift on the top. “I know you want that.”

“I don’t want a small one, hyung,” Sungjong called back to him as he picked up a big, read box. “Now, can I open it, Noona?”

“No. Just sit back down with the gift. You can open it once everyone has theirs and after the boys open the gifts from you guys,” Hyunsoo told him. Sungjong nodded and sat down on the couch. Dongwoo jumped up right afterwards, rushing over to the gifts.

“I WANT THE SMALL ONE!” he cried, picking up the small gift Sungyeol was talking about earlier. “The small ones are always the best!” Once he had the gift, he went rushing back to his spot and plopped down. Everyone stared at him weirdly before Hoya stood up and walked over to the gifts as well. He picked up a small package that had dinosaurs all over the wrapping paper.

“Um, let me guess… This is Hyunsoo’s. She let Jonghyun wrap it,” he said, staring at the girl in the corner. She smiled and shook her head.

“We’ll wait to find out who brought what. Now, number 4 go,” she stated. Hoya nodded his head and sat back down on the chair that was in the far corner of the room. Myungsoo then stood up and walked over to the gifts as well. He picked up a pink and blue and red gift, grinning widely. “Wow, Myungsoo, I never see you smile like that.”

“Well, it’s a bizarre looking piece of wrapping paper. I like it,” he answered as he sat back down next to Sungyeol, who was bouncing on the couch. Hyunsoo laughed and shook her head as she stood up and picked a gift of her own. Once she was done, Sungyeol stood up and ran to the table, picking a gift with black gift wrap.

“Who wraps their gifts in black paper?” Sungyeol asked, staring at the gift.

"Myunggie hyung," Jonghyun answered, grinning brightly. 

"You're not supposed to say anything, Jonghyunnie," Woohyun told him, frowning at the boy.

"Oh well, I'll take it. I better not be something weird, Myungsoo," Sungyeol said, sitting back down next to the said boy. "Now the last to left are the chef and the doctor."

"Wooie hyung!" Kibum cried, jumping on Woohyun's lap. 

"It's not my turn, Kibum-ah," Woohyun told him, patting the boy's head. "It's Kim Sunggyu's turn."

"Hamster hyung!"

"Okay, I'm going," Sunggyu said, standing up, slowly.

"You're such an old man," Woohyun stated, watching him. 

"Yah, shut up," Sunggyu cried, walking over to the table. "Um, that one is mine."

"Then take the other, Oppa," Hyunsoo said, calmly.

"Right. I guess Woohyun get's my present." He picked up both and handed Woohyun the gift he brought. "I still don't forgive you for calling me an old man."

"Uh huh, whatever you say," Woohyun answered, rolling his eyes as he took the present from him. "And thanks."

"Now, is their any additional presents?" Hyunsoo asked, rolling her eyes at the boys' behavior.

"Oh! I have one!" Woohyun shouted, jumping up.

"What's that?"

:"This!" Woohyun started pulling his shirt up above his head to reveal his abs, causing everyone to yell out in surprise, some cheering coming from Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol.

"Yah! This isn't r rated! Pull your shirt down. There's kids in here," Sunggyu scolded, glaring at him.

"They're boys, Dr. Kim. I don't think it matters," Sungyeol said, still laughing.

"Oppa. Sit down and put your shirt on," Hyunsoo ordered. "Sunggyu Oppa is right."

"I was just kidding, Hyunsoo-ah," Woohyun said, grinning widely as he pulled his shirt back down. "But there's the presents for the boys."

"Right. Jonghyun. Get the presents out from under the tree."

"Okay!" Jonghyun cried, jumping up and running to the tree. He pulled out all 14 gifts under it and pushed them over to the group. Once all of them were out, he ran back over and his mother started passing the gifts out to the boys. "Can we open them, mommy?"

"Yes. Let Kibum go first."

"Okay! Are you coming back for Christmas, Sungyeollie hyung?" Jonghyun asked, turning on his mother's cousin.

"Yes. With your grandma and grandpa and your great auntie," Sungyeol answered, nodding.

"Are you guys related?" Myungsoo asked, looking between the two.

"Yep! She's my younger cousin! Well, my only cousin."

"Really? I didn't know that." 

"Haha, I didn't know she was friends with all of you guys. Well, I knew that she mentioned that Sungjong was Jonghyun's teacher and that Dongwoo was Kibum's daycare teacher. Oh, and that Hoya was her boss. But I didn't know she was so close to them. I had no idea she was friends with Woohyun, Sunggyu and you, either."

"Oh, I see. She didn't say you two were cousins."

"See, you learn new things everyday," Hyunsoo answered as Kibum finished unwrapping all of his toys. He ended up with  a toy train from Sungyeol, an action figure set from Myungsoo, a pair of socks from Sunggyu, a large bell from Dongwoo, a playdough set from Sungjong, a bunny shirt from Woohyun and a toy car set from Hoya. "Ah, you guys got my kids clothes. Thanks... And Dongwoo... What's up with the bell?"

"All kids like bells! And I've noticed that Kibum really likes playing with the bells at the daycare," Dongwoo answered, laughing continuously.

"I'm scared of what you put in the gift exchange gifts," Hoya answered, looking at him.

"Oh, you'll see," Dongwoo answered, smiling knowingly.

"Mommy! I got a dinosaur!" Jonghyun cried, after opening his first gift. "And it's from Dino hyung!" He then continued opening his gifts, ending up with a pair of shoes from Sunggyu, a crazy hat from Woohyun, a stuffed monster from Sungyeol, a remote controlled airplane from Hoya, a Nintendo DS and 2 games from Myungsoo, and some dinosaur slippers and pajamas from Sungjong. "MORE DINOSAURS!"

