Fourteen

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Fourteen

"Wooie! Wooie! Wooie!" Kibum exclaimed as he climbed Woohyun like he was a playground.

"Kibum, you know I love you," Woohyun said as he peeled the child off of him and held him at arm’s length, "But you're messing up my hair."

"I want to hang out with Wooie!" Jonghyun whined as he sat down on Woohyun's lap, "Wooie, I want to play a game!"

"I want to play a game, too!" Kibum exclaimed, "I wanna play! I wanna play!"

"You can play," Woohyun said as he placed Kibum on the ground, "But what game?"

"I like to play tag," Jonghyun said and he smiled at Woohyun.

"No," Kibum whined, "You always win. I want to play blocks."

"We played blocks an hour ago," Jonghyun said as he frowned.

"How about legos?" Kibum asked as he smiled.

"That's basically the same thing," Jonghyun said, crossing his arms.

"We're not going to play a game unless you two agree on one," Woohyun said as his phone went off.

"I wanna play games on your phone!" Kibum said, putting his arms out so Woohyun would give the phone to him.

"How about no," Woohyun said as his phone started vibrating. He checked his phone to see Sunggyu was calling.

"Who is it, Wooie?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's my Gyu," Woohyun said as he answered the phone, "One second boys."

"Boys?" Sunggyu asked from the other line. "Who are you talking to?"

"I'm babysitting Kibum and Jonghyun," Woohyun said.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked as he started laughing, "And how's that going for you?"

"Wooie, let me play!" Kibum whined, "I wanna play!"

"That's not fair," Jonghyun yelled, "I want to play, too!"

"That should sum it up for you," Woohyun said, knowing that Sunggyu could hear what the boys were complaining about.

"Sounds eventful," Sunggyu said, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out, but I guess you can't. I'm pretty sure you need help, can I come over?"

"Please," Woohyun said, "I haven't babysat before."

"I'm on my way," Sunggyu said.

"Who was that?" Kibum asked as Woohyun hung up.

"It was obviously Sunggyu hyung," Jonghyun said, rolling his eyes. "He said that when he answered the phone."

"I want to play with Gyu hyung and Wooie!" Kibum exclaimed, "We can play blocks!"

"I don't want to play blocks," Jonghyun said, crossing his arms again, "I want to play tag."

"Why don't you guys agree on something?" Woohyun asked.

"I want this," Kibum said as he snatched Woohyun's phone out of his hands.

"Wait, Kibum, give it back," Woohyun said, reaching to grab his phone but Jonghyun grabbed it before he could.

"I'm hungry," Jonghyun said as he started touching random apps on Woohyun's phone and texting people.

"What do you want to eat?" Woohyun asked as he took his phone back, "I'll cook you something."

"I don’t know," Jonghyun said, "I'm just hungry."

"We just ate," Kibum said when there was a knock at the door.

"A visitor!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he ran towards the front door.

"Is that Gyu?" Kibum asked.

"I hope so," Woohyun said as he sighed and got up from his seat on the couch.

"I'm here!" Sungyeol yelled, bursting through the front door before Jonghyun could get to it and as a huge dog came barreling through the house. “Good thing I was just around the corner. Myungsoo’s on his way.”

"Sungyeol! What are you doing here and why is there a dog here?" Woohyun asked as the dog jumped on Woohyun, causing him to fall over.

"Doggie!" Kibum yelled as he ran towards a dog.

"You texted me that you wanted a dog," Sungyeol said as he looked at Woohyun confused.

"I wanted a hot dog Yeollie hyung!" Jonghyun whined, "Not a dog!"

"Please Sungyeol, Sunggyu is on his way over. Get the dog out of the house," Woohyun said, sighing as he pushed the dog off of him.

"No! I wanna keep him!" Kibum whined, hugging a dog that was twice his size.

"No," Woohyun said.

"I'm here!" Myungsoo yelled as he ran to where everyone was, "I have all the film you want!"

"I said I wanted fun!" Jonghyun pouted. “Wooie hyung’s phone changed my words.”

