Halloween Special

Built By

A/N OMG! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SO SORRY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! OMG! I FEEL SO BAD! Okay, I have noooo idea what Maureen's doing >< She said she was going to post a new chapter a long time ago, but I guess not. So I guess I'll just continue the story myself. Okay, this chapter is just a Halloween Special, so it has nothing to do with the plot. It , doesn't it, since I left you guys off with such a bad cliffhanger. It must of killed you, waiting so long! Geez, I'm really sorry. Well, here's a Halloween Special and I"ll try to continue the story sometime in November! After Halloween.


Hyunsoo ran around the house, trying to make sure she had everything before taking the kids out trick or treating. Sungjong was supposed to arrive any second now, and the three of them still were not ready. Jonghyun was just sitting in the living room with face paint spilt all over the carpet. The candy Hyunsoo bought for the kids who will come by their house while Sungjong took her two boys out was spilt in front of him, every wrapper open. Kibum was bouncing around the house, his costume in every room.

“Boys! What did I tell you? Keep your costumes on and no eating the candy!” Hyunsoo cried, picking Kibum up and dragging him to the living room. “Stop running around and get your costume back on.”

“But Key Key doesn’t wanna! Not if I can’t see Wooie!” Kibum cried, shaking his head repeatedly.

“Well, you can see Wooie later,” Hyunsoo said, trying to put the costume back on him. “Sungjong will probably take you to Woohyun’s and Sunggyu’s place. And everyone else’s for that matter.”

“Yay! Wooie!” Kibum cried excitedly, finally letting his mother put his costume back on him.

“Jonghyun, I told you to stop eating that candy!” Hyunsoo cried as Jonghyun placed another chocolate in his mouth. “That’s not for you. Now you’re going to be sick if you keep eating more!”

“But the candy is good!” Jonghyun said, eating yet another piece.

“Then you won’t get to eat your candy tonight once you get back home,” Hyunsoo said, walking over to him and taking the candy away. “Both of you, get your shoes and jackets on, or else you’re not going.”

“Okay!” the two cried, rushing to the shoe rack and putting their shoes on.

The doorbell rang, and Jonghyun rushed to the door. He let it fly open as Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo came walking into the house. Kibum cheered, looking up from his shoes. His right shoe was on his left foot, and his other shoe was on backwards. His jacket was also on upside down.

“Why are you guys here?” Jonghyun asked, going back to putting his shoes on.

“Cause they want to get candy like you two,” Sungjong said, kneeling down to help Kibum fix his shoes. “How in the world did you get your shoe like this?”

“It’s best that you don’t ask questions,” Hyunsoo replied, walking into the room. “Did you bring the candy?”

“Yeah, Myungsoo hyung has it,” Sungjong said, pointing at Myungsoo.

“Oh, right, here,” Myungsoo said, handing her a large bag of candy.

Seconds later, the doorbell rang again and Jonghyun of course opened it. A group of kids stood out side with their pumpkin buckets, holding them out to him. One little girl said ‘trick or treat’ while smiling brightly at Jonghyun. Jonghyun turned to his mother, pointing at them. She pushed the big bag of candy at Sungyeol.

“Oppa, help them,” she told him.

“Okay!” Sungyeol cried, opening the bag of candy and taking out huge handfuls. “Hi guys! Happy Halloween! Oh, I love your Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse costumes! They’re so cute!”

“Thank you,” one of the kids said with a bright smile. “I like your owl mask.”

“Oh, thanks,” Sungyeol said, laughing.

“Oh, what are you dressing up as?” the little girl asked, spotting Jonghyun next to Sungyeol.

“Jonghyun hyung is a dragon!” Kibum said, jumping up from his spot with his newly tied shows. “Jonggie Jonggie Jonggie! Can we go see Wooie now?”

“We’re going to see Woohyun hyung?” Sungyeol asked, turning on Sungjong.

“Well, I would assume so. I did tell Sunggyu we would stop by,” Sungjong said, also standing up.

“Yay! Wooie!” Kibum cried, clapping his hands.

“You really love Woohyun, don’t you?” Myungsoo asked, ruffling Kibum’s hair.

“Anyway, kids,” Sungjong said, looking at the kids who were still at the door. “Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your candy and have a great Halloween!”

“We will, thanks!” one of the kids cried as they went rushing down the stairs to join their parents again.

“They were very cute,” Sungjong said, laughing. “Anyway, should we go then?”

“Yeah, let’s go!” Jonghyun cried, jumping up and down and swinging his pillowcase around. “I can’t wait to get lots and lots and lots of candy! We’re gonna have so much fun! I get to see lots and lots of awesome costumes! I bet Dongwoo hyung will be dressed as a dinosaur!”

