Five

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Five

 "So, what movie do you want to see?" Woohyun asked as he pulled into the movie theater parking lot.

"I don't know," Sunggyu said, "There are a lot playing today."

"How 'bout we see all of them?" Woohyun asked as he turned the car off.

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'll show you," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Sunggyu and got out of the car.

"Woohyun," Sunggyu said as he got out of the car, "What do you mean?"

"Just follow my lead and don't say anything," Woohyun said as he walked into the theater, "I got this."

"I'm scared," Sunggyu said as he followed Woohyun up to the ticket attendant.

"Hello," Woohyun said as he flashed a huge grin at the attendant, "I'd like two tickets to... The Hobbit."

"Okay," the attendant said, "That will be twenty dollars."

"Sounds good," Woohyun said as he handed his gift card to the worker.

The attendant swiped Woohyun's gift card and then handed it back with two tickets, "Okay, have fun."

"We will," Woohyun said as he took the tickets and his gift card from the attendant, "We're on a date."

"No we aren't!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Don't listen to him," Woohyun said, "He's in denial of his true feelings."

"Hey! Don't lie!" Sunggyu screamed.

"Have fun," The attendant repeated as he laughed.

"Let's go, grandpa," Woohyun said as he walked up to the other ticket attendant.

"Aish, I'm no grandpa!" Sunggyu yelled as he followed Woohyun.

"Grandpa or hamster, you choose," Woohyun said as he reached the other attendant, "Hello."

"Hey," The other attendant said, "Are you two... dating?"

"Yep!" Woohyun said as he smiled and handed his ticket to the worker, "He's quite the character."

"I can tell," the attendant said as Sunggyu walked up to them.

"I know you're talking about me," Sunggyu said.

"So how long have you two been dating?" The attendant asked.

"We aren't dating," Sunggyu said sternly.

"Not that long," Woohyun said as he smiled, "Actually, this is our first date."

"You two are adorable," the attendant said as he gave Woohyun's ticket stub back and took Sunggyu's.

"Thanks," Woohyun said, still smiling.

"I give up," Sunggyu said as he got his ticket stub back.

"That's because you are a grandpa," Woohyun said.

"Theater eight," The attendant said as he smiled, "have fun on your date."

"Thanks!" Woohyun said as he took Sunggyu's hand and pulled him to theater eight.

"Well... thanks for buying me a ticket to the hobbit," Sunggyu said, "I don't think I actually want to see that, though."

"You're welcome," Woohyun said as he let go of Sunggyu's hand, "Now stop nagging. I have a plan."

"And what is that?" Sunggyu asked as they walked into the theater.

"We'll see a little bit of each movie," Woohyun said as they picked a seat, "How does that sound?"

"Like I'm going to be one confused person today," Sunggyu said.

"It'll be fun," Woohyun said as he sat down, "Trust me."

"Trust you?" Sungyu asked as he laughed and sat down next to Woohyun, "That's scary."

"Shush," Woohyun said as he pulled out his phone, "The movie is going to start soon."

"And that's when you feel it's the right time to text?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes," Woohyun said, "I just have to send a message to my workers."

"You work a lot," Sunggyu said.

"Look who is talking," Woohyun said as he put his phone away, "Look! The movie is going to start." 

"Okay," Sunggyu said, "So when are we switching theaters?"

"Whenever you want," Woohyun said.

"How many movies do we have to see?" Sunggyu asked.

"Six," Woohyun said.

"So... let's go sneak into another one," Sunggyu said.

"The Tower is playing in the theater next to us," Woohyun said, "Wanna go?"

"Yes," Sunggyu said. "Let's see how many different theaters we can go in within the two hours we are here."

"Sounds like fun," Woohyun said as he got up but then turned towards Sunggyu and smiled, "You better keep up grandpa."

"I can keep up," Sunggyu said, "Now let's go."

"Okay," Woohyun said as he walked out of The Hobbit and into the next theater which was playing The Tower.

"Let's sit in the back," Sunggyu said.

"You have plans for us?" Woohyun asked as he winked at Sunggyu.

"No!" Sunggyu yelled, "I.. gosh. I didn't want to annoy people who are trying to watch the movie when we get up and leave."

"You're so caring," Woohyun said as he went towards the back of the theater.

"So I say we watch about twenty minutes of it, go to another movie, and then come back," Sunggyu said as he followed Woohyun.

"We have four more movies to go to," Woohyun said, "We should see the beginning of each movie and try to guess the ending."

"Yes!" Sunggyu said as he and Woohyun sat down, "So what movie after this?"

"Uh," Woohyun whispered, "The Last Stand."

"Oh," Sunggyu said, "Sounds intense."

"I have a proposition," Woohyun said.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"We try to guess the ending of the movies while only watching the beginnings. Who ever gets the most right gets treated to dinner by the other person," Woohyun said.

