Nineteen

Built By

 

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Nineteen

Dongwoo sat out back in Hyunsoo’s garden, staring at the stars. He couldn’t believe that life had taken such an unexpected turn for him. Winning an award for dancing was one thing, but winning the love of his life was another. Dongwoo couldn’t even begin to fathom the luck he had in the last week. really, the luck the whole group was having in the past month has been truly unbelievable. The seven of them met only a month ago, and each of them had found themselves luckier than ever before. Yet somehow Dongwoo had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Besides, not everything can last forever.

The wind picked up, blowing Dongwoo’s hair into his face as these thoughts came to his mind. Sighing, Dongwoo averted his gaze to his hands. Everything was happening too soon. Life couldn’t be this easy. Not without bumps in the road. Dongwoo knows something is going to happen. He knew that it would be soon. He just hoped it wouldn’t be him and Hoya.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” a voice asked as Hoya sat down next to him. “You’re never this serious.”

“It’s just... I’m worried,” Dongwoo admitted, leaning his head on Hoya’s shoulder.

“Worried? About what?” Hoya asked as he brushed the hair out of his boyfriend’s face.

“Well, haven’t you noticed that, right now, life is way too good to be true? Everything seems to be going a little too smoothly. I don’t know... I feel like something is going to go terribly wrong. Something awful is going to happen to one of us. I’m not saying its going to be me or you, but it will be one of us 7,” Dongwoo replied, staring at his hands.

“Is this some sort of premonition or something? Oh god! Is my boyfriend a witch?!” Hoya joked, laughing.

Dongwoo frowned and sat up, punching his shoulder.

“Yah, this is not a laughing matter! I’m serious. Whenever I get these kind of feelings, they always turn out to be true. I’m scared, Howon. I’m so scared,” Dongwoo said, shivering.

“Hey,” Hoya said, sighing. “Don’t be scared, okay. Whatever happens, all of us are so strong. We can live through anything that comes our way. So stop worrying, okay? Be strong.”

“O-okay,” Dongwoo replied, nodding his head.

“Now, let’s focus on us,” Hoya said, hugging the older man. “We just started dating. Let’s make the rest of tonight special. No more worries, you got that?”

“Yeah,” Dongwoo replied, nodding his head.

“Tonight’s a gorgeous night, isn’t it?” Hoya asked, after a long silence.

“It is,” Dongwoo agreed, leaning his head on Hoya’s shoulder.

“It seems so peaceful. I’m really glad we’re together now,” Hoya said, grinning.

“I know, me too...”

“Dongwoo hyung~ Hoya hyung~ Help meeeee! Myunggie is being really mean~” Sungyeol whined, hiding behind the couple.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Get back here!” they heard Myungsoo cry from inside.

“Myungsoo! Lower your voice! Kibum and Jonghyun are sleeping!” they heard Hyunsoo shout afterwards.

“Mommy!” another voice shouted, causing Hoya and Dongwoo to laugh.

“Not any more,” Dongwoo said, shaking his head.

“It seems like we’ll have two little kids joining the party very soon,” Hoya added, laughing.

“This will be a disaster,” Sungyeol stated. “Having kids running around.”

“You’re the one to talk,” Hoya replied, eying the tall boy.

“Wooie! Wooie!” a voice shouted.

The three turned to find Woohyun walking towards them with an excited Kibum trailing behind him. Woohyun stopped and turned to look at the small child. He beamed and picked the boy up, before continuing over to the three in the garden.

“Mind if we join you?” Woohyun asked, stopping in front of them.

“Sure,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head.

Woohyun grinned and sat down in the dirt, pulling Kibum onto his lap. The three just watched him, probably thinking the same exact thing. Hoya and Dongwoo exchanged looks as Woohyun played with the 3 year old’s hair.

“Woohyun?” Sungyeol asked, scooting down next to him. Woohyun looked at him, still smiling. “Where’s Gyu? You two are usually attached together like magnets.”

