Six (WooGyu)

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Six

Here's a really long, late, WooGyu filled update. Hope you enjoy! :D


“I win,” Sunggyu said, grinning at the pouting Woohyun. “So I get to take you out to my favorite resturant.”

“So you’re actually agreeing to a second date?” Woohyun asked, a greasy smile forming on his face.

Sunggyu stayed silent until they reached the car. He then slowly turned towards Woohyun. “Fine,” he stated, blushing slightly. “I admit it. This will be our second date. Quite honestly, I actually enjoyed that. You’re really fun to be around.”

“So then… We’re dating?” Woohyun asked as he stood next to Sunggyu, grinning widely.

“…Yes.”

“Woo-hoo!” Woohyun cheered, running to the highest point of the parking lot that over looked Seoul. He then cupped his mouth with his hands and shouted, “HEY WORLD! I AM DATING KIM SUNGGYU! THE BEST DOCTOR OF ALL OF KOREA! HE’S DATING ME!”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and joined Woohyun, also cupping his mouth with his hands. “HEY WOULD! THE OWNER OF HYSTERIE DINER IS REALLY A GREASY PSYCHO! THE GREASY PSYCHO I AGREED TO DATE!” he shouted, causing Woohyun to punch him playfully in the shoulder.

“Yah! I’m not TOO much of a psycho,” Woohyun told him. “You’re just too blind to see my awesomeness! Maybe because of your small eyes!”

“Yah, Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu cried as the younger boy started to run off, laughing loudly.

“Come and get me, grandpa! I bet you’re too slow to catch me!” Woohyun called over his shoulder, sticking his tongue out afterwards.

“We’ll see about that!” Sunggyu answered, taking off after him.

Woohyun waved between cars and Sunggyu decided to go around the whole thing so it wasn’t as complicated. When he ended up in front of Woohyun, the latter let out a gasp of surprise and tried turning to run away again. Sunggyu laughed and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist.

“I win again,” Sunggyu whispered into his ear. “Now, give me those car keys. We need to stop by the hospital so that I can get my credit card. Then, we can go on our dinner date.”

Woohyun sighed and turned around, causing Sunggyu to release his grip. “Okay,” Woohyun replied, winking. The then skipped off to the car. Sunggyu shook his head and followed him, getting in on the driver’s side and buckling his seat beat. “Let’s go!”

“You need to put your seat belt on first,” Sunggyu scolded as he adjusted the mirrors and started the car. When the two were fully situated, Sunggyu started the car and backed out of the parking lot. “I wonder how the others are doing.”

“Me too. I bet we’re the only ones dating, though,” Woohyun answered, turning on the Nell CD.

“Yeah, probably. But hey, everyone just met and we did get together pretty fast,” Sunggyu replied, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

“Yeah. We met about 4 days ago,” Woohyun stated, looking at Sunggyu. “But I’m glad it’s you. I like you, hyung. You’re very fun and really amazing. Also, you’re really cute and y!”

“Y-yah!” Sunggyu cried, keeping his eyes on the road. He could feel his cheeks warming up. “Don’t say things like that.”

“But it’s true,” Woohyun insisted, patting Sunggyu’s leg. “Wow, you’re really shy.”

“Am not!” Sunggyu cried, turning onto a new street. Woohyun laughed and Sunggyu’s upper thigh, slowly. “S-stop that! It tickles. I’m driving.”

“Sorry,” Woohyun stated, pulling his hand away and folding his hands into his lap. “But I mean what I say.”

Sunggyu nodded and kept his eyes on the road. He didn’t say anything until they made it to the hospital. After he parked the car in the staff’s reserved parking, he turned to Woohyun and took his hands. “Nam Woohyun, I like you too,” he started, looking into the younger’s eyes. He was talking slowly, and thinking carefully of what he was going to say. “It’s ridiculous because we just met, but… I think I believe in love at first sight, now… I used to not. I know, it’s stupid, some people say. But now I realize that it’s really not. Now I know that it’s true. Ah, you might think I’m stupid for asking you this, because you probably thought I was annoyed with you. I’m always so quiet and everything… But, I guess… Well… Nam Woohyun… W-will… will you be mine?”

After a few seconds of silence, Woohyun broke into a wide smile and threw his arms around Sunggyu, snuggling his face into Sunggyu’s chest. “Of course I will, pabo. Do you even have to ask?” he whispered, tightening his grip around Sunggyu. He couldn’t be any happier. Not now.