"it seems like he really likes Sungjong's and Dongwoo's gifts," Hoya stated, watching the boy. 

"You bought my son ANOTHER game system, Oppa? You're always buying him games," Hyunsoo cried, looking at Myungsoo.

"Yep!" Myungsoo answered, smiling at her. 

"Okay, let's start with the gift exchange. Sungjong, you're first."

"Right, Noona," Sungjong said, looking at everyone. "Who's gift is this?"

"It's mine and the boys'," Hyunsoo answered, smiling at the boy. Sungjong nodded and started opening it. He pulled out a glass chess set. 

"Oh wow. This is amazing! Thanks," Sungjong cried with wide eyes. Hyunsoo smiled and nodded as Dongwoo lifted up his gift.

"MY TURN!" Dongwoo shouted. "WHO'S IS THIS?"

"Mine. Now stop shouting," Hoya said, laughing at the older boy.

Dongwoo burst out laughing, looking at Hoya. "Really? Yay!!" He tore open the gift and started flashing it around. "He got me a gift card to the arcade! YESSSSSS! THANKYOU!" He then threw himself on the boy, hugging him tightly. "Fifty dollars for a game room? That's crazy! Thankyou!"

"Yah, I can't breath," Hoya coughed, pushing him off. "And I'm glad you like it. I couldn't really think of anything."

"That's okay! I LOVE IT!"

"Who's turn is it?" Sungyeol whined, staring at the two. "I wanna open mine from Myungsoo!"

"It's my turn," Hoya answered as he his gift. "I think it's from Dongwoo. Considering the dinosaur wrapping paper."

"Yeah, it's from me," Dongwoo said, grinning widely.

"WAH! YOU GUYS HAVE EACHOTHER! BWAHAHAHA, THAT'S SO FUNNY!" Woohyun shouted, laughing loudly.

"I'm scared..." Hoya said, slowly opening the present. Once it was opened, his eyes widened as he looked up at Dongwoo. His mouth dropped open, causing everyone to become confused.

"What is it?" Sungyeol asked, bouncing in his seat. Hoya finished taking out the present, showing a glass dragon statue. "Whoa! Daebak!"

"Thanks Dongwoo... This must have costed you a lot of money."

"Yay! I'm glad you like it!" Dongwoo said, laughing once again.

"GO MYUNGSOO!! I WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT I GOT YOU!" Sungyeol shouted, turning on Myungsoo.

"You have me?" Myungsoo asked, staring at him. "So we also have eachother? 

"Yep! Now open it!"

"I'm kind of scared..."

"Open it! Now!"

"Okay okay, araso." Myungsoo sighed and unwrapped the gift, pulling out a coffee machine and a bag of coffee. "Really?"

"I knew he would get that," Hyunsoo said, laughing loudly. "Just like the coffee addict to buy coffee."

"You like it, right?" Sungyeol asked, jumping in his seat.

"Yes, I like it. Thanks," Myungsoo said, smiling at him. Sungyeol nodded his head repeatedly as Hyunsoo opened her present.

"Wait, who has me?" She asked as she pulled the present out.

"Me," Sungjong answered, smiling at her. She was holding a bear shaped cookie jar with cookies inside it.

"Oh, thanks Sungjong-ah."

"Of course, Noona."

"Wait. Does that mean that this greasy... Tree? has me?" Sunggyu cried, pointing at Woohyun with wide eyes. Everyone laughed and nodded their head. "Why is everyone getting eachother?"

"Weird, huh? Well Sungyeol, its your turn."

"Oh, okay," Sungyeol said, playing with the gift. Finally he decided to open it, causing everyone to groan in annoyance. "Ooooooooooooh!"

"What?" Sunggyu asked, rolling his eyes at him. Sungyeol grinned and took the gift out of the wrapping, showing it to everyone. It was an ipad. 

"Geeeeeeeeeeez, you are rich! Why are you getting electronics for people you dont know???????" Hoya asked, staring at him.

"Says the guy who bought a $50 gift card for an arcade."

"well, what did you get then? Imean, you got both of the boys clothes!"

"There is nothing wrong with getting clothes! I wouldnt mind having clothes in a Christmas gift. I need new clothes anyway," Woohyun defended, staring at Hoya.

"Okay, enough!" Hyunsoo shouted, catching everyone's attention. "Gyu, open your gift." The older boy nodded, giving Woohyun a suspicious look before taking off the wrapping paper. Inside was a box of candy canes, a scarf and a gift card toa coffee shop.

"See, this is what a gift for a gift exchange should look like," Sunggyu said, smiling brightly. "Thankyou Woohyun sshi." Woohyu smiled and nodded, his own gift. "Open your's now."

Woohyun took off the gift wrap to the present, carefully folding it before looking at the present. It was a gift card to the movies with a large tin of popcorn. "Aw, Dr. Gyu, thanks!" he cried, giving Sunggyu a heart with his hands.

Hyunsoo laughed and stood up. "Okay. I'm gonna put the boys to bee. You guys talk about whatever. Get to know eachother." She left the room, causing everyone to stare at eachother awkwardly.


A/n  Hey guys! Looooooooooong update! Lol. There's one more part to the party, but I'll let Maureen finish that up! Sorry this took forever! Thanks for subsribing!!! 14 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!! DAEBAK!!!!!!!!! Please keep supporting us!!! Remember to support Maureen's stories and mine. Especially my Orphan Hut!!! You will really love that one! I already wrote the next chapter out... Just need to type it up and post it..... PLEASE COMMENT AND CONTINUE READING!!!! Also, if you hadnt noticed, I changed my user name.... Woohyun has ruined my bias list completely (couldnt you tell in this update????? Lolololol) ANYWAY!!!! COMMENT XDD