“O-oh,” Woohyun said, looking down again. “H-he’s on the phone. With an old friend of his.”

“Oh. Are you okay?” Sungyeol asked, placing his hands on Woohyun’s shoulders.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Woohyun replied, nodding his head.

“Okay...”

“Woohyun,” Hoya said, causing Woohyun to turn on him. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, I’m okay,” Woohyun assured him as Kibum hugged him.

“Don’t be sad, Wooie. Because if you’re sad, then I’ll be sad,” Kibum told him.

“Okay, I won’t be said,” Woohyun said, laughing.

“Good!” Kibum cried, nodding his head.

“Uh, Woohyun? You’re wearing white pants and they’ll get dirty since you’re sitting in the dirt. Aren’t you worried that they’ll get ruined?” Sungyeol asked, frowning.

Woohyun shook his head as he started to tickle the small boy. Kibum burst out laughing, making Sungyeol join in. Soon enough, all four of them were tickling Kibum, laughing along with him.

“We should play a game,” Woohyun suggested when they finally calmed down.

“Oh~ What kind of game?” Sungyeol asked, bouncing excitedly.

“I want to play a game!” Dongwoo cried, raising his hand.

“Game game game!” Kibum cheered, clapping his hands.

“Okay, you guys have fun with your game,” Hoya stated, standing up and pecking Dongwoo on the cheek. “I’m gonna go inside and talk to Myungsoo and Sunggyu... If he’s off the phone.”

The four watched as Hoya walked away. Dongwoo blushed slightly, looking away and staring at his hands. After a few second he felt of drop fall on his head. Then more started to fall. He looked up and saw that the clouds were covering the stars, pouting endless rain out.

“Rain!” Sungyeol cried, jumping up. “Dance with me, Kibummie!”

“OKay!” the little boy cried, jumping up and joining Sungyeol.

“Are we still going to play a game?” Dongwoo asked.

“Yes! Let’s play hide and seek in the garden!” Sungyeol cried, turning on the other two.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Nam Woohyun! Kim Kibum! Jang Dongwoo! Get inside right now! You are not going to play in the rain and catch a cold!” Hyunsoo shouted from inside.

The four groaned and looked at each other. After a few seconds, Dongwoo stood up and started walking towards the house, being followed by Kibum and Sungyeol.

“Are you coming, Woohyun-ah?” Dongwoo asked, looking at Woohyun.

“Yeah, in a minute,” Woohyun replied, waving them off.

Once the three were gone, Woohyun wrapped his arms around his legs and looked up at the gloomy sky. He could feel himself getting soaked from the rain, but he didn’t care. He liked the rain, anyway. After a few minutes, he finally decided to stand up. He started to push himself up, only to fall right back down in the mud. Groaning, he stood up again, mud and rain dripping off of him.

“Shoot, Sunggyu’s going to be pissed,” he grumbled as he made his way inside.

Once inside, he found everyone gathered around in the living room, chatting together. Kibum and Jonghyun were sitting on the floor with color books and crayons. Jonghyun looked up as soon as Woohyun walked in, grinning widely.

“Woohyunnie! There you are! I was looking all over for you!” the boy cried.

Woohyun smiled at him, but continued to look around. That’s when he noticed someone was missing.

“Guys, where’s Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked.

“Oh, he went out in the front yard to finish his phone call,” Hyunsoo replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“Right,” Woohyun said, nodding his head.

He stood awkwardly by the door, not wanting to get any mud anywhere. His friends ignored him and went back to talking to each other. Woohyun felt a pair of arms wrap around him and looked down to find Kibum grinning up at him. Jonghyun then grabbed his other leg, almost causing him to fall.

“Woohyunnie, what’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked him.

“I thought I told you not to be sad!” Kibum added.

“I’m not sad,” Woohyun said, shaking his head. “I’m fine!”

“No you’re not,” Jonghyun said, frowning.

“Stop being sad,” Kibum ordered.