Sunggyu laughed and tilted Woohyun’s chin up with his hand so that he could look into his eyes. “I’m glad. Now, let’s hurry and get my money so that we can go on our actual first date as a couple,” he said before pecking Woohyun’s lips and then pulling away to get out of the car. Woohyun reluctantly followed suit, and the two of them were soon walking into the building, hand in hand.

“Today was the best day of my life! Especially since it was spent with you, Kim Sunggyu,” Woohyun said, stepping into the building. The woman working at the desk looked up and smiled at them.

“It was amazing! But you are really self-conceited, you know that?” Sunggyu asked, tightening his grip on his (eek!) boyfriend’s hand and smiling sweetly.

“Why do you say that?” Woohyun asked as they walked into the staff lounge again. Sunggyu walked over to the lockers in the back of the room and opened on of them up.

“Because you kept adding yourself into the end of each movie,” Sunggyu stated as he took out his practically empty wallet.

“Well, it made it seem more interesting. Besides, I don’t think you would mind seeing me in the movies,” Woohyun replied as Sunggyu shut the locker and joined him again.

“No, I would mind, because I want you all to myself. I don’t want to show my boyfriend off to the whole wide world,” Sunggyu told him as he took Woohyun’s hand and they started walking out of the room together.

“Well, the whole wide world has already seen your boyfriend. He is the most famous chef in the world. The owner of Hysterie diner,” Woohyun said, grinning widely.

“That’s true. Then we’re even, because the whole world has seen your boyfriend as well,” Sunggyu replied as they passed the secretary once again. “We’re going out again, Ms. Choi. I’ll be back later.”

“Alright, Dr. Kim. I hope you two are having fun on your date,” Ms. Choi replied, smiling up at them.

“We’re having the time of our lives!” Woohyun replied, pulling Sunggyu out of the building.

When they were back in the car, Sunggyu turned the car on and started backing out. “It’s only 5. Let’s do something else first,” Sunggyu said as he switched the blinkers on so he could turn onto the main street.

“What is there to do? I doubt many things are open. It’s Christmas,” Woohyun stated, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

“Well, we can go to the park or something. There’s the Han River. It’s a really nice place. We could have a snow ball fight or something. I don’t know, you choose.”

“I’ll do anything. You decide,” Woohyun said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Woohyun, I asked you!” Sunggyu cried, looking at him. Woohyun didn’t say anything, so Sunggyu groaned in annoyance and turned into a random parking lot. “You’re impossible!”

“How about we play Kai Bai Bo? Loser decides what we’ll do,” Woohyun offered.

“Fine,” Sunggyu agreed, turning off the car and looking at Woohyun.


“I didn’t think you would be such a great singer,” Sunggyu said as Woohyun sat down next to him on the small couch in the karaoke room

“Well, what can I say? I know I’m perfect,” Woohyun stated as he rested his head on Sunggyu’s stomach.

“You’re so self-conceited,” Sunggyu replied, rolling his eyes and Woohyun’s hair.

“You’re just jealous, but thankyou. Anyway, your voice is amazing as well. Why are you a doctor when you could be an amazing idol? You would be so successful! So many people would love you! I just know it,” Woohyun asked, staring at the screen and searching through the different sets of songs. He wanted to pick the perfect song to sing.

“Well, I’ve always been self-cautious about my voice… after highschool. I’m not really that much of a passionate singer. I mean, I was in a rock band in highschool, but I was a crazy teenager who didn’t know what I liked. I wasn’t… as self-cautious as I am now,” Sunggyu told him. “Not just with my singing. I’m self-cautious about everything. My body. My looks. Everything.”

“Oh, I see,” Woohyun said, nodding his head. He started poking Sunggyu’s belly, already bored of the elder’s speech. “You’re very squishy, you know that?”

“Yah!” Sunggyu cried, pushing Woohyun off the couch, resulting in Woohyun hitting his head on the small table in the room. Sunggyu didn’t notice. “I just told you I was self-cautious! You can’t go saying things like that!”

Woohyun slowly stood up and rubbed his head, glaring at Sunggyu. “You didn’t push me so hard! That hurt!” he whined, pouting slightly. “Besides, I didn’t mean it in a bad way!”

Without waiting for a reply, Woohyun pressed play to a song and let the music start. Sunggyu frowned and watched him prepare to sing. “Woohyun-ah,” he said, slowly.

“Shut up, grandpa… GAH! You made me miss the first note!” Woohyun exploded, stopping the song. Sunggyu sighed and stood up, taking the microphone out of Woohyun’s hands.