"You are on," Sunggyu whispered.

"Great," Woohyun said as he smiled, "So we already have our second date planned."


 "Come on!" Dongwoo yelled excitedly as he and Hoya arrived at the arcade.

"Wow, you're really excited," Hoya said as he smiled, watching Dongwoo run ahead of him, "I'm glad."

"Hoya, this is a place full of endless possibilities," Dongwoo said as he turned towards Hoya, standing in the doorway.

"Well, I haven't been here in a while," Hoya said as he caught up with Dongwoo, "Except to buy the gift card of course."

"You're going to have the best time here," Dongwoo said, "And you're with me, which makes everything better."

"I bet," Hoya said as they walked into the arcade, "But you're going to have the time of your life because you're with me."

"The time of my life... beating you?" Dongwoo asked as he smiled.

"You underestimate me," Hoya said as he smiled back.

"And you've never seen me at an arcade," Dongwoo said as he walked up to the worker, "I'm a master."

"What will you two be needing today?" She asked as she smiled.

"An unlimited band for each of us," Dongwoo said as he read the sign behind her, "And fifty coins to start off with."

"Okay," She said as she typed the numbers into the cash register, "That will be forty-eight fifty."

"Sounds good," Dongwoo said as he handed her his gift card.

"I wonder what we should do first," Hoya said as he looked around, "Woah, is that a lazer maze?"

"Yep," The worker said as she handed the gift card back to Dongwoo, "You have to go through the maze without touching the lazers and whoever has the best time wins."

"We are so doing that," Dongwoo said as he put on his wrist band, "I'm going to win."

"Don't be so sure about that," Hoya said as he put on his wrist band also.

"Well let's go see who the winner actually is," Dongwoo said as he took the coins and started walking towards it, "Which we all know will be me."

"You're just asking for humiliation," Hoya said as he followed, "Let's not forget, I am the dancer."

"Let's settle this like men," Dongwoo said as he walked up to the attendant, "We'd like to do this."

"Okay," the attendant said as she smiled, "Well I'll show you how it works. Follow me."

Dongwoo and Hoya followed her into the maze which had lazers everywhere.

"Basically what this is, is a circle. There are lazers everywhere. Trip one and add on to your time," She said. "There are various checkpoints. Two flashing yellow checkpoints on the walls as you see, and to end you have to press the flashing red ending button. If you miss a checkpoint you add onto your time. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Hoya said, "When can we start?"

She laughed, "You can start whenever. But it's one person at a time. Who wants to go first?"

"Me," Dongwoo and Hoya said at the same time.

"You know what, it's your gift," Hoya said, "You can go first."

"No, no, no," Dongwoo said, "You got it for me. You go first."

"Do you two want to flip a coin?" She asked.

"No," Hoya said, "I'll go first."

"Okay, now come step on this box over here," the attendant said, "And I'll go back to my computer and start the game."

"Are you scared?" Hoya asked as he turned towards Dongwoo when she left.

"Scared about what?" Dongwoo asked.

"Me beating you," Hoya said as he smiled at Dongwoo.

"Look," Dongwoo said as he pointed into the maze, "The lazer disappeared."

"That's because she's setting up the game," Hoya said.

"Okay," She said as she came back, "The game starts when you step out of the box."

"Like this?" Hoya asked as he put one foot out of the box and all of a sudden the lazers appeared again.

"I think so," Dongwoo said, "Now go, your time has started.

Hoya swiftly went under lasers, and over lasers, being careful not to touch any of them. When he got to the first checkpoint he pushed the button and was on his way to the next.

"Hey! How are you so good at this?" Dongwoo asked.

"I might've done this before," Hoya said as he jumped over a lazer, then rolled under another.

"Uh huh," Dongwoo said as he crossed his arms, "Might have."

"You're just jealous," Hoya said as he pressed the second checkpoint, "And stop talking. You're going to mess me up."

"Oh?" Dongwoo asked as he smiled, "Well then Hoya, guess what?"

"What?" Hoya asked as he became stuck. He had to make himself small for this next one in order to make it to the red light to end the game.

"I said guess," Dongwoo said.

"I don't know," Hoya said as he tried to get through the lazer but accidently hit it, making a beeping noise before he pushed the red button, "Crap. This better be good, Dongwoo. What is it?"

"I'm going to beat you," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

"You're time was fifty two seconds," the attendant said, "That's really good. I'm actually pretty sure that's our best time."

"Thanks," Hoya said as he kept studying Dongwoo, "Okay dino. Your turn."

"I got this," Dongwoo said as he stepped in the box Hoya started at.

"Let me set up the game for you," The attendant said as she ran off.

"Still think you're going to beat me?" Hoya asked as he smiled.

"Yes," Dongwoo said as he smiled back.

"Okay, you can start now," The attendant said as Dongwoo stepped outside of the box, making lazers appear.