Just as he said that, the front door opened and Sunggyu walked in, soaked from the rain water. Woohyun watched as Sunggyu came into the living room, sitting down on the wooden rocking chair in the corner. Then Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun, frowning.

“Yah, what happened to you?” he asked.

“Nothing,” Woohyun said, shaking his head.

“Then why do you have mud all over your brand new pants?” Sunggyu asked, crossing his arms.

“I just fell,” Woohyun told him, shrugging his shoulders.

HIs boyfriend stood up and walked over to him. He then started examining his clothes, shaking his head.

“This is why I told you to not go outside,” Sunggyu stated, frowning still.

“Well, what was I supposed to do?” Woohyun asked. “You were on the phone with god knows who!”

“He’s my friend, Woohyun.”

“Yeah, a friend that you have to go outside to talk to in privacy.”

“We haven’t talked in years, Woohyun! I had to talk to him!”

“And leave me alone. Couldn’t you have waited until after the party to talk to him when I’m not around?” Woohyun asked, crossing his arms and glaring at Sunggyu.

“Why should you be jealous? There’s nothing going on with us! Besides, you would probably be at my house anyways. You’re always around me. So there’s no way I can talk to him without you around,” Sunggyu retorted.

The six in the living room watched the couple, frowning slightly. This was the first time they ever saw the two fight. They’re usually always so clingy to each other and they’re usually the happiest out of the whole lot.

“I told you something was going to happen,” Dongwoo said, burying his face in Hoya’s chest. “I knew it.”

“I hope they stop fighting,” Sungjong said, sighing. “They’re usually so sweet around each other.”

“I think it’s Sunggyu’s fault,” Sungyeol stated. “He is the one who decided to talk on the phone with his friend instead of hanging out with Woohyun.”

“Well, he deserves a chance to talk to his friend,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Woohyun’s too clingy. He needs to let Sunggyu do his own thing sometimes.”

“We don’t need to dig our noses into this,” Hyunsoo stated, shaking her head at the four. “Just leave them be. This will blow by soon.”

“That is if Woohyun stops being an idiot,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders again and looking at his lap.

“Yah! Be nice to Woohyun! He’s not being an idiot!” Sungyeol cried, slapping his arm.

“Sure he is. He’s always being an idiot,” Myungsoo told him.

“Guys, just stop. They’re our friends. We don’t need to be talking badly about any of them,” Hoya ordered, glaring at Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“I agree,” Dongwoo replied, also looking up at the two.

“But its true!” Myungsoo cried, looking back at the newly formed couple. “Woohyun’s being an idiot and not caring about Sunggyu’s feelings.”

“And Sunggyu isn’t caring about Woohyun’s feelings!” Sungyeol argued back. “He’s the one being ignored, not Sunggyu.”

“Both of you, just stop!” Hyunsoo cried, shaking her head at them.

As she said this, Woohyun was already shooting lasers at Sunggyu with his eyes. Sunggyu was just glaring, standing a few feet away from the younger.

“Well, I don’t like him. You don’t need to talk to him,” Woohyun told Sunggyu.

“You never even met him!” Sunggyu argued back.

“Yeah, and I don’t need to. He’s trying to steal my boyfriend away from me!”

“I can talk to who I want to talk to! You can’t be the judge of who I hang out with.”

“Yes I can. You’re my boyfriend,” Woohyun replied.

After he said that, he felt a hard slap on his cheek. Woohyun slowly placed his hand to his burning cheek, tears welling up in his eyes. The six in the room let out a loud gasp as Jonghyun and Kibum watched the two, trying not to cry. No one ever thought they would see the day where Sunggyu would actually slap Woohyun.


A/N Soooooo, nothing can stay fluffy forever, now can it? The next like 12 chapter are already planned out exactly as we want it to be. So don't worry, things will be posted soon, it's just we both have final exams coming up soon. We both have three weeks left of school, but we'll try to get everything up soon! Please continue to be patient! Thankyou for reading this far and commenting and subscribing! I love you all!!! <3 -Kay