“How about you sit on the couch and calm down,” he scolded, putting both microphones on the stand by the screen. He walked back over to the sulking Woohyun and forced him to sit down, sitting down with him. He then wrapped his arms around him. “Yah~ Cheer up! Oppa’s very very sorry.”

Woohyun kept pouting, so Sunggyu placed his chin on his shoulder and blew into his ear. “Is my Woohyunnie upset?” he whisptered before pecking Woohyun’s cheek. “Oppa will make everything better!”

“Hyung~” Woohyun whined, blushing deeply.

“Uh, uh, uh, Woohyunnie must not whine,” Sunggyu teased as he trailed kisses down Woohyun’s jaw line. Woohyun groaned and turned his head to face Sunggyu.

“Hyung~ Stop teasing!”

“I said no whining. Besides, I’m not teasing. I’m punishing,” Sunggyu told him before kissing his forehead and then both his eyes, and then he kissed his nose.

“Oh, so this is how you punish?” Woohyun asked, a greasy smile forming on his lips. “That’s so unoriginal. Can’t you do better?”

“Yah!” Sunggyu cried, pushing him slightly. “You’re so greasy!”

“It’s not like you are any better! You’re just as greasy!”

“I guess… Hey! Let’s sing a song together!” Sunggyu cried, jumping up.

“Hyung, we’ve been singing for the last… 4 HOURS?! It’s already 9! Let’s go eat! I’m starving!” Woohyun cried, also jumping up. He looked at the small table that was full of empty soda bottles, frowning slightly. They had so much caffine in just 4 hours. It’s crazy that Sunggyu would allow that, being the crazy health addict that he was. Woohyun still wondered why Sunggyu would actually let him drink that much soda. Isn’t that like the worst thing in the world for doctors or something?

“Chincha? It’s nine? Well, let’s go eat then!” Sunggyu cried, pulling Woohyun out of the room. He stopped by the front of the building and paid for their session before they ran out to the car. “I know this really good barbeque place that’s open till midnight. It’s just across the street. At least you picked to come here.”

“I can’t believe I lost to you!” Woohyun cried, sticking his tongue out and buckling his seatbelt before the older boy could nag him.

“You’ve been losing to me all night. Just admit it, I’m better than you!” Sunggyu stated, starting the car.

“As if!” Woohyun cried as Sunggyu drove out of the parking lot and onto the main road. “I know I’m better than you in every way possible! Even Kibum and Jonghyun agree.”

“Whatever you say, Wooie~” Sunggyu sang before winking and turning his attention back on the road.

“Yah!” Woohyun cried, punching Sunggyu’s shoulder. “Only Kibum can call me that!”

“Okay, Wooie!” Sunggyu cried, causing Woohyun to punch him again. Sunggyu laughed and shook his head, turning the music on. “It’s quiet in here. Too quiet.”

“Why are you complaining? I like the silence.”

“Wae?”

“Because it’s comfortable,” Woohyun stated, shrugging his shoulders. “It’s a nice atmosphere, you know, to think and everything. Besides, it’s with you.”

“I guess you’re right,” Sunggyu replied, pulling into a new parking lot and parking the car. “It is nice.”

“Exactly,” Woohyun stated as Sunggyu turned the car off and handed him the car keys.

“Let’s eat.”


"Hyung~ pour me another glass of soju~" Woohyun sang as Sunggyu flipped the pork over on the small grill in the middle of the table. Sunggyu stopped and looked up at him, frowning and shaking his head.

"No. You've had enough soju for the night. Almost the full bottle. You've most likely drunk now," he told him. He then picked up a sesame leaf and put some meat on it. Then he put rice and some red sauce on it before putting it into Woohyun's mouth. "Eat that. No complaining."

"Hyung~" Woohyun whined as he chewed on the leaf. He swallowed it and pouted, crossing his arms. "I don't want that.

"Then eat some stew."

"I don't want that, either~"

"Then eat your rice!"

"No."

"Woohyun, you have to et something. We're not leaving until all of the meat is gone."

"No!"

"Drink this, then!" Sunggyu cried, putting a glass up to Woohyun's mouth. Woohyun gave in and drank the water. After Sunggyu set the glass down, Woohyun stood up, swaying slightly on the spot. "Where are you going?"

"Hyung~" Woohyun cried,j walking over to Sunggyu with out stretched hands. Sunggyu sighed and scooted over in the booth, letting Woohyun sit down next to him. Then Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu's waist, resting his head on Sunggyu's shoulder. "Hyung's so warm!"