“Oh, I wouldn’t doubt that,” Sungjong said, laughing and walking over to Hyunsoo.

“Thanks for taking the kids out for me,” Hyunsoo said, giving him a small hug. “I really needed a break. I thought the kids would enjoy going out with you guys anyway.”

“Of course. I hope everything goes well here tonight as well,” Sungjong said with a grin.

“There’s probably plenty of kids around. I bet in an hour all this candy will be gone,” Hyunsoo said, motioning towards the candy which Sungyeol was now eating. “Yah! Lee Sungyeol! I just yelled at the boys not to eat the candy, and now look what you’re doing!”

“But I wanted candy!” Sungyeol cried as Hyunsoo snatched the candy out of his hands.

“Well this isn’t how you get candy,” Hyunsoo said, bringing the candy into the kitchen. “Sungjong, don’t let that dummy bother you at all. If you have to, just leave him stranded in a graveyard or something. That will surely teach him how to behave.”

“I will take that into mind,” Sungjong said, laughing.

“Can we go now?” Jonghyun asked, bouncing impatiently. “I really want to go.”

“Just a second, Jonghyun. You still have plenty of time,” Hyunsoo said as she joined them again. “Now anyway, bring them back by ten. I expect you won’t keep them out that late.”

“Don’t worry, they’ll be home on time,” Sungjong said, nodding his head in agreement. “I want to get a good night’s sleep before class tomorrow. You know what it’s like having Kindergarteners to take care of. Especially after they’ve had candy.”

“Yeah, I know,” Hyunsoo said, nodding her head in agreement. “Now hurry and go.”

“Hyung! We should get this candy!” Woohyun cried, throwing a huge bag of candy into the cart.

“Woohyun, we already have four large bags of candy. This is enough to feed two LARGE armies. We don’t need anymore,” Sunggyu said with a deep sigh.

“But there’s a LOT of kids, hyung. And kids LOVE candy. I think they’ll love this,” Woohyun said, going to the next row of candy. “Oh, lollipops! Perfect!”

“Woohyun, we have enough candy. I don’t want to have to pay for all of this. I think we’re done,” Sunggyu said, pulling Woohyun by the elbow and dragging him away. “We’ll have candy for another year now.”

“No, I bet Kibum and Jonghyun are gonna end up with more candy than this by the end of the night,” Woohyun said, detaching himself from Sunggyu and pushing the cart forward. “But what are we having for dinner.”

“We’re gonna have Chinese takeout,” Sunggyu stated, walking ahead of Woohyun.

“Oh, perfect! And what movie are we going to watch?” Woohyun asked. “Can it be a horror movie? Oh please let it be a horror movie! Can it be the Ring? I love that movie so much!”

“Woohyun, we don’t have that movie with Korean subtitles. It’s really hard to find online,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “We can watch something else, like The Cat or The Host or something.”

“The Cat was a boring horror movie. Let’s watch the Conjuring. We just ordered that movie! Let’s watch it, Gyu! Come on! It will be amazing!” Woohyun cried, stopping by the snack section and grabbing a pack of cookies.

“Fine, we’ll watch it,” Sunggyu said as he continued walking forward, not even noticing that Woohyun had stopped.

Woohyun on the other hand turned into the snack section, grabbing a back of chips and a large bag of popcorn. He then looked at the soda, which was on the other side of the aisle, and grabbed a twelve pack of Pepsi. He then continued down the aisle until he found the animal crackers. He started filling the cart with that, grinning happily. Just as he was about to put in a forth pack, a hand stopped him.

“We have enough there, don’t you think?” Sunggyu asked, taking the cart away from Woohyun and leaving him standing in the middle of the aisle.

“Hyung! Wait for me!” Woohyun cried, running after him.

“Well, don’t hang around the snack section then. I’m surprised all the food in the house isn’t gone, with all the food you like to eat and everything,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head.

“But food is amazing! I love experimenting with things all the time,” Woohyun explained as they went to the cash register. “You know a chef likes trying new things to cook. We need a variety, hyung. That’s always the best.”

“Whatever you say,” Sunggyu said, rolling his eyes. “Now let’s hurry. Sungjong just called and said they’re gonna stop by sometime tonight. He says Kibum keeps chanting your name.”

“That’s because I’m amazing,” Woohyun cried with a huge gummy smile.

“Whatever you say,” Sunggyu said again, stacking all their groceries onto the check out counter.

“You know you love me, Gyu,” Woohyun said, taking the now empty cart and pushing it towards the cart section of the store.

When he came back, all the food and candy was already placed in bags. Woohyun took half the bags and they walked to the car together. They placed each of the bags into the back, and then headed to the front. Woohyun took the keys from Sunggyu and got into the driver’s seat. He started the car and they backed out of the parking space.