"Fun?" Myungsoo asked as he checked his phone again.

"Oh my gosh," Woohyun said right after he heard another knock at the door. "You two and the dog need to leave out the back door, now."

As Myungsoo, Sungyeol and the dog went out the back door; Woohyun answered the front door to be greeted by his boyfriend, Jonghyun following behind him.

"You texted me random numbers and symbols," Sunggyu said, "Did you forget to text or something?"

"Who didn't you text?" Woohyun asked, turning around to face Jonghyun.

"I only texted the people I know. Gyu hyung, Myungie hyung, Yeollie hyung, Hoya hyung, Dino hyung, Jongie hyung, and mommy," Jonghyun said, listing off the names.

"Please tell me you didn't," Woohyun said.

"If it helps you sleep at night," Jonghyun said.

"Woohyun, do you know what time it is?" Sunggyu asked as he quickly checked the time on his watch.

"It's about nine thirty," Woohyun said, checking the time on his phone.

"When is your bed time?" Sunggyu asked, crouching down to Jonghyun's level so their eyes met.

"Bedtime?" Jonghyun asked pretending to look confused, "We have no bedtime."

"Yeah!" Kibum exclaimed as he walked up to the rest of the guys, "No bedtime!"

"When do you usually go to bed?" Sunggyu asked.

"Bedtime? Bed? I've never heard of such a thing," Jonghyun said as he studied the older male in front of him. "What planet are you from?"

"Yeah! What planet are you from?" Kibum asked, "On this planet, we have no bedtime."

"What did Hyunsoo tell you about their bedtime?" Sunggyu asked, turning to Woohyun.

"I think she mentioned that they were to go to bed around seven," Woohyun said as he thought about it, "I guess we just lost track of time."

"Okay, you boys need to brush your teeth," Sunggyu said as he ushered the boys towards the bathroom.

"I want Wooie to brush my teeth for me," Kibum said, "Please?"

"I can brush my own teeth," Jonghyun said. “Kibum, brush your own teeth.”

“Just quickly brush your teeth and get dressed into pajamas and we’ll meet you in your bedrooms,”Sunggyu said as the boys walked into the bathroom.


"I want a story," Kibum said as he yawned, walking into Jonghyun’s room where everyone was.

"But you're so tired," Woohyun said as he tucked in an unhappy Jonghyun, "What about a story tomorrow?"

“Hyung, I don’t want to go to bed,” Jonghyun pouted.

"I want a story now," Kibum said, "Please? I promise I'm not tired."

"How about we make up a story?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yay! Yay! Jonghyun, Gyu and Wooie are telling us a story!" Kibum exclaimed.

“I can hear,” Jonghyun said. “You don’t have to shout.”

“What do you want it to be about?” Sunggyu asked Kibum.

“I don’t know,” Kibum said, “Ask Wooie Hyung.”

“Okay, Woohyun, what should the story be about?” Sunggyu asked, looking for the younger male who he saw was in bed next to Jonghyun.

"Did Wooie fall asleep before the story?" Kibum asked as Jonghyun poked the older boy who was in bed with him.

"I guess so," Sunggyu said, looking at his boyfriend who was asleep in Jonghyun's bed.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Jonghyun asked.

"You can sleep in your mother's bed," Sunggyu said.

"Where will you sleep?" Kibum asked.

"I can take the couch," Sunggyu said as he smiled, "You two need to get to sleep."

"One second," Kibum said as he started drawing on Woohyun's face.

"Kibum, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked.

"I found this marker, and I wanted to draw a picture, but we had no paper," Kibum said as he looked up from his masterpiece on Woohyun's face. "I'm sorry Gyu hyung."

"I want to draw on Wooie's face," Jonghyun said as he looked at Sunggyu with pleading eyes, "He did fall asleep in my bed."

"Well, you really shouldn't write on people's faces," Sunggyu said as there was knocking on the door. "I'll be back."

Sunggyu walked from Jonghyun’s room to the front door, and opened it up to see someone he wasn’t expecting.

"Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked.

"Hey!" Sungyeol said, "I'm back!"

"They are all in Jonghyun's room," Sunggyu said as he pointed towards Jonghyun's room. “What do you mean you’re back.”

"I was here earlier.Thanks hyung," Sungyeol said as he went towards the bedroom.

Sunggyu signed as he walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. He then realized that he left Sungyeol in the room with the kids. He knew there could be trouble with that, as Sungyeol himself acted like a kid. He walked to Jonghyun’s room to see Sungyeol hovering over Woohyun.

"What is going on here?" Sunggyu asked as he walked into the room, seeing that, after Sungyeol moved aside, Woohyun's face had turned into a drawing board.

"I drew a butterfly," Kibum said as he smiled to himself.

"I drew Gyu and Wooie hyung holding hands," Jonghyun said, pointing at the stick figures.

"I drew a heart around you two," Sungyeol said, laughing.

"How has Woohyun not woken up?" Sunggyu asked.

"He's passed out," Sungyeol said as he kept poking Woohyun, "He must have been really tired. Probably because the kids ran all the energy out of him.”

"Okay, everybody, bed time," Sunggyu said as he pointed towards the door out of the room.

"But hyung!" Sungyeol whined, "I'm not tired."

"Not you Sungyeol," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "Kibum and Jonghyun."

"Oh," Sungyeol said, "Yeah, bed time boys."

"But hyung! I'm not tired!" Jonghyun said, mocking Sungyeol.

"Neither am I hyung," Kibum said, "I'm not tired."

"Who will you two listen to?" Sunggyu asked.

"Wooie hyung," Kibum said as he started jumping on Woohyun. "Wooie hyung never told us to go to bed."

"Woohyun is sleeping," Sunggyu said, going to pull the kid off of his boyfriend.

Woohyun groaned as he moved around on the bed, finally waking up. "Am I in Jonghyun's bed? Why was Kibum jumping on me?”

"Yeah, you're on my bed," Jonghyun said. "It's okay though."

"I'm sorry Jonghyun," Woohyun said, "I was just tired."

Sunggyu tried not to laugh, remembering that Kibum, Jonghyun, and Sungyeol had drawn on Woohyun's face. He looked to the end side table by Kibum and saw that they used sharpies. Now Sunggyu was really laughing.

"What's so funny Gyu?" Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol started laughing after he realized what Sunggyu was looking at. Kibum started pointed at Woohyun's face, lauging and then Jonghyun gave a chuckle.

"Seriously, what's so funny?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Whatever you do, don't look in the mirror," Sungyeol said, trying to contain his laughter.

"What are you guys talking about?" Woohyun asked, rushing into the bathroom. When he saw all the writing on his face he screamed. He rushed back into Jonghyun's room, "Oh my gosh my beautiful face!"

"You still look good," Sunggyu said as he smiled. “I can date a drawing board.”

"What markers were used?" Woohyun asked looking around, and then his fell on the sharpies on the endside table. "Tell me you didn't use sharpies."

"Silly Wooie," Kibum said, "Those are markers."

"Kibum, this is permenant marker, that means that this," Woohyun said as he pointed at his face, "Won't come off."

"It adds character," Jonghyun said, "Just saying."

"It's an improvement," Sungyeol said as he crossed his arms, "You should be thanking us."

“You don’t look terrible,”Sunggyu said, “Now help me get these kids to bed.”

“I don’t wanna go to bed,”Jonghyun pouted and whined again.

“Guess what, Jonghyun,”Sungyeol said as he turned towards the younger boy.

“What?” Jonghyun asked.

“Tag, you’re it,” Sungyeol said as he tapped Jonghyun and then bolted from the room.

“I’ll get him! I’ll win this game!” Jonghyun yelled as he ran from the room after Sungyeol.

Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged knowingly glances. It was going to be a long night.
________________________________________________________________
Author's note: Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! I'll edit it tomorrow since I'm really tired and I haven't really slept in a while! But anyway, Love you all!