"Woohyun-ah," Sunggyu stated, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him closer. "Are you cold?"

Woohyun nodded his head, closing his eyes. "Woohyunnie's very tired and very cold," Woohyun told him. He then turned to look into Sunggyu's eyes. "Gyu Gyu's eyes are really pretty!"

"You really thing so?" Sunggyu asked, placing a kiss on his forehead.

""Yes! They sparkle!" Sunggyu laughed and leaned his head on Woohyun's.

"Thanks. I think Wooie's eyes are really pretty as well."

Woohyun puffed out his cheeks and pulled away. "No, Gyu's are better."

"Aish, you're so cute," Sunggyu stated, pinching Woohyun's cheeks. The younger boy whined and slapped his hands away.

"Hyung~ That hurts!" Woohyun cried. Sunggyu sighed and put his hands back on his cheeks, staring into Woohyun's eyes.

"Why do you do this to me, Nam Woohyun?"

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked, tilting his head.

"You're just so perfect," Sunggyu told him, taking his hands away and continued flipping the meat over, then he took it off the grill. Soon enough, he felt something fall on his shouler and turned to see Woohyun fast asleep. Sunggyu smiled and called a waitress over.

"Can I help you, sir?" the waitress asked as soon as she made it to their table, smiling at the two of them.

"Yes. Can I get two soup boxes and a box for the rest of the food? Also, can I get my bill?" Sunggyu asked.

"Of course. Would you like a bag as well?"

"Yes please. And, am I allowed to take the cider and the rest of the soju home?"

"Of course. You paid for it."

"Okay, thanks."

"Of course. Also, he's really cute," she said, pointing at Woohyun. Sunggyu frowned and pulled him closer, protectively.

"Woohyun's mine," Sunggyu hissed, glaring at her. She just laughed and shook her head.

"YOu're such a cute couple," she stated before walking awat. In a few minutes, she came back with the boxes, a bag and the bill for them. "Here you go, sir."

Sunggyu took the bill and signed it before taking his his credit card and handing them both to her. She left again and Sunggyu packed up the food, being careful not to awake Woohyun. Once the waitress came back with his card and reciept, Sunggyu put them in his wallet and placed it in his pocket. Then he climed over Woohyun and wrapped the younger boy's arms around his neck securely and placed Woohyun's head on his shoulder. Then, Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's legs and picked him up in a piggyback ride style. He carefully turned  around and picked up the bag of food.

Sunggyu slowly walked towards Woohyun's car, carrying the younger boy with a secure hold so he wouldn't fall. When he made it to the car, he carefully set Woohyun down in the passenger's seat and grabbed the keys out of Woohyun's pocket. He shut the door and went to his side of the car. Before started the car, he buckled Woohyun in and then himself. He then touched Woohyun's cheek and smiled. "You're so cute when you're sleeping. Not as talkative. Now... where do you live?" Sunggyu asked, sweeping the bangs out of Woohyun's eyes and running his finger down his jaw line.

He stared at the younger boy for a very long time before tearing his eyes away and starting the car. "Oh well. We'll just go to my house," he stated before backing out of the parking lot.


Woohyun woke up with a huge pounding in his head. He groaned and turned over in the surprisingly comfortable bed. He he turned, he found Sunggyu sitting on the same bed, reading a fairly large book. "Hyung... What time is it?" Woohyun asked, ignoring his pounding head ache when he sat up.

Sunggyu turned towards him, a pair of reading glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. "You're awake?" Sunggyu asked with wide eyes as he took out his phone. Woohyun slowly nodded as he grabbed onto his non stop pounding head. "It's 2:30 AM."

"Why are you still awake?" Woohyun asked, massaging his temples.

"I always stay up and read. I never pay attention to the time," Sunggyu stated, shrugging his shoulders. He pushed up his glasses and sat his book down. "How are you feeling?"

"Awful," Woohyun stated, shaking his head. "Where are we, anyway?"

"We're at my house," Sunggyu replied. He stood up and walked to the corner of the room that held a mini fridge. He took out a mini water bottle, and then he opened a drawer that was next to the fridge and took out a bottle pills. When he had everything, he sat down next to Woohyun again and handed him the water. Then he opened the pill bottle and took two small painkillers out. "Take this."

Woohyun obeyed, taking the painkillers and setting them in his mouth and downed it with water and screwed the lid back on. "Thanks," he said, feeling slightly at peace. "Hyung, do you have any choclate?"