By the time they got back to their house, they could already see trick or treaters out. They hurriedly got out of the car and grabbed their groceries, running inside. Woohyun took out a large bowl, dumping the first bag of candy into it. Sunggyu went about to calling a Chinese restaurant for takeout. Before they knew it, the doorbell rang.

Woohyun went to the door with the large bowl of candy. He opened the door, not even looking at who it was. He took out a huge handful of candy, saying happy Halloween to his guest. As he looked up he found Hoya and Dongwoo walking right past him into the house. Woohyun frowned and placed the candy back into the bowl, putting it on the ground next to the door.

“Way to just barge right on through,” Woohyun said, shutting the door moodily.

“Well, you’re the one who didn’t even look up at us,” Hoya stated, as he walked over to Sunggyu. “Hi Hyung, we decided to come and crash the party.”

“That’s fine,” Sunggyu said, waving his hand in dismissal. “We’re getting ready to watch the Conjuring. I also just ordered takeout.”

“Chinese?” Dongwoo asked, plopping down on the couch.

“You got it,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “Woohyun, will you start the movie?”

“Fine,” Woohyun said, stomping into the room and turning the tv on. “You guys are so mean! Not even saying hi to me!”

“Well, you didn’t say hi either, so why should we?” Hoya asked, joining Dongwoo on the couch. “It’s your own fault.”

“How is it my fault?” Woohyun asked, putting the movie into the dvd player and pressing play. “Hyung, will you get the lights?”

“Yeah, of course!” Sunggyu called, turning the lights off almost immediately.

“You guys are ruining mine and Gyu’s date,” Woohyun said, plopping onto the floor and leaning against the couch.

“You guys live with each other. You get to go on dates every single night. I don’t think we’re interrupting anything,” Hoya stated as the movie started.

“Will you guys stop arguing?” Sunggyu asked, sitting next to Woohyun on the floor.

“Sorry hyung,” Woohyun said, wrapping his arms around Sunggyu’s waist.

“Whatever,” Sunggyu said, rolling his eyes. “Now shush.”

“Doorbell,” Hoya stated, the second the doorbell rang.

“Woohyun, go get it,” Sunggyu said, pushing Woohyun off of him.

“But I don’t want to,” Woohyun whined, pouting.

“Then I’ll turn off the movie,” Sunggyu suggested, pointing towards the screen.

“No! Don’t do that!” Woohyun cried, jumping up and running towards the door.

He threw the door open to reveal a group of kids. Behind them he could see Jonghyun and Kibum rushing up. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo were trailing behind him. Before Woohyun could even get a word out to the first group of kids, Jonghyun and Kibum barged right past them and into the house. Kibum immediately attached himself to Woohyun, shouting his name.

“Wooie! I missed you!” Kibum cried.

“Kibum! Stop that!” Sungjong cried, also running into the house. “Sorry kids.”

“Here, have some candy,” Sungyeol said, picking up the large bowl Woohyun had set down earlier and passing it out to the kids. “Happy Halloween. Thanks for coming.”

“Can we come in too?” a small boy asked, eyeing Kibum and Jonghyun.

“Sorry, but I’m gonna have to say no,” Sunggyu said, joining the commotion at the door.

“But why do those two kids get to go in?” another boy asked, pointing at Kibum and Jonghyun.

Kibum was still attached to Woohyun, while Jonghyun was taking about five handfuls of candy and shoving them into his pillow case. He then put the same amount in Kibum’s, grinning widely. Woohyun, on the other hand, was trying to pull Kibum off of him. The little boy had a death grip around his neck. He felt as if he were being suffocated by the boy.

“They’re my nephews!” Sungyeol cried, grinning at the kids.

“But you came into the house too,” a kid said, pointing an accusing finger at Sungyeol. “You don’t live here.”

“Sungyeol’s our friend,” Woohyun explained, finally taking Kibum off of him. “And so are these boys. Sorry kids.”

“Aww! Can’t we come in?” one of the boys asked, pouting. “We wanna watch that movie with you.”

“Movie?!” Jonghyun asked with wide eyes. “I wanna watch a movie!”

“Jonghyun, we can’t stay and watch a movie. We need to finish our trick or treating. We only came to see Woohyun and Sung-“ Sungjong started, but was ignored by the energetic boy.

“Dino hyung! You’re here!” Jonghyun cried, spotting Dongwoo on the couch. “Dino hyung! Why aren’t you in your dinosaur costume? Why aren’t you at your house? We went there earlier, but you weren’t there! Where were you, hyung? I missed you!”