Dongwoo did exactly what Hoya did, he was also swift and efficiently went though the lazers without touching them. He hit the checkpoints and quickly went to the next.

"Let me guess," Hoya said, "You've done this before also."

"Shush," Dongwoo said, "You're going to mess me up."

"Really?" Hoya asked.

"No," Dongwoo said as he rolled under some lazers.

"Gosh," Hoya said, "How many times have you done this?"

"Just a couple," Dongwoo said as he hit the second checkpoint and was on his way to the end.

"Oh, now you're stuck like I am," Hoya said as he smiled.

"I've never figured out how to get passed this corner," Dongwoo said as he slowly lifted himself over a lazer, but made sure to stay under the other one. After he made it though he hit the button to end it.

"Woah, you did it without touching any lazers," Hoya said.

"I know," Dongwoo said, "I'm a pro. What can I say?"

"And you're time is also fifty two... woah," the attendant said.

"Re-match?" Hoya said as he smiled towards Dongwoo.

"Of course," Dongwoo said, "But I'm going to win."


"Do I look okay?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol as they walked up to his front door.

"Of course," Sungyeol said, "You always do."

"This will be fun," Sungjong said as he walked up behind Myungsoo and Sungyeol. "I'm glad I caught you two outside the house. I have presents!"

"Sungjong!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he turned to the younger man, "I'm glad you could make it. Who are those for?"

"You, Myungsoo, and  Daeyeol. Oh, I also have presents for Hyunsoo's parents and your mom," Sungjong said as he smiled.

"Well, let's get out of the cold," Sungyeol said as he knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Hyunsoo yelled from inside the house.

Momentarily the door flew open and Hyunsoo stood there while Jonghyun walked up behind her.

"Myunggie hyung! Sungyeollie hyung! Jongie hyung!" Jonghyun said as he ran towards the three guys.

"Hey!" Sungyeol exclaimed as Jonghyun ran up to him.

"Come on in!" Hyunsoo said as she smiled, "Daeyeol is here already. Our parents will be here momentarily."

"Daeyeollie hyung is here!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Sungyeol! Is that you?" Sungyeol heard his brother call from inside the house.

"Come on guys," Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo and Sungjong, "Daeyeol wants to meet you."

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong walked into the house behind Hyunsoo and Sungjong. When they reached the living room they saw Daeyeol playing with Kibum.

"Daeyeol!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he smiled at his brother, "This is Myungsoo and Sungjong."

"Hello," Daeyeol said as he smiled at Myungsoo and Sungjong.

"Wow," Myungsoo said, "You guys... look so much alike."

"So we've been told," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "Yet I'm the better looking one."

"Or so he thinks," Daeyeol said as he smiled again.

"I know," Sungyeol said.

"You two," Hyunsoo said as she laughed. "You both look good."

"Yes!" Kibum exclaimed which made everyone laugh.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"It must be our parents," Hyunsoo said as he walked towards the front door, "Coming!"

"Mom is excited to see you," Daeyeol said, "And to meet Myungsoo and Sungjong, of course."

"Of course," Sungyeol said, "I haven't seen her for a while."

"Sungyeollie! Daeyeollie!" Sungyeol and Daeyeol's mom yelled as she neared the living room.

"Mom!" Sungyeol exclaimed when his mom came into view, "This is Myungsoo and Sungjong!"

"Nice to meet you," Myungsoo said.

"Nice to meet you!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"You two seem like nice boys," Sungyeol's mom said as she smiled.

"They are," Hyungsoo said as he walked up behind Sungyeol's mom with her parents.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Kibum and Jonghyun exclaimed as they ran towards their grandparents.

"Everyone is here!" Hyunsoo exclaimed, "We can have our Christmas dinner to start off."

"I brought gifts," Sungjong said as he handed the presents to the rightful owner.

"Thank you, Sungjong," Sungyeol and Myungsoo exclaimed as they got their gifts.

"Even one for me," Daeyeol said as he smiled, "Thank you."

"Thank you, Sungjong," Hyunsoo's parents and Sungyeol's mom said.

"You're welcome," Sungjong said as he smiled.

"Mommy," Jonghyun said as he tugged at him mom, "I'm hungry."

"Me too! Me too!" Kibum exclaimed.

"Okay, okay," Hyunsoo said, "I'll open this present later Sungjong. I have food ready for everyone!"

"We brought gifts also," Hyunsoo's parents said, "So did Yeollie's mom. We'll distribute them after dinner."

"Merry Christmas!" Kibum exclaimed, "Mommy said it was Christmas."

"Well, we are celebrating Christmas," Sungjong said as he smiled.

"Thanks for inviting me," Myungsoo said as he turned towards Sungyeol.

"No problem," Sungyeol said as he smiled, "And I can tell that they like you already."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry it took so long. Kay... You're turn! :). Also thank you for subscribing and commenting and reading!