"Chocolate? Why?"

"It usually calms down my hangovers. It really does."

"Seriously?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded his head, smiling slightly. "That's weird... But no, I don't have any chocolate in my house. Sorry."

"Okay... How about some mint?"

"No."

"Nothing? Not even mint gum?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope. Nothing," Sunggyu replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"What about hot chocolate? Or tea? Or coffee? Or hot apple cider?" Woohyun asked. "Or gingerale? Or apple pie? Or sprite?"

"Well, I have coffee and tea," Sunggyu told him. "You have all of that when you have headaches? Really?"

"Perfect. What about icecream? Do you have icecream?"

"Yes, I have red bean flavor..."

"Perfect! Get me some icecream and some coffee," Woohyun told him. "Do you have creamer?"

"Yes, but-"

"Sweet! I want some creamer in my coffee."

"Okay, but Woo-"

"Thankyou hyung~" Woohyun sang, hugging Sunggyu.

"Of course, but Woohyun? How does this help with hangovers?" Sunggyu asked.

"Woohyun sighed and pulled away. "Hyung, everyone eats icecream with hangovers!" Woohyun cried.

"Well yes. But the others you would use for an upset stomach instead of a hangover. Well, everything but the coffee...  and apple pie? Why would you have apple pie when you're sick?"

"The cinnomin, hyung. Duh!" Woohyun cried, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever you say. Anyway, I'm not getting you coffee, because you need to go back to sleep. But I'll get you the icecream," Sunggyu told him, before leaving the room.

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted, recieving no answer. The younger boy groaned and leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He wanted to kill his throbbing head, but he knew it was his fault in the first place. He felt bad for putting this burnden on Sunggyu. It wasn't Sunggyu's fault that he got drunk. Also, Woohyun felt horrible because this was their first day as a couple. He felt like he had messed it up completely.

"Woohyun," a voice said, breaking him out of his thoughts. Woohyun looked up to see Sunggyu sitting on the bed with a carton of icecream and two spoons. The older boy handed Sunggyu a spoon, smiling.

"Hyung!" Woohyun cried, throwing his arms around him and hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Sunggyu asked, shock written all over his voice.

"I ruined our date. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had that soju," he whispered. Sunggyu chuckled and pushed Woohyun back, looking into his eyes. 

"Woohyun-ah, don't worry about it. It's okay. Today was really fun. I don't care if you got drunk or not. At least we spent the day together," Sunggyu said, smiling at him. "Now, eat the icecream.

Woohyun nodded obediently and the two of them opened the icecream. Soon they were eating and laughing loudly. "Hyung, you have some icecream on your nose," Woohyun stated, pointing at the older's nose.

"What, really?" Sunggyu asked, raising his hand to wipe off his nose. Woohyun laughed and stopped his hand, shaking his head. He then took his sleeve and wiped the icecream off with it, smiling sweetly. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and pushed him away. "Yah!"

"I was helping you," Woohyun stated with a greasy smile.

"I didn't need help getting icecream off my own nose!" Sunggyu cried. Woohyun laughed and put the lid on the icecream, setting it on the ground. Then he tackled Sunggyu, pinning him on the bed. "Yah! What are you doing?"

"Having some fun," Woohyun stated, his face centimeters away from Sunggyu's. They locked eyes and stayed like that for ages. Then Woohyun looked down at Sunggyu's lips, his heart beating irregularily fast. "Hyung-"

Sunggyu sighed and turned Woohyun around, ending up on top of him. "You should finish what you started," Sunggyu stated before leaning in and kissing Woohyun lightly on the lips. Woohyun ginned and wrapped his arms around Sunggyu and kissing him back.

"I love you," Woohyun stated before finished the kiss in a long, passionate, love filled one.


A/N Well, there's a very long, WooGyu filled chapter. Sorry for the long wait everyone! It's hard getting a computer and not getting distracted. This update took me ages, lol. I decided to make it just WooGyu, because, well, yeah... WooGyu's perfect. Do you think they got together pretty fast? Oh well, they're out of the way as making a couple. Now we need to work on YaDong and MyungYeol. Right now it seems that YaDong is best friends. We'll put them together at some point! So next chapter will be fully YaDong, written by Maureen. Then we'll do the chapter 8 together as MyungYeolJong. So yeah! I hope you enjoyed the WooGyu greasiness! Please comment and subscribe <3 I love all of you!!!