“Hi Jonghyun,” Dongwoo said, pausing the movie. “Sorry, but we decided to come here instead. We wanted to crash Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung’s party.”

“Party?!” Jonghyun cried, turning on Woohyun and Sunggyu. “You’re throwing a party without inviting me?”

“No, we’re not throwing a party,” Sunggyu said, waving at the kids before closing the door.  “We’re just watching a movie and passing out candy for the kids.”

“Candy candy candy!” Kibum cried, jumping up and down. “We got lots and lots of candy!”

“Oh yeah? How much?” Woohyun asked, smiling at the small boy.

“Their pillowcase is almost full,” Sungjong said, indicating the bag he was holding in his hand.

“Already? It’s only 7!” Sunggyu cried with wide eyes. “Those kids were the first ones here!”

“They live in a rich neighborhood, hyung,” Sungjong stated, rolling his eyes. “They give out a lot of candy.”

“Well that makes sense,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “We’re giving out a lot of candy too. Woohyun decided to buy five large bags of candy.”

“Of course he did,” Sungjong stated, rolling his eyes. “And it looks like Jonghyun took ownership of half of the first bag.”

“I guess so,” Sunggyu said, looking at the little boy, who was trying to open the wrapper to a new candy.

“No you don’t,” Sungjong said, taking the candy away from him. “Your mother said no more eating candy for tonight. You already ate a whole bag of it.”

“But I want it!” Jonghyun cried, pouting at him.

“No more,” Sungjong said, shaking his head. “Now, we have three hours left and we still have a lot of places to go. Let’s go boys.”

“But I don’t want to go! I wanna stay here with Woohyun and Sunggyu and Dino and Hoya!” Jonghyun cried. “They’re watching a movie!”

“It’s not a movie for kids, Jonghyun. Now listen to Sungjong,” Sunggyu said, frowning at the boy.

“It is TOO a movie for kids,” Jonghyun said, nodding his head repeatedly.

“Oh no it’s not,” Woohyun said, shaking his head. “Now, you got candy from us. It’s time to leave. Go have fun with Sungyeollie hyung.”

“Yeah! We can watch a movie later!” Sungyeol cried. “But we should go, Jonghyunnie. And then when we get back, we can surprise your mom with how much candy we got!”

“Yeah, and you can give her some of it, too,” Sungjong agreed, picking up Kibum and placing him on his shoulders. “She will be so surprised. She’ll be very happy, too. Don’t you want her to be happy.

“Yeah! It’s always good when mommy is happy,” Jonghyun said, nodding his head in agreement.

“Mommy can have my candy too!” Kibum cried, grinning widely. “I have lots and lots. I won’t eat it all.”

“Mommy won’t let you eat it all. It’s too much for a baby,” Jonghyun said, shaking his head.

“I’m not a baby,” Kibum said, pouting. “I’m three!”

“And I’m six, so you’re a baby!” Jonghyun cried, sticking his tongue out.

“Alright you two, no more fighting,” Sungjong said with a sigh. “Anyway, we have to go. You guys have fun in here. I’ll see you guys later.”

“Alright, you have fun with the boys,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “I bet you’ll have a blast out there. Don’t let the kids get kidnapped. Have fun. Happy Halloween!”

“Happy Halloween, hyung,” Sungjong said, before he, Jonghyun, Kibum, Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked out the door.


A/N I really really really hoped you like this! It's probably so different from what you're used to. It's because of my new story, Where We Begin. I've been writing so much for that story! Already 36 chapters >< It's influenced my writing by a lot. You'll probably really like it, all of you. I really hope you'll check it out. If anything, I'll update that story weekly. Well, except this week cause of my Halloween specials.

But maybe I'll update it by my birthday!! My birthday is a week from tomorrow (so excited). I'll be 18!! Woop! Oooh, speaking of tomorrow, it's my boyfriend's and my first month anniversary. That's right, I have a boyfriend now!! :D (BUT I STILL LOVE WOOHYUN THE MOST! I WILL NEVER DITCH HIM!)

Hahaha, since the time we've been missing, Destiny and Request came out! Who else loves those songs as much as me?! Request is just such a perfect song! So is Destiny! All of it is just amazingness! I love it all so so so so so so so so so much!!!! <3

Oh, by the way, I'm gonna write Halloween specials for 4 of my other stories and post them here: Infinite Halloween Here I'll put a brief of each of my stories, which you guys might want to check out! If you love this story, then you'll definitely read them! The specials have nothing to do with the plot, but you'll get a feel of the characters! You'll love them!! You can easily read the specials without giving anything away! If you like the specials, then you'll love the stories!! :D Please check them out! This one is the third to be posted, so please stay